New guitar store has groovy past, add...

New guitar store has groovy past, adds to Utica's resurgence

There are 29 comments on the WKTV story from Jan 8, 2014, titled New guitar store has groovy past, adds to Utica's resurgence. In it, WKTV reports that:

Some consider Bob Acquaviva a local legend. "I've been a musician here in town forever, I guess for 40 years," said Acquaviva, manager of Utica Classic Guitars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CITY DISEASE RASH

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 9, 2014
Lower price then in albany, they must be sterilized from all the disease.

Those lips cover the entire instrument.
Taj Mahal

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 9, 2014
Wowee, freakin ulgy or what? Still playing that SAME lick Aqua Velva, over 'n over ... over and over and over again.
Taj Mahal

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 9, 2014
Whitesboro White Trash wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey come on! He was a guitar tech once! Lol!!!
I know right? Friggin string winder-upper!
Losers U all Are

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jan 9, 2014
Leave the place alone all you jealous ones. Scum bags don't know how to treat another human being as Bob is a good player, fine guy and will help out you if he can.

The place is in business to make money but they will do what they can for you to make things fair for both. His guitar licks sounded cool to me and what guitarist out there doesn't play same licks over and over anyway. Its his style of playing that you hear.

Any of you ever been a tech for professional bands or even local????Thought so... or recording engineer for that matter?

The shop is a unique shop needed for this area and the instruments aren't your everyday item like other box type shops. If you are looking for the cheap stuff then you know where to go and if you want the better quality stuff then their shop is the place.
Als

Lowville, NY

#10 Jan 10, 2014
Losers U all Are wrote:
Leave the place alone all you jealous ones. Scum bags don't know how to treat another human being as Bob is a good player, fine guy and will help out you if he can.
The place is in business to make money but they will do what they can for you to make things fair for both. His guitar licks sounded cool to me and what guitarist out there doesn't play same licks over and over anyway. Its his style of playing that you hear.
Any of you ever been a tech for professional bands or even local????Thought so... or recording engineer for that matter?
The shop is a unique shop needed for this area and the instruments aren't your everyday item like other box type shops. If you are looking for the cheap stuff then you know where to go and if you want the better quality stuff then their shop is the place.
What planet do you live on? Bob sucks. Always has and always will. Hides behind high-tech smoke and mirrors to make himself look better.
boob aquavelva

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jan 10, 2014
jesus h christ you meanies! leave me alone! it takes me all day going from computer to lap top to phone then to mommy's to do the same thing "judging" all these online comments! i needs me some beauty sleep!
the failures above

Central District, Hong Kong

#12 Jan 10, 2014
boob aquavelva wrote:
jesus h christ you meanies! leave me alone! it takes me all day going from computer to lap top to phone then to mommy's to do the same thing "judging" all these online comments! i needs me some beauty sleep!
If that HORE P I G you call a mother didn't have so many diseases. the HIORE could have taught you something about computers,

But you're a dumb fk that knows nothing but how to run your welfare mouth like your HORE mother an mostly on shaft.

Post your address and see the HORE keep her teeth.

Return the stolen PC failure that you know nothing about an stick to keep the HORE clean.
wow

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jan 10, 2014
Only 8 seconds, boy bob you must have a fast car, but your just smart and not a loser, maybe you can teach this POS something in life besides washing mom.
Steve Vaiola

Syracuse, NY

#14 Jan 10, 2014
Als wrote:
<quoted text> What planet do you live on? Bob sucks. Always has and always will. Hides behind high-tech smoke and mirrors to make himself look better.
bull shiat
HP Zinker

Schenectady, NY

#15 Jan 10, 2014
Guitars are fun! What's the big deal? Live and let live, right? RIGHT!!
Tim Julianski

Utica, NY

#16 Jan 11, 2014
I am impressed by Bob as a musician and happy to see him in business again. I will frequent the shop and do wish the business success.
Rick

Holland Patent, NY

#19 Jan 11, 2014
Did ya ever hear that tune "Ice around your heart"?
Rick

Holland Patent, NY

#20 Jan 11, 2014
www. youtube.com/watch...

That's not it but it's close enough... Milo's - once a nightclub, now a nursing home facility - tells you where it's all going.
Nawlins

Schenectady, NY

#22 Jan 11, 2014
The Mere Mortals lived up to their name...
Awwww

Jacksonville, FL

#26 Jan 12, 2014
My welfare mouth has run for 3 years, how's that working.

But this time mom rotted clam will work, be afraid very her welfare clam will stop it. I am so gutless.
hardee har har

Utica, NY

#29 Jan 12, 2014
"he always holds his.her coffee that way"

hahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hardee har har
Ziggys

Utica, NY

#31 Jan 12, 2014
Man, what a good hairdresser could do for him!
ANOTHER CRIME WIN

Jacksonville, FL

#34 Jan 12, 2014
The dark united N college fund FAILURE
UNITED N COLLEGE FUND

Jacksonville, FL

#36 Jan 12, 2014
If you get your family to breed with some whites, you might pass our admission test of writing your name.

Then you can say I gove it an be proud you FAILED..

GOVE- FAILED

Mom- FAILED

Dad- FAILED
UNITED N COLLEGE FUND

Jacksonville, FL

#38 Jan 12, 2014
Sorry you could get any whites to touch your failure family.

Walmart has jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 5 min other than you 31
Where Can I Buy Chicken Skin? (Aug '09) 14 min stick toss 15
he an sheboons SET PUPPIES ON FIRE GET 50 YEARS 16 min stick toss 97
How Many SPACE SHUTTLES DID AFRICA MAKE 18 min stick toss 120
A&P Images 19 min RobbingUsBlindAtC... 33
Utica schools a mess! 24 min Just 7
Romanowski caught! 24 min Lol 3
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 25 min Lol 71
rob esche getting divorced 1 hr better off withou... 29
Proctor graduation 1 hr John 28