Martin Flynt Roofing Co. Does Horrible Work!

Posted in the Utica Forum

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2014
Disgusted

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Marty Flynt does very shotty work, had roof done them, my roof use to leak water!! They never quarantee their work, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone! The guy is a Thief!!!!
webster

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Disgusted wrote:
Marty Flynt does very shotty work, had roof done them, my roof use to leak water!! They never quarantee their work, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone! The guy is a Thief!!!!
Maybe you should take a writing or grammar class because I can't decipher what that hell you are trying to say.
webster

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

your roof done them,my roof use to leak. What are you trying to say?
Carpenter

Norwich, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Disgusted wrote:
Just be happy he didn't steal your wife!
Oh, and he does shoddy work.
Websters gay

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

webster wrote:
your roof done them,my roof use to leak. What are you trying to say?
He is trying to say blow me Webster
hahahhah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

He is a quality business man and has been in business for years. This is obviously a kid that can't read or write well.
poor quality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Websters gay wrote:
<quoted text>
He is trying to say blow me Webster
say to face
abc123

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

Judged:

maybe you can decipher this..........Martin Flynt did work here on my roof. When his team was through water would run down the chimney inside the house - for the 40 years that we have been here, we had dry stone on the fireplace now there are watermarks everywhere.

When trying to get in contact with him, he will not return calls pertaining to work his company has done. Meaning he does not guarantee his work. If your roof still leaks, get an adjuster & put a claim to your insurance company.

But after 3 calls were made with no return calls I called leaving a message that I had work for him. Within 1 minute he returned the call & came up here the next day.

Oh he weaseled his way out of repairing anything, infact I was now in his caller ID, so now if I call for anything, he will not pick up.

Anyone that is thinking of hiring this man, I should let you know that he retired 18 months before December 2013. Now that would make it June of 2012. Stay away from this guy!!
taylor tack

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

abc123 wrote:
maybe you can decipher this..........Martin Flynt did work here on my roof. When his team was through water would run down the chimney inside the house - for the 40 years that we have been here, we had dry stone on the fireplace now there are watermarks everywhere.
When trying to get in contact with him, he will not return calls pertaining to work his company has done. Meaning he does not guarantee his work. If your roof still leaks, get an adjuster & put a claim to your insurance company.
But after 3 calls were made with no return calls I called leaving a message that I had work for him. Within 1 minute he returned the call & came up here the next day.
Oh he weaseled his way out of repairing anything, infact I was now in his caller ID, so now if I call for anything, he will not pick up.
Anyone that is thinking of hiring this man, I should let you know that he retired 18 months before December 2013. Now that would make it June of 2012. Stay away from this guy!!
I had very much the same experience with him. He replaced my roof and would not return calls to fix it when it leaked within six months. He also put two whole rows of shingles on crooked and it looks ridiculous. He's a crook and a liar. His 'roofers" are all ex-cons that he gets through Work Ready--a temp agency that requires only that you show up and nothing else. Flynt should serve jail time for all the people that he has cheated over the years. He is despicable. STAY AWAY FROM MARTY FLYNT.
pinella

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

baseball practice starts soon.he will be tied up coaching
TVSHOW

Ilion, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

abc123 wrote:
There is a TV show coming on soon I believe the name is "Catch a Contractor" they take people that have been screwed by a contractor an go after the dirtbag and make them fix their screw jobs! Look it up maybe he can become famous,worth a try. It would be nice to see one of our local dirtbags get what they deserve.
north utican

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2014

is he still live in the area?there is never any vehicles at his house in north utica and i havent seen the truck in three weeks.makes me think he sild his house and went elsewhere
hlo

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

north utican wrote:
is he still live in the area?there is never any vehicles at his house in north utica and i havent seen the truck in three weeks.makes me think he sild his house and went elsewhere
\
He's on vacation in Aruba spending all the money he stole from his customers for 30 years. Let's hope he goes swimming in shark infested waters.
boop

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

Judged:

north utican wrote:
His roof was leaking after he fixed it and the house became unlivable. He's now living at the NO TELL MOTEL on Herkimer Road with someone else's wife ,
steuben

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2014

Flynt, Jewett both the same.they sleep in the same bed as paul Wms
jofer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

The roof Flynt put on my roof did not last even one year before major leaks popped up. He refused to return my calls--I must have left 15 of them over a period of two and a half months. I had to take the scoundrel to court. The judge ruled in my favor--you should have seen that bastard move his ass and his 'men' after that. They made a real mess of my property which I think was intentional and then they had to come back three times because the roof continued to leak. He is a crook and the worst kind of thief and liar and when I saw that he is associated with Notre Dame all I could think was that birds of a feather flock together.
jofer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2014

Judged:

One of the major problems of my roof (and I found this out from one of his 'men' not Flynt himself because he is too much of a coward) was that flynt put a shingle over a hole in the deck instead of replacing the deck. He never even asked to replace the deck and said it was fine. That's like plugging a dam with silly putty. That is the kind of man he is--
abc123

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

hlo wrote:
<quoted text>\
He's on vacation in Aruba spending all the money he stole from his customers for 30 years. Let's hope he goes swimming in shark infested waters.
He was seen driving his company truck in the North Utica area. The address is listed as 309 Monaghan Lane off Deerfield Drive, with the same phone number.
abc123

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Is there any way 'we' can all get together and so something about this guy. One alone can not do much, but all against one...............might work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

157 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
If Cuomo steps down over Moreland then what for... 16 min NYC unhappiest city in US 53
#BoycottBaggsquare Tailor & Crook Anti-vet Gran... 28 min Disrespectful grantsucker 1
Cuomo Nano to nowhere switchup- Brindisi SEMATE... 35 min Attyn goat people 1
Bruce Karam 40 min Barfly 1
Beer Shortage in Utica 45 min Freak Fred Matt 3
Things u miss 50 min lovinlife 30
Teachers have Cadilac Pensions? (Jan '13) 52 min Eddie 164
WKTV's new broadcast desk 1 hr D Shipman 51
Gnatek Cancel the bus 2 hr CNY death tax N sewage 74
ConMed under siege? 3 hr KOMRAD KOUMO 9
Golfers- where do you play and why 5 hr so true 39
•••
•••
•••