Shots on Varick Street is a Joke !

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Man

Longmeadow, MA

#1 Jul 23, 2012
I went to shots last weekend. Its a total joke, It has no soul, its truly nothing, the music sucked, no security, NO reason to ever go back. Hope Kevin Todd is as rich as they say, cause they will close.
not surprised

Vernon, NY

#3 Jul 23, 2012
The Man wrote:
I went to shots last weekend. Its a total joke, It has no soul, its truly nothing, the music sucked, no security, NO reason to ever go back. Hope Kevin Todd is as rich as they say, cause they will close.
did you think a bar that Bobby Seward had anything to do with would be worth going to?
Career

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Has Seward erected his shrine for Tom Lindsay at the new place yet?

“...Strike one”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 23, 2012
People who go to Shots on Varick Street ARE the joke.
To Educate One A-Hole

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Have you ever been outside of your basement. Must get awfully boring down there.
chewy

Utica, NY

#7 Jul 23, 2012
is this the place that used to be Electric Company? All those bars are the same. The only one worth having a beer at is Nail Creek.

“...Strike one”

Level 6

Location hidden

#8 Jul 23, 2012
To Educate One A-Hole wrote:
Have you ever been outside of your basement. Must get awfully boring down there.
Not really, watching your mom on AdultXXX "OPEN WIDE"
WHAT

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jul 23, 2012
No Soul ? What the heck does that mean ? It's a bar for crying out loud. If you don't like the music, play something on the juke box. Everyone's taste is different. Were you worried about getting into trouble, and that is why you needed security ? Come on, grow the hell up. Whiner.
The Man wrote:
Enough

Warren, NJ

#10 Jul 23, 2012
The Man wrote:
Varick St is a joke. Utica is a joke.

“...Strike one”

Level 6

Location hidden

#11 Jul 23, 2012
Enough wrote:
<quoted text>
Varick St is a joke. Utica is a joke.
Couldn't never have put it better meself ;):D
Go away

Schenectady, NY

#12 Jul 23, 2012
To Educate One Hundred wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, watching your mom on AdultXXX "OPEN WIDE"
Ahhh still stuck on stupid. Nuffa you and your tripe kid yak.
red white and blue

Utica, NY

#13 Jul 23, 2012
the garage door on the place when its closed looks like chit bar owners put thousands in their bars to compilment the neighborhood and its history and this owner at shots puts a garage door as a window and changes the front look of the historic building where was the bilding inspector codes and the historical socity did he even have a building permit

“...Strike one”

Level 6

Location hidden

#14 Jul 23, 2012
Go away wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh still stuck on stupid. Nuffa you and your tripe kid yak.
...in which case your continued presence here, & replying to my posts, is either masochism or hypocrisy.

BTW: "Kid"??? lol you think yer Han Solo or something? Classic.
Shots Loses

Utica, NY

#15 Jul 23, 2012
not surprised wrote:
<quoted text>
did you think a bar that Bobby Seward had anything to do with would be worth going to?
Not to mention that has been Kevin Todd with his smashed in face.....yeah this combo has cluster f*k written all over it.
Truth

Utica, NY

#16 Jul 23, 2012
WHAT wrote:
No Soul ? What the heck does that mean ? It's a bar for crying out loud. If you don't like the music, play something on the juke box. Everyone's taste is different. Were you worried about getting into trouble, and that is why you needed security ? Come on, grow the hell up. Whiner.
<quoted text>
Hes right its totally nothing, There no attraction. No appeal, No draw. It will Close.
Andy

Utica, NY

#17 Jul 24, 2012
rest of Varick St. hates Bobby. Both him and Todd are complete douchebags. They think they are going to mak $20k every Thursday night. They are lucky if they are pulling in $500 every Thursday. bunch of douchetools.
CAB

Newark, NJ

#19 Jul 24, 2012
Andy wrote:
rest of Varick St. hates Bobby. Both him and Todd are complete douchebags. They think they are going to mak $20k every Thursday night. They are lucky if they are pulling in $500 every Thursday. bunch of douchetools.
Another hater. Surprise, surprise.
Shot this

Geneva, NY

#20 Jul 24, 2012
The Man wrote:
Then stay away because the place is not for you....loser....go to a juice bar instead.
Sally

Dracut, MA

#21 Jul 24, 2012
Its just awful in there. Bring Z back, Bobby go back to Remsen or Boston or Dick Smiths, Just GO !
Billy Q

Dracut, MA

#22 Jul 24, 2012
Just Wait till Jimmy opens next door, If you think they have no people now ?? Hahahaha, bend over Bobby !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica Aud: AHL Welfare All-Star game 4 min Pat Jizinski 203
Who has the best pizza in Utica 56 min Charlie 11
Lady in Gates Cole commercials 59 min Charlie 7
New Hartford Schools Dangerous to our kids 1 hr santheman 19
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 1 hr plumber2000 168
OMG fat firemen on tv 2 hr Fire Marshal Bill 3
Employment Agencies 3 hr Gloria Stevens 5
Wendy Miga 8 hr yupp 17
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) 10 hr Bend Over IanHob 294
Bernadette Romano-Clark 10 hr Annette 12