Prison Trash
ummm

Blossvale, NY

#3 Feb 20, 2014
Sounds like some upset broad that took it in the 3rd input a few times and got dropped like a hooker on the next block...

I'm a looser I rent on topix about things I and only I can even comprehend..
Lil Hammer Rash Face

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Feb 20, 2014
Mannys Cheesecake Face wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical ignorant Utican garbage. Try proof reading or at least use spell check. That region is so comical.
No.
Joe

Herkimer, NY

#6 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Typical ignorant Utican garbage. Try proof reading or at least use spell check. That region is so comical.
how do you know there from utica ths doesn't tell you where there from
Mom said

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Feb 20, 2014
Larry Handiman Josheph wrote:
People talk.
Stomach staple lol!
Mom always said that not only would the prisons put more inmates there it would also create a prison welfare job economy as the trashy people acted like they won the lottery she's right just LOOK at the place nowdays!!
"Mom always said"?!?!? When? While you were face down in her rank greasy clam??? Lolololol mamma's clam boy Cretin!!!
Daves Rash Face

Gouverneur, NY

#19 Feb 24, 2014
Hi trashy. Did your pregnant slut daughter get and new tattoos today?
It's funny trashy how you try to deflect. It's also funny trashy that you reported my posts to have them removed. What's a matter? Too much truth for you to handle? Again, how are you being racist going to handle a black grand kid? Does that hurt you? Or does realizing your slut daughter is trash like you hurt you the most? Is it realizing you have a fat wife that hurts the most? How's the stomach staple surgery going? Yeah I know who you are trashy and it's funny to watch you avoid these statements. I bet Christmas will be really funny around your sh it hole of a home this year when you have to change your black babies diaper you racist piece of scum. Seeing your fat face while you that would be priceless.
Sorry I'm considerably younger than you and will lead a life and live where you could never live. You're stuck in that sh ithole with a shi tty job and and a shi tty life. Enjoy.
By the way, you can report this post all you want but I'll just keep posting this info daily from my cell phone and a different location.
Trashy. Uticas biggest racist with a black grand kid!!!! Oh the irony!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Now keep reporting me trashy because you can't handle your truth!!!! Lol!!!!!
My slut of a daughter got a tattoo of your dck over the weekend. Good thing you can't see it. I dropped 147 lbs so far from the surgery....about what your rash weighs, and my fat slob wife walked too fast and started her thighs on fire....too bad your head wasn't down there smelling her clam at the time. When the grand kid is born black, white, yellow, red, or purple the kid will be loved.....unlike you Dave. Oh the irony!!!!!!
Daves Rash Face

Gouverneur, NY

#21 Feb 24, 2014
Wboro Trashes Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Trashy trashy trashy. You know you haven't dropped any weight. Who are you trying to kid? We all know as well your soon to be grandkid is black. Enjoy Christmas you racist trash pig.
It's funny trashy how you try to deflect. It's also funny trashy that you reported my posts to have them removed. What's a matter? Too much truth for you to handle? Again, how are you being racist going to handle a black grand kid? Does that hurt you? Or does realizing your slut daughter is trash like you hurt you the most? Is it realizing you have a fat wife that hurts the most? How's the stomach staple surgery going? Yeah I know who you are trashy and it's funny to watch you avoid these statements. I bet Christmas will be really funny around your sh it hole of a home this year when you have to change your black babies diaper you racist piece of scum. Seeing your fat face while you that would be priceless.
Sorry I'm considerably younger than you and will lead a life and live where you could never live. You're stuck in that sh ithole with a shi tty job and and a shi tty life. Enjoy.
By the way, you can report this post all you want but I'll just keep posting this info daily from my cell phone and a different location.
Trashy. Uticas biggest racist with a black grand kid!!!! Oh the irony!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Rashy, Rashy, Rashy, black or white or yellow or red or green, boy or girl, the kid will have a bigger dck than you do. How sad and pathetic for you and previously for Theresa too before she realized size does matter. I'll bet she's getting it good now though. Lol.
Daves Rash Face

Gouverneur, NY

#23 Feb 24, 2014
Wboro Trashes Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh poor trashy stuck in prison land. Do the prison sirens keep you up at night?
Not anymore, you get used to them. But what do you think is keeping Theresa up at night these days? Lolol!
Daves Rash Face

Gouverneur, NY

#25 Feb 24, 2014
Wboro Trashes Kid wrote:
I don't know anyone named Teresa but in your world I do. So I guess she's busy. Oh and...
I didn't say "Teresa" I said "Theresa" you conveniently misspelled it. Lol.
Daves Rash Face

Gouverneur, NY

#27 Feb 24, 2014
Wboro Trashes Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh in sorry trashy. I guess Theresa is busy. Oh and...
But you know Theresa...she's your ex fiancé' that left you because of your pathetic little weewee and the fact that you are psycho moron. Lolololol. You haven't had anything that good since, too bad you let it all slip away Dave! You could have a family a beautiful wife, kids, but no, you chose to be a f'ing moron hate filled troll!!! Nice call Cliffy!!! Lololololol!
Albany Rashes Kid

Gouverneur, NY

#30 Feb 25, 2014
Good morning Rashy! Too bad about that kid you f up.

"A piece of my rash flew off in the wind and landed on a baby's face in a stroller. I am on the run for assault with a deadly rash and endangering the skin health of a minor.....help me".

They will probably sue you in civil court for everything you own. Say goodbye to your Bammy phone and your buttttplug!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Hartman Mary Hartman 1 hr malcolmandt 6
Furniture 3 hr Eileen 4
Easy bartenders 4 hr j3333rd 24
Centro scumbags 4 hr Bill 2
Jreck subs coming to yorkville 4 hr Jreck and the bea... 20
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 4 hr Otis the drunk 19
St. E's vs Nurses 5 hr I wont be in today 14
Mayors $20,000 raise 5 hr Highway Robbery 34
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 8 hr weiner 243
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro Sat Wait 35