Lawsuit against city, UPD and police ...

Lawsuit against city, UPD and police chief dismissed

There are 7 comments on the WKTV story from Mar 5, 2014, titled Lawsuit against city, UPD and police chief dismissed. In it, WKTV reports that:

Federal civil rights claims brought against the City of Utica, Police Chief Mark Williams and other Utica Police officers as part of an incident in 2011 were dismissed Wednesday in a 13-page decision by U.S. District Judge David Hurd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

utican

Syracuse, NY

#1 Mar 5, 2014
nice i bet it was a set up they always stick together i cant wait one day everything will come to light and mark williams aint he still using crack ? how sad ppl talk
Joey TwoTumbs

Herkimer, NY

#2 Mar 5, 2014
Can't wait for the day when they just shoot the SREGGIN so we don't have to feed these infected primates in jail for the rest of their life.
utican

Syracuse, NY

#3 Mar 5, 2014
Joey TwoTumbs wrote:
Can't wait for the day when they just shoot the SREGGIN so we don't have to feed these infected primates in jail for the rest of their life.
the mans half upd and ufd
jack

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 6, 2014
what were these lawsuits all about, I missed the details, and the OD didnt detail the cases.
Utican native

Carthage, NY

#6 Mar 6, 2014
jack wrote:
what were these lawsuits all about, I missed the details, and the OD didnt detail the cases.
Two blacks were arrested by UPD based on a description from a 911 call.

As usual, these two turned around and used the race caard by throwing a lawsuit claiming their "civil rights were violated".. The Judge threw the case out of Court on the grounds it was baseless (had no merit).

Just another example of blacks trying to make money without working for it.
lol

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 6, 2014
Utican native wrote:
<quoted text>Two blacks were arrested by UPD based on a description from a 911 call.
As usual, these two turned around and used the race caard by throwing a lawsuit claiming their "civil rights were violated".. The Judge threw the case out of Court on the grounds it was baseless (had no merit).
Just another example of blacks trying to make money without working for it.
How else can they get money besides from obama.
Frank Da Ninja Meola

Dublin, Ireland

#10 Mar 6, 2014
I am a welfare fake civil enginqeer, I will be here all day like everyday living off obama cuz I am dat low tech failures in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 1 min Frank 11
Asian Massage Parlor Fitness Mill 16 min The P O P O 31
how did Joe George become such a good fighter? (Jun '11) 18 min frankie 24
Free smartphones 29 min Brian 3
Trump drinks from bottle like toddler 30 min Stanley 10
Par 52 min Agree 14
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 52 min vastly imporved 56
One Term Tenney 1 hr Moochers delight 25
al frankin groping pictures lmfao 2 hr Denny 37
Teachers that cheat and Chrissy salatino thread... 4 hr The plumber 21

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages