Any places to ride a dirtbike locally?

Any places to ride a dirtbike locally?

Posted in the Utica Forum

MotoMan

New York, NY

#1 Aug 3, 2009
I recently bought another Dirtbike, it has been quiet a while since I have ridden. Where can you ride around utica these days? We used to be able to ride at the Bean Field in North Utica, behind McCraith Beverages in New York Mills, there was even a practice tracj in Deansboro? Where are the new spots?
ride

Fayetteville, NY

#2 Aug 3, 2009
Up and down genesee st, the cops don't give a shit about the bikes that race up and down it now.
Put Away Juicy

New York, NY

#4 Aug 4, 2009
ride wrote:
Up and down genesee st, the cops don't give a shit about the bikes that race up and down it now.
The cops dont care when i sodomize your mom in front of dd either.
to dorathy

East Syracuse, NY

#5 Aug 4, 2009
Dorothy, follow the yellow brick road.
Megamoto

New York, NY

#6 Aug 5, 2009
MotoMan wrote:
I recently bought another Dirtbike, it has been quiet a while since I have ridden. Where can you ride around utica these days? We used to be able to ride at the Bean Field in North Utica, behind McCraith Beverages in New York Mills, there was even a practice tracj in Deansboro? Where are the new spots?
You know there are actually race tracks you can access from the old Durrs plant off of Barnes Ave. A friend of mine has some race tracks right under the overpass coming off of RT12 in west Utica. So if you come down the service rd next to the conrail tracks say from Whitesboro you can get to all those spots w/o trailoring your mx. Good luck and make sure to wear your safety gear.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#7 Jun 17, 2014
Any utica street is a great place to ride a dirt bike. Make sure you have a comfortable seat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Silverback Goes Hunting With Knife As Usual Get... 13 min t POLITIX 6
Democrats opposition 21 min Ted 11
Kelly Esche 49 min Skank OPolis 39
100 million for 300 jobs 55 min Savage knife hunting 122
New hartford is the new east utica 58 min Savage knife hunting 194
A crime that happened in Utica in the 80s maybe? (Jul '08) 3 hr Done12 106
Riot and Looting at East Bay carnival 3 hr CVHIMPOUTSA 4
How Much Does H & R Block charge To Do Your Taxes (Jan '09) 4 hr Comet Toilet Cleaner 948
Esche fired Nikki Todd 4 hr Good god 58

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages