|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

comet wrote:
Crunch suck ! When is the

Fenext time we play the Syracuse Crunch ?
Feb 21st to welcome the red neck bunch from utica. and trust me. we are not rude and ill bred like your fans. yelling f*** the crunch. and an idiot getting on our bus saying f*** you crunch fans....so classy. really?????you swear in our barn?????YOU WILL BE THROWN OUT.and if you come on the bus?? lol you will have a long wait OUTSIDE. if you be respectful so will we. if not??
Jen

Clay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Who ever called our barn a rat hole!!!!!HOW DARE YOU.. THE WAR MEMORIAL. WAS BUILT TO HONOR OUR MEN AND WOMEN WHO DIED FOR YOU AND OUR COUNTRY.not to classy you moron. please come to section 10 ice level on the 21st and say thatat to my face?not hiding on here.we have a great fondness for our memorial hall. while you are here go to the 2nd floor, and read all the names of the Dead.

Since: Feb 14

Nanticoke, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

My god, you people are miserable! What the hell did the Crunch and their fans ever do to you? I have gone to many games in Syracuse and have encountered nothing more then friendly people even if the Bears won. I would like to give your fans the benefit of the doubt and come to an away game if we ever play each other, but if what i hear from Rochester and Syracuse fans is true, then you are giving your city a REALLY bad name. I guess you guys are ravenous after doing horrible in the beginning of the season. Also, i saw somebody bragging about Utica "sell outs", that must be a hard task when your arena is smaller than a lot of high school gyms. Stop being rude to other teams fans unless you want people to treat you like the scum hole of philadelphia. Be a Hockey fan and treat others with respect when you SOMETIMES win games. Some of my best friends are from Syracuse thats why i came here. I stick up for my friends
Tony from Syracuse

Clay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

You people are absolutely pathetic. You think you're all big and bad because you beat the Crunch, who's a beyond injury plagued team? Wow, just wow. We have 20 years of hockey on the Comets and you still act like spoiled little kids.

Never once in my twenty years as a hockey fan have I seen more malicious fans than you fine folk there in Utica. It's one thing to insult a team, but to personally verbally and damn near physically assault fans is another. Our booster club came to visit your arena last game. I was shocked at how many Fbombs you fine folks dropped at us personally, I was also shocked that one of your brilliant fans tried to start a physical fight with my friend Adam, simply because he was cheering for our team. Then, another one of your upstanding citizens jumps on our bus on and yells "F**K Syracuse" so yeah act all big and bad, but KNOW that you're the worst fans on the east coast.

I told my friend all of this and he just laughed and said "that's Utica" AND HES FROM UTICA. Is this how you people want to be known? As the fans who will drop Fbombs at the other teams fans? Do you really want to be known as a pathetic fan base?
And the other thing, you people sit here and trash talk the Crunch and it's fans. Yet how many of you pathetic jerks came to Crunch games? Huh? Plenty of you, and lying won't change that.
And I love the complaints saying that out barn is a piece of crap. Really? Because no matter where we are in our arena, we can always see the goalies, and not just the head of one goalie ant one end of the ice. Remember that.

So on closing. Enjoy your team while it's last there because no hockey team has had the long haul there, then we'll see you all scampering back to the Syracuse Crunch, little children.
Tony from Syracuse

Clay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Hershey Bears x11 wrote:
My god, you people are miserable! What the hell did the Crunch and their fans ever do to you? I have gone to many games in Syracuse and have encountered nothing more then friendly people even if the Bears won. I would like to give your fans the benefit of the doubt and come to an away game if we ever play each other, but if what i hear from Rochester and Syracuse fans is true, then you are giving your city a REALLY bad name. I guess you guys are ravenous after doing horrible in the beginning of the season. Also, i saw somebody bragging about Utica "sell outs", that must be a hard task when your arena is smaller than a lot of high school gyms. Stop being rude to other teams fans unless you want people to treat you like the scum hole of philadelphia. Be a Hockey fan and treat others with respect when you SOMETIMES win games. Some of my best friends are from Syracuse thats why i came here. I stick up for my friends
Thank you very much Bears Fan!
Tony from Syracuse

Clay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

crunch crunched wrote:
Crunch lose another game.... Still in last place in their division. Great showing by the pathetic losers....
Pathetic losers? 0-10 mean anything to you? My god you fans are pathetic.
hockeydad

