crunch crunched
Cliffy played hockey

Gouverneur, NY

#29 Jan 20, 2014
utica rules wrote:
<quoted text> thank you Mr obvious. I understand all of that. But all the other teams will have a base of at least 8-10 guys that have played together under the teams system. Obviously you have never played the game.
On the contrary. The moron Cliffy Dave Smith, with whom you converse, has played the game. He claims that making the travel team when he was 10 years old was the pinnacle of his life. I kid you not. Because his dad was involved in local hockey, the rashed wonder thinks he is an "insider" and through osmosis gained all his dad's knowledge. Caution: posting with the moron Cliffy can be hazardous to your blood pressure if you take him has a human being.
Fantasy world

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Jan 20, 2014
utica rules wrote:
<quoted text> thank you Mr obvious. I understand all of that. But all the other teams will have a base of at least 8-10 guys that have played together under the teams system. Obviously you have never played the game.
Keep telling yourself that. If it makes you feel better so have it.
Comets Fan

Herkimer, NY

#32 Jan 21, 2014
The bottom line is that the Crunch are in 12th place in the eastern conference and 4 places out of a playoff position. The Crunch fans in Syracuse who were spoiled last season with a team that went to the Calder Cup finals are all bitching and moaning that their team this year sucks and that Tampa Bay took all of their good players.

It is very common for teams in the AHL who are great one year are lousy the next if a number of the good players make the NHL team that season. That is what the AHL is for, to develop the next group of NHL players. Likewise a last place team one year can very easily improve to the top of the standings the following year as current players develop further and new prospects and veterans are brought in.

The Comets are struggling this season because Vancouver's current group of prospects are weak and they threw together a group of veterans at the last minute late in the summer. They will improve next year after having more time to put a team together and some of their better prospects move from juniors to the AHL.
Fantasy world

Philadelphia, PA

#33 Jan 21, 2014
Comets Fan wrote:
The bottom line is that the Crunch are in 12th place in the eastern conference and 4 places out of a playoff position. The Crunch fans in Syracuse who were spoiled last season with a team that went to the Calder Cup finals are all bitching and moaning that their team this year sucks and that Tampa Bay took all of their good players.
It is very common for teams in the AHL who are great one year are lousy the next if a number of the good players make the NHL team that season. That is what the AHL is for, to develop the next group of NHL players. Likewise a last place team one year can very easily improve to the top of the standings the following year as current players develop further and new prospects and veterans are brought in.
The Comets are struggling this season because Vancouver's current group of prospects are weak and they threw together a group of veterans at the last minute late in the summer. They will improve next year after having more time to put a team together and some of their better prospects move from juniors to the AHL.
Umm...they didn't throw together a bunch of veterans late in the summer and vancouver has one of the most talented minor systems in the league. Next.
Fantasy Dave Smith

Gouverneur, NY

#34 Jan 21, 2014
Fantasy world wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm...they didn't throw together a bunch of veterans late in the summer and vancouver has one of the most talented minor systems in the league. Next.
Dave above is a moron. Next.
Fantasy world

Philadelphia, PA

#35 Jan 21, 2014
Fantasy Dave Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave above is a moron. Next.
How's your black grand kid trashy? Do you feel like a moron with all your racist comments when the next holidays will be shared with a black baby?
Fantasy world

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Jan 21, 2014
comets uc wrote:
<quoted text>. Your an idiot..... And that's actually an insult to idiots...
And lease elaborate on how I'm an idiot. Go ahead.
Fantasy world

Philadelphia, PA

#40 Jan 22, 2014
peter pucked wrote:
<quoted text> not for nothing, but you must be a complete moron if you can't figure out why your an idiot!!!!!
Please elaborate.
FrankFootsieMeol a

Miami, FL

#43 Jan 24, 2014
Who carez? Amazed at how much people need to be "entertained" by this ridiculous shyt.
Daves Abusive Rash

Gouverneur, NY

#46 Jan 26, 2014
Uticas Abusive Cops wrote:
<quoted text>
It's minor league hockey! Lol
Dave thinks he is an "insider" because his dad was involved with local hockey and his mom still has good relationships. He however, knows nothing himself and is tolerated only because of his good family.
Hockey here

Utica, NY

#52 Jan 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Too bad the team leaves after this season.
This area will have a team nexy year regardless of the affiliate!! THAT IS CERTAIN!!
Hockey here

Utica, NY

#53 Jan 26, 2014
The fan interest has been awesome this year with the 6th SELLOUT this Friday!!
fly on the ice

Utica, NY

#56 Jan 26, 2014
Keep it going Comets !!
Dave drunk again

Gouverneur, NY

#58 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Keep believing that. Buy more hats and tshirts! Lol
2:00 AM and Dave is drunk and alone as usual.
Dave is up

Gouverneur, NY

#61 Jan 27, 2014
<quoted text>
I haven't been right? I think you're confused.
It's noon and the rashed wonder Dave Smith is crawling out of bed to begin his productive day of hate posting.
Dave is at it again

Gouverneur, NY

#64 Jan 27, 2014
Whitesboros Abusive COs wrote:
<quoted text>
He's definitely confused.
It's 1:00PM and the rashed wonder Dave Smith crawled out of bed at noon to begin his productive day of hate posting.
Dave goes wild

Gouverneur, NY

#66 Jan 27, 2014
Whitesboros Abusive COs wrote:
Minor league hockey...it's the savior! Lol
Up at the crack of noon and hating for 5 hours straight!
Pinky

Utica, NY

#69 Jan 31, 2014
The crunch suck ! I seen the game also.
Yay Welfare Hawkee

United States

#71 Jan 31, 2014
Pinky wrote:
The crunch suck ! I seen the game also.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

You thought it was a joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had said
that loosing you would make me flip my lid.. RIGHT???
I know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed you laughed and
laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad... And..

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa,
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the happy home. With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket
weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!

I cooked your food, I cleaned your house, and this is how you pay me back
for all my kind unselfish loving deeds.. Huh??
Well you just wait, they'll find you yet and when they do they'll put you
in the ASPCA, you mangy mutt!!! And...

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa.
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy
to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming
to take me away, ha-haaa!!!
To the happy home, with trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket
weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haa!!!
To the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time..
Jen

Syracuse, NY

#72 Feb 11, 2014
comet wrote:
Crunch suck ! When is the

Fenext time we play the Syracuse Crunch ?
Feb 21st to welcome the red neck bunch from utica. and trust me. we are not rude and ill bred like your fans. yelling f*** the crunch. and an idiot getting on our bus saying f*** you crunch fans....so classy. really?????you swear in our barn?????YOU WILL BE THROWN OUT.and if you come on the bus?? lol you will have a long wait OUTSIDE. if you be respectful so will we. if not??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 8 min 197a24az 295
view from mommies basement 18 min Lemmy 14
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 43 min Lemmy 109
Trouble in New HArtford 1 hr Evictedvagatucci 3
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr justice 914
Kaitlyn Conley Declared Innocent 1 hr jim 7
Elaine Bonanza 1 hr Shut up 35
My Drive Through Utica 3 hr Oootika 33
Twin Ponds shoot em up 3 hr Carl_Jr 50
I Destroyed Sports at New Hartford. (Jun '14) 3 hr You are above this 78