Zombie Fish attack seats in Utica Aud

Zombie Fish attack seats in Utica Aud

Posted in the Utica Forum

Master Keys

Ithaca, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2013
Bright white uniforms takes the ice with a man screaming "GO GET THEM BOYS" with out any doubt I knew Observer Dispatch wouldnt even cover the final score, "wipping the sweat off my head"-- continuing, shhhhhh... the cost for this scam lied between the hope and trust of all the uticans that attended this fuck fest ceremony brought to you by the cowards that decided to screw all the country bunkers that love the hitting the puck sport. And making believe its a fun sport. To show off why Elmo got his ass handed to him by gretsky,,,-farted- anyways I hate my girl when she cheats on me. And I hate starbucks coffee just waiting for the new blend. Oh I also hate Utica College for allowing this crap to attend in our town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police release name of officer, suspect in offi... 1 min Strap On Stress 10
A&P Images 2 min Froggie 41
Oh SH1T! CLAUDIA TENNEY WINS NY22 PRIMARY BIG T... 43 min another idiot 31
Peepers closed 48 min Oldie 1
New Downtown Hospital 1 hr Bill 12
mark baker 1 hr have to know 1
Last 3 Letters of a word into 3 new words. (Dec '09) 1 hr SUG here 2,203
rob esche getting divorced 1 hr New Hartford Queen 58
Carbone 2 hr Nose candy 43
Utica Club sign 4 hr Dave Dumbablow 12
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 9 hr Rob WOMAN YELLO E... 81

Utica Jobs

More from around the web