do everything better

all of above

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Edelweiss

Darby, PA

#21 Feb 14, 2010
Are some of you serious ? Paddies ? Wops ? What year is it 1900 ?
Ethnically I'm half German (father's side) and my real mother, I don't even acknowledge that side. My Dad remarried and my stepmom is German and Irish and raised me as her blood. Many of my relatives married Italians and Polish who also treated my sis and I like blood.
There is good and bad in every race. If I have a problem with someone of a different race I believe it is a personality conflict not because of their race.
5Dashes

Annapolis, MD

#22 Feb 21, 2010
OMG Italians are so hot and they're smart I love them I wish I was an Italian. I'm obsessed with Italy and Italians.
CRAMP

Boise, ID

#23 Feb 23, 2010
5Dashes wrote:
OMG Italians are so hot and they're smart I love them I wish I was an Italian. I'm obsessed with Italy and Italians.
everyone is! guys are jealous because italians know how to take care of business. in all ways.
UCme

Manlius, NY

#24 Feb 23, 2010
U Italians watch way too many movies that you somehow morph in to reality.Do you really believe Scorcese's flicks are non fiction.Di niro portrays you all as imbeciles and you eat it up.Not to difficult to see how italian politicos keep getting elected in this area.
5Dashes

Alloway, NJ

#25 Feb 23, 2010
CRAMP wrote:
<quoted text>everyone is! guys are jealous because italians know how to take care of business. in all ways.
Well thanks very much CRAMP.
5Dashes

Alloway, NJ

#26 Feb 23, 2010
5Dashes wrote:
I agree with myself like no other. I am so right. O miy godd I will always like Italians. I love you Italians!
Americans can only WISH to be as smart as Italians.
**Italians4Ever**
5star

Rome, NY

#27 Feb 23, 2010
Were the best car builders, best looking men and women, best food, best clothes, best homes, best inteligence, best politicans, best lovers, better than other racial groups.
pasta afool

Utica, NY

#28 Feb 23, 2010
italians think they are so great and that their sh*t don't stink but their farts really give them away!!! they are all pieces os sh*t!!!
5Dashes

Ashburn, VA

#29 Feb 23, 2010
5star wrote:
Were the best car builders, best looking men and women, best food, best clothes, best homes, best inteligence, best politicans, best lovers, better than other racial groups.
You got that right. Especially the part about the best looking *men* and best *food*. Oh my god I wish Italians would take over America that would be the best thing that has ever happened. Some Americans hate Italians because they're evnvious of them and jealous. Italians are *THE**BEST**RACE* there is. The BEST.
5Dashes

Ashburn, VA

#30 Feb 23, 2010
pasta afool wrote:
italians think they are so great and that their sh*t don't stink but their farts really give them away!!! they are all pieces os sh*t!!!
NO *AMERICANS* are the ones who act like they are so great and their shit don't stink. Anyone who has a problem with MY Italians also has a serious mental problem. Italians will always be the best on the globe. It is not even possible for any other race to hate Italians, that's called JEALOUSY. Jealousy and hate are a hell of a lot different from eachother.
really

Rome, NY

#31 Feb 23, 2010
I have an idea, since italian is so great why dont you and your litter head back to the boot where you belong. Being of german decent we rank much higher in quality than you mixed race people.
5Dashes

Ashburn, VA

#32 Feb 23, 2010
really wrote:
I have an idea, since italian is so great why dont you and your litter head back to the boot where you belong. Being of german decent we rank much higher in quality than you mixed race people.
You high-quality German. You must be so proud. Why don't you go where you belong and I'm NOT talking about Germany.
5Dashes

Ashburn, VA

#33 Feb 23, 2010
And I am not an Italian that is only a wish.
Mayor Palmidiot

Clifton Park, NY

#34 Aug 19, 2014
I gots a tent grade edumacation and I runz da city. A oh! Oh a.
Otto

Herkimer, NY

#35 Aug 20, 2014
Cheap, impulsive, disorganized,
Ape

Lowville, NY

#36 Aug 20, 2014
JUDGES NEED SENSE wrote:
you should have added "have lots of self-esteem"
Have big ego's a short bald wop with a big ego is so funny to watch
Mistaken

Lowville, NY

#37 Aug 21, 2014
You can't argue with genetic research but you can argue with half-baked conclusions and misrepresentations like the referenced post. There are indeed many Italians with blond hair and blue eyes. And, in fact there have been migrations/ invasions of Scandinavians (Norsemen, Lombards), Germans (goths) and Celts into the Italian peninsula.
deerfield wrote:
Seriously doubt your sicilian with blond hair and blue eyes, sounds more germanic. As far as subsaharin genes, they are most prevalent in spain, portugal, italy and greece. Im not saying this to be disrespectful but to correct your misinformation. And yes there are many websites on genetic studdies to support this as fact. You cannot argue with genetic research.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moore pulls ahead 3 min The Joker 6
moore moore moore 4 min The Joker 13
Bucktooth beaver 4 min Zora 11
Doug Jones WINS! F U Trumpsters!! 5 min The Joker 1
Jones Upsets child molester 10 min trump eats moochkok 1
Par technology has massive layoff 21 min Keithy 3
Best Utica Administrator (Aug '14) 21 min Turd 11
Unstable Fire Marshall 42 min Wtf 55
UPD pushed Bosnian to the ground 48 min Disheartened 15
Par 1 hr Sadly 66