Again Mitch Ford Denies Being Pompous...

Again Mitch Ford Denies Being Pompous Ass

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hating on haters 24/7”

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 13, 2011
Ian Hob wrote:
UTICA —
A special prosecutor has been assigned to determine whether charges should be pursued against a retired state trooper who shot a man’s dog last month after the Oneida County District Attorney’s Office asked to be removed from the case.<insert longass story in tiny font>
you're right he is an ass but could we get a link to the original story next time for better readibility :)
Buried News

Camillus, NY

#4 Sep 13, 2011
This story was buried quickly! I wonder where all the pressure came from that made the OD remove it from it's number 1 slot on their website and hide it?
Diana Vickery

Charlestown, MA

#5 Sep 13, 2011
I blew MITCH FORD and then he bought me Wendy's. Tonight's winning lotto numbers are 13,21,28,43,51.
Jimmy Olsen

Baldwinsville, NY

#6 Sep 13, 2011
Buried News wrote:
This story was buried quickly! I wonder where all the pressure came from that made the OD remove it from it's number 1 slot on their website and hide it?
I'll tell you why it was removed. Remember that their policy is to not reveal the victim's identity in such cases. Well, they did reveal her identity in this article; only they even screwed that up.....by saying (wrongly) that she is the daughter of an Oneida County Legislator. How bad can the OD get?
Censored

Waterville, NY

#8 Sep 13, 2011
Old News wrote:
We discussed this yesterday numb-nuts.
For what calling a spade, a spade?
1973 Titans

New York, NY

#9 Sep 14, 2011
The victim is not the daughter of the OC Legislator but a second cousin .
Concerned

Long Eddy, NY

#10 Sep 14, 2011
How about an update on the victims condition? They give updates on everyone else's but hers.
PATTI

Rome, NY

#11 Sep 14, 2011
Shame on all of you.Tell me is it your parents fault that you are ignoriant asses ?
You know nothing about mitch nor his family.Why dont you do something productive besides sitting on topix trashing people.I am positive you are perfect people. NOT
Just saying

Lake Placid, NY

#12 Sep 14, 2011
PATTI wrote:
Shame on all of you.Tell me is it your parents fault that you are ignoriant asses ?
You know nothing about mitch nor his family.Why dont you do something productive besides sitting on topix trashing people.I am positive you are perfect people. NOT
Patti you can't blame people for being sick of local politics. There is major class warfare going on these days and the masses are sick of seeing (or the appearance of) the politically connected getting preferential treatment when crimes are committed. It wasn't long ago that the editor of the local newspapers son practically killed someone with his drunk driving and the matter was quickly put to rest.

Children and step children are a direct reflection upon parents and their careers. The best thing Mitch could do to send a message to the community would be to act like a leader and apologize for but not condone his step sons actions. This boy needs to learn a lesson in tough love whether his wife likes it or not. What happened to making children (young and old)responsible for tarnishing their parents hard earned reputations? Personally, I see this as opportunity for Mitch to show his true character by offering a public apology to the girl and her family. Silence and speculation will only make things worse during this time of healing.
John Dotes twin

Utica, NY

#13 Sep 14, 2011
PATTI wrote:
The subject isn't who's perfect. That's called changing the subject and making stupid excuses. Regardless about the criminal step son living on the street while Mitch is being a "political boss" wanabe because that's so impressive to you and dropping names because as you see he "has a life"! Since you seem to know Mitch why not give him a a call and tell him push is about to come to shove it's time to move on. Soon it won't be time to play nice any more he's a big part of the problem and people know it. Remember everytime you get what you think you want it keeps getting worse.
John Dotes twin

Utica, NY

#14 Sep 14, 2011
Is this Mike Tuttle kid they just arrested for burgs also a stepson of Mitch Ford too? What a leader!

http://www.uticaod.com/latestnews/x848573968/...
Republicrat

Baldwinsville, NY

#15 Apr 2, 2012
Mitchell, you are the laughing stock of the county. Go back to being a Republican please.....
Jane Kellys Ghost

United States

#17 Apr 2, 2012
Two foot tall. A nobody really.
Dwarf

Syracuse, NY

#18 Apr 3, 2012
Always laughed at by the goombas! Very gullible and stupid...thinks roefaro and labella like him...lol...they used him and now he's a joke to them!
Party Boss

