LMAO

United States

#42 Jan 19, 2011
he' more dangerous now,he's walking,will beut of job. whts left for hm in life? ran daddys caddy out infront of a truck to end his life maybe? he cant d nothing right.
fry oil

Saint Louis, MO

#43 Jan 19, 2011
LMAO wrote:
he' more dangerous now,he's walking,will beut of job. whts left for hm in life? ran daddys caddy out infront of a truck to end his life maybe? he cant d nothing right.
Wrong. He can beg for food, car, house, money, heat. Strongest fingers east of CA. Put a bullet into a dogs head faster then Eastwood. Stop any child from crying by hold them by there ankles
out a two story window and threaten to drop them. Get orders of protections from ever single girl he chokes, I mean dates.

We should help him. Thruway, wait for cement truck, then pull out sideways. No more nightmares. No more destroying your family.
Win, win, situation. Don't eat at bullet on Paris hill, you already wrecked your parents life and cars, they won't be able to sell their house on Paris hill if you make a mess. No one wants to buy a hunted house with a choking ghost.
FandF plan

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Jan 19, 2011
family sues truck for hitting there baby.
No Justice Denied site

AOL

#45 Jan 19, 2011
yes they did wrote:
showedit again lastnight. also check www.justicedenied1350.blogspot.com ....article,pictures and conversation where it says mandia was telling th other driver not to call cops and tried to leave.
Do not go to this blog unless you are WILLING to allow Ms. Arcuri to clock the time you enter her site and when you leave her site!
She is able to collect valuable information regarding all of your computer! When she gets pissed and paranoid, she WILL PLASTER YOUR TIME YOU ENTERED, EXIT AND MORE ON HER BLOG!

Remember, she brags that she once worked in the phone company and she does has FRIENDS in communications that are able to help her to gather such material!

That is ILLEGAL!

“u r so fake”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#46 Jan 19, 2011
Matt the rat wrote:
The Kim Simmon murder happened over 20 years ago. The guy who just got the DWI is listed as 43 years old. That would make him 13 or less at the time of Simon's murder. Its not the same guy.
your a fool , find somewhere else to go , maybe school?

“JusticeDenied135 01”

Level 2

Since: Jan 08

Central New York

#47 Jan 19, 2011
No Justice Denied site wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not go to this blog unless you are WILLING to allow Ms. Arcuri to clock the time you enter her site and when you leave her site!
She is able to collect valuable information regarding all of your computer! When she gets pissed and paranoid, she WILL PLASTER YOUR TIME YOU ENTERED, EXIT AND MORE ON HER BLOG!
Remember, she brags that she once worked in the phone company and she does has FRIENDS in communications that are able to help her to gather such material!
That is ILLEGAL!
The only thing I clock is how many times you make STUPID statements. You're stupidity is the only thing that is ILLEGAL...AOL USER!
Yeah OK

Utica, NY

#48 Jan 19, 2011
Justicedenied13501 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I clock is how many times you make STUPID statements. You're stupidity is the only thing that is ILLEGAL...AOL USER!
Don't lie Sue. The last time I went to your site my virus software rang like a 3 alarm fire. You're not looking at my personal information! Also. the more you Google her blog, the more it's worth to her.

Beware of this kook's website!!!!!!
choke on it

Little Falls, NY

#49 Jan 19, 2011
gina2377 wrote:
<quoted text>your a fool , find somewhere else to go , maybe school?
Too bad you weren't Kim Simon. Then we woulldn't have to deal with your skank ass
crash

Saint Louis, MO

#50 Jan 19, 2011
call NY DEC disaster services, there is Olive oil
all over the road, see you can see the olive oil
running down the road polluting the area.
check topix photos

http://www.topix.com/album/detail/utica-ny/J0...
sal

Utica, NY

#51 Jan 20, 2011
Yeah OK wrote:
<quoted text>Don't lie Sue. The last time I went to your site my virus software rang like a 3 alarm fire. You're not looking at my personal information! Also. the more you Google her blog, the more it's worth to her.
Beware of this kook's website!!!!!!
If you can't afford a real anti, there's several free ones.
Nothing has been injected into the HTML code, you need to grow up
and why didn't your parents teach you something.
Ithaca Sal

Utica, NY

#52 Jan 20, 2011
i spank
my
monkey
to pictures
of fat old
SUE
but I gey my best
SPEW
when I wear her
doodie
undies
and spank my gooooooooooooo
Ithaca Sal

Utica, NY

#53 Jan 20, 2011
i
spank
it
HARD
when I wear her undies
But I love to
SPEW to pictures of
FAT
OLD
SUE:)
rolol

Utica, NY

#54 Jan 20, 2011
NASA, LMFAO.

“u r so fake”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#55 Jan 21, 2011
choke on it wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you weren't Kim Simon. Then we woulldn't have to deal with your skank ass
hahah skank ass? you have no idea ! im married and well respected in my neighborhood , you on the other hand are seriously a fool!
wboro

New Hartford, NY

#56 Jan 28, 2011
yup
murdering mike

Saint Louis, MO

#57 Jan 28, 2011
drugs, drinking, coke, then i love to choke
kewlhand

Brooklyn, NY

#58 Jan 28, 2011
Matt the rat wrote:
The Kim Simmon murder happened over 20 years ago. The guy who just got the DWI is listed as 43 years old. That would make him 13 or less at the time of Simon's murder. Its not the same guy.
43 minus 20 = 23 Just saying :)
murdermandia

Saint Louis, MO

#59 Jan 28, 2011
no air for you
no life for you
no family for you
i will take all
murdermandia

Saint Louis, MO

#60 Jan 28, 2011
will steal
will choke
will take
will rob
will squeeze
am scum
takeherair

Saint Louis, MO

#61 Jan 28, 2011
he can take air at age 5

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to defeat the police licence plate readers: (Jul '10) 11 min HAL 167
Who is Anne Colangelo 1 hr Trust me 7
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) 1 hr Tim laDeaux 264
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ha Ha 6,445
Welcome back Coach Randall, not! 1 hr Philtera 2
whitesboro school taxes (May '10) 1 hr Rose Colored Glasses 25
Amy Warney 2 hr wondering 5
utica national (Jun '13) 4 hr Break time 570
Westmoreland Rd Elementary School Whitesboro - ... 5 hr WHbro 77
Famous Utican False Myths 8 hr Dip Wad 79
yanadasis closes club house 11 hr No Club needed 38
•••
•••
•••

Utica Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••