Brewerton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Wow can someone say Utica fans on here are insane. I am glad your all happy about your team's recent success. Why any of you feel the need to Bash the Crunch is beyond me. I witnessed the vulger imiture treatment of the Syracuse fans at the Jan 31st game. The f-bombs and out right disrespect was a shock. I would hope that is not how the people of Utica would want to be known. I would love to see some Utica fans show that kind of disrespect towards my son in Syracuse. I would hope any of the fans that acted that way would not try that in Syracuse.I know we give respect to visiting fans it's just a game. Disrespect my child as some did in Utica and it will not go well for you. Grow up already. I am glad Utica fans are proud of their team but seriously don't paint a picture of this great town you have with a great arena when it is nothing special. Even less special when the fans act like idiots.
Not all of them of course we met some nice people at the game just know if you come to Syracuse act like you have been out in public before as we do not tolirate the treatment we received in Utica in our own Barn. You will be watching the game in the parkinglot if you make it that far.
hockeydad

Brewerton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

In case anyone happened to check the Crunch are averaging almost 2,000 more fans per game than Utica.
pretzel bender

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2014

Screw the Crunch !!
hockeydad

Brewerton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

comets uc wrote:
<quoted text> thank you mister obvious..... Bigger city... Bigger building..... Duh!!!!!!!!!
You people are amazing. Such onsite for a town ranked as the worst city in Ny. I am happy you are proud of a shit hole congratulations.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

hockeydad wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are amazing. Such onsite for a town ranked as the worst city in Ny. I am happy you are proud of a shit hole congratulations.
utica is a crap hole..... no doubt about it!!! but lucky far the fans, none of us actually live in utica. the fan base is the suburbs and surrounding towns and villages. but lucky for us the city of utica has a great 4000 seat building that is perfect for watching hockey!!!!
Tony from Syracuse

Clay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

comets uc wrote:
<quoted text> I was at that game and I didn't see any issues between the crunch fans and comets fans. Crunch people were in the corner and I could see them from where I was sitting. If there were issues there's about 40 ushers at every game. Did you talk to any of them??And I've seen them toss a couple people out this year. They don't put up with any bs.
Talk to them? Why would I want to talk to someone who is telling me to F off for absolutely no other reason than I'm wearing a crunch jersey. And no, the ushers did nothing.
Tony from Syracuse

Clay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

comets comets comets wrote:
<quoted text> your full of it. I was at that game. There were no problems. There never are problems at comets games. I've only seen two instances all year where ushers and security got involved and both times the person was delt with swiftly and tossed out. There's security all over the place. Your an idiot..... I saw crunch fans in the hallways and in the bathrooms and at food stands. No issues anywhere....
I'm not "full of it" there were problems. You're simply pretending they're weren't any to make your fans look better than they deserve. Why the hell would I lie??? I'm an idiot? Wow, you're just further proving my point about Utica fans, thanks for that smarts. Cause I'm also sure you were on bus when a fan jumped on and told us to F off. Great fans.
Tony from Syracuse

Clay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

comets comets comets wrote:
<quoted text> this whole thing was started by some smart azz crunch fan who kept coming on here telling us the comets suck, comets are going 0-whatever. And bragging about the crunch. The entire thread is directed at that looser, not really has anything to do with the crunch. If he was a amerks fan or bingo fan it would a been that team. But here we are in mid Feb and 1 point separates the two teams.
Good for him. But he's no excuse for your fans to treat is like trash.
Tony from Syracuse

Clay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

pretzel bender wrote:
Screw the Crunch !!
Thanks Pretzel, you're also furthering my point about Utica fans. YOU HAVE NO CLASS.
Tony from Syracuse

Clay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

peter pucked wrote:
<quoted text> where were you sitting? There was a crunch group on the goal end, but that is not a season ticket holder area. That area is the last tickets to all at a comets game, so its not a regular comets fan. All I can tell you is in my section( behind visitors bench) we have had zero issues this season. Sorry for your poor experience.com ets fans have a bus load for the game at your barn

We were in section 209 and spread through the horseshoe end.
Tony from Syracuse

Clay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

syracuse crunched wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow!!! Are you crunch fans that clueless about hockey that you didn't know it was gonna take 20 games for the comets to gell?? New city, players that never played together and were assembled over the summer, new coach, new systems. I would like to think that a team that went to the Calder cup would have fans that had a clue..... Just like that clueless crunch fan that started all this thinking his team was automatically go in to the finals again!! How's that working out for you??? And buy the way, which team has a better record after the first ten games?? We are one point behind and a game in hand......
if you went back to read my post youd find out that I'm not a clueless fan, I was simply responding to someone that was being a jerk and calling our team pathetic losers when he has nothing to talk about with a season opener with those numbers. I was also doing it let them know how classless he actually is.
Tony from Syracuse

Clay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

comets uc wrote:
Comets crunch crunch in overtime!! Great game in the crunches barn. Boy are those seats packed in that building... No room at all... And I think you need audio and video improvements........
You're right. We need video improvements. Especially since those two last goals that were waived off were actually in the net. Rewatching tge game on tv showed both goals in net. So we got screwed. But s**t happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••