Baldwinsville, NY

#19 May 4, 2012
Mitch Ford is the biggest political mover and shaker this area has seen since James Schoolcraft Sherman. Just ask him. He was the brains behind the sucessful elections of some of our areas finest and brighest politicians such as Frankie Meola, Frank Vescera, Dave Gordan, and Harmony Speciale. Keep up the good work Mitch and maybe someday they will name a street after you.
Trev

United States

#20 May 22, 2012
Did you see him at Lamb's news conference? He looked like an Oompa Loompa. My god Mitch get a new tailor.
My two bullets

Cortland, NY

#21 May 22, 2012
John Dotes twin wrote:
<quoted text>The subject isn't who's perfect. That's called changing the subject and making stupid excuses. Regardless about the criminal step son living on the street while Mitch is being a "political boss" wanabe because that's so impressive to you and dropping names because as you see he "has a life"! Since you seem to know Mitch why not give him a a call and tell him push is about to come to shove it's time to move on. Soon it won't be time to play nice any more he's a big part of the problem and people know it. Remember everytime you get what you think you want it keeps getting worse.
Forgive Patti. She's obviously born and raised in the substandard cesspool of illogical self-obsessed image-obsessed fools the rest of us affectionately call "utica". They don't know how to problem-solve very well at all. Just look around at them. Most uticans usually have only maybe 3 mechanisms for defending against true criticism: Change the subject and claim "nobody's perfect", so that supposedly justifies a corrupt worthless douchebag idiot like Mitch Ford's performance, or they deny or attack the messenger, or they say "well yeah but he's RIIIICCCHH!!!" and has a big carbon footprint called a car.

Anyone who is a good study of people will tell you and you know it for yourself: You can actually predict what these utica people will say when confronted with adversity. Like guessing which way a flea is going to jump when you wave your hand near it!
DoctorDirtyDick

Cortland, NY

#24 Jun 26, 2012
Anyone got any news on what Mr. Ford is saying about this Pervert Democrat SUNY College Prof. Richard J. Emmert that was caught trying to play Hide the Nightstick with some cop in the park? For a guy who has a lot to say Mitch sure has been hard to find lately. Any sightings? Anyone push him for a comment on what the Oneida Country Democats are going to do now that their big "political Guru" turned out to be just as much for a fraud as most of them are??
DoctorDirtyDick

Cortland, NY

#25 Jun 26, 2012
ichard J. Emmert, 69, of Bolton Road, New Hartford, was among 12 men nabbed by Utica police in an undercover operation at Roscoe Conkling Park following numerous complaints of men engaging in sexual acts at the park.

Emmert was charged with exposure of a person, a violation, and public lewdness, a misdemeanor, police said. He could not be reached Monday.

Emmert was District Attorney Scott McNamara’s campaign manager when McNamara first ran for DA in 2007. Emmert also helped former Michael Arcuri get elected in 1993 as the first Democratic DA in Oneida County in nearly 50 years, and then played a role in Arcuri’s later campaigns for U.S. Congress.

On Monday, McNamara said he was “shocked” to hear of the arrest, and that his office’s links to Emmert, who retired from Utica College in 2006 as a political science professor, leave him no choice but to ask that a special outside prosecutor be assigned to handle the case.

And what's the Sheriff have to say about all this?

This is so freaky it's hard to believe these people didn't pick up on some of this man's character flaws after all those years.
Storm

Utica, NY

#26 Jul 17, 2012
Mitch is a pompus ass robbing all our money. Since when cant he work, collecting disability but can golf? Funny how we have to work to support these goofs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clifford gas prices/ripoff 3 hr Thatguy 3
worst mens wigs 4 hr father51 12
Help with tree removal 6 hr Will 1
Utica Nano in the news 8 hr Dave 2
Whitesboro police 8 hr Anonymous 17
Jreck subs coming to yorkville 8 hr Jreck and the bea... 12
Sam wessing 9 hr Giggidy 26
kristen drama queen copeland (Sep '14) 9 hr Uh huh 22
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 10 hr Ilion 234
Valley View 16 hr I'm pretty sure 25