do everything better

all of above

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Syracuse, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2010
none of the above. Typical Guinea mentality to start a poll like this. Should call it, "How much I love Myself". This poll is exactly why your kind is hated sooo much. Why dont you make the poll even with positives and negatives...Whats the matter guinea...dont want to hear the real truth? Continue living in your fantasy mind!
alita

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2010
make utica what it is hits the nail on the head.
bill

Scarborough, ME

#3 Feb 12, 2010
Given the time the Paddies spend in the Utica bars, that leaves lots of time make to show their 'ladies' what real Italian sausage is like. My paisans have lots of dark haired children being brought up by their unsuspecting Irish daddies.
maryanne

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2010
I thought you said the irish women chase after your darker cousins tyrone, willy and antwon.
Mutts Are Us

Watertown, NY

#5 Feb 12, 2010
All your worlds will be ending soon so dont worry about the wops.
JUDGES NEED SENSE

Boise, ID

#6 Feb 13, 2010
you should have added "have lots of self-esteem"
tbone

New York, NY

#7 Feb 13, 2010
bill wrote:
Given the time the Paddies spend in the Utica bars, that leaves lots of time make to show their 'ladies' what real Italian sausage is like. My paisans have lots of dark haired children being brought up by their unsuspecting Irish daddies.
and your sister has a little as you guinnies would say molenjuan running around cause she found out about the real meat not some skinny guinny link . and ooooo she was soooooo goooood. what did she name that little nappie headded nephew of yours lmao lol .
bill

Scarborough, ME

#8 Feb 13, 2010
While you were sending that message, jerkwad, your wife was acquiring a taste for hot pepperoni from 4 of 5 of my paisan buddies. You'll be getting another dark Irish addition to your family in 9 months.
angela

United States

#9 Feb 13, 2010
We dont want any more of your dark,nappy haired, short, hairy bubble butt offspring. We want tall, blue eyed, blonde children.
tbone

New York, NY

#10 Feb 13, 2010
bill wrote:
While you were sending that message, jerkwad, your wife was acquiring a taste for hot pepperoni from 4 of 5 of my paisan buddies. You'll be getting another dark Irish addition to your family in 9 months.
dude give up i was trying to be nice but u brought this on urself did u ever wonder y ur sister had curly hair man let it go or ill be forced to send u a family pic u had no idea about now go crawl back under yous welsh bush road bridge and clam up or its on and u will lose
bill

Scarborough, ME

#11 Feb 14, 2010
"We want tall, blue eyed, blonde children."

Yep, another generation of sex hungry Irish sluts that the paisans can break in. Once your freckled offspring 'go Italian' they don't ever want to see another 3" Paddy weenie.
irish hotty

Moravia, NY

#12 Feb 14, 2010
you can keep your sub-saharin genes, we dont want them.
bill

Scarborough, ME

#13 Feb 14, 2010
"you can keep your sub-saharin genes, we dont want them."

You and your Colleen pals have been swallowing and enjoying that sub-saharin(sic) DNA for a long time. You and your Irish hottie pals have provided us a lot of fun over the years. But you're dumber than a bag or rocks and boring to talk to after you climb out from the back seats of cars.
rocker

New York, NY

#14 Feb 14, 2010
bill is wright those white bread potato head are only good for swallowing
W A S P

Lake Placid, NY

#15 Feb 14, 2010
It's sometimes difficult to tell the difference between a Southern Italian and a Northern African.
Them Italians look alot like them negroes.
RT Cruiser

Walden, NY

#16 Feb 14, 2010
W A S P wrote:
It's sometimes difficult to tell the difference between a Southern Italian and a Northern African.
Them Italians look alot like them negroes.
?????????
RT Cruiser

Walden, NY

#17 Feb 14, 2010
????????
Humorous

Scarborough, ME

#18 Feb 14, 2010
Them Irish sluts are hard to tell what nationality they're from right after you glaze their faces. Then they open their mouths a second time and you hear the ignorant Irish twang.
Brian

Auburn, NY

#19 Feb 14, 2010
First of all the "Italians are blacks from the moors" argument is dead wrong as has been researched on several websites.
Second of all it shows how desperate itialian-haters are to try to make italians look like they are of "sub saharan" descent, which is just playing upon ignorance, "hopeful hate" and racism. Sort of shows you what kind of ignorance and lack of class you're dealing with. The minute I hear someone startup on THAT garbage I realize Im dealing with an ignorant moron who educated himself from movies lol! They are so jealous or hateful they need to grasp at racist straws to even TRY to put italians down.
It also shows you that most of these idiots can't understand what they see in a pop culture movie: True Romance had the scene (which Tarentino even admitted was a deliberate stretch) that they all use as a verbatim history lesson. Dennis Hopper's character wanted to be killed immediately, not torturd into telling the location of his son, so he provoked Walken and his guy's into getting so pizzed off he knew they would just kill him outright.

So not only don't they see the subtle course of the story, they go around quoting it as if it's got any meaning at all. Don't believe me, just look it up for yourself, but that would be too hard lol! It wouldn't bother me if I had black, arab, aor irish in my genes I am still the person that I am.

Even if if it was 100% true, it wouldn't matter. Italians are world-reknowned for class, sophistication and style that most other cultures would KILL to lay claim to!
Every bosnian and asian in the world wishes they could afford an Armani or a Ferarri! Also, I am Sicilian with the bluest eyes and dirty blonde hair, I've been getting laid since I was 13 and never had a problem getting it from who I wanted. I notice other men seem to get stuck on that, when most mature men that get what they want never have that hangup! It's not even an issue to a real man, just the ones who fixate on it and give it excessinve creedence! You are so easy to spot drooling and jealous! That just kills you doesn't it!?
Ciao! And remember jealousy is always so obvious!
deerfield

Moravia, NY

#20 Feb 14, 2010
Seriously doubt your sicilian with blond hair and blue eyes, sounds more germanic. As far as subsaharin genes, they are most prevalent in spain, portugal, italy and greece. Im not saying this to be disrespectful but to correct your misinformation. And yes there are many websites on genetic studdies to support this as fact. You cannot argue with genetic research.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WKTV reports on stories without ever checking f... 9 min really 16
News Local radio personality leaves K-Rock 13 min really 4
low water levels at hinkley ? 29 min Gary 4
rush 46 min Mr Civics 90
Iran Won 1 hr WellActually 3
Don Trump is another Ed Hanna 1 hr wow 26
Teachers need to be drug tested ! 10 hr Janie 14
Irish festival Mon What 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance