Utica has $500,000 Surplus in Budget!...

Utica has $500,000 Surplus in Budget! Now Pay Utica Schools There Tax Money?

Posted in the Utica Forum

Bandit Bob

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Mayor Palmieri should be a man a pay the Utica School District the Two Million Dollars that the city owes The School District in Tax Money !!
LessonLearned

Herkimer, NY

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Bandit Bob wrote:
Mayor Palmieri should be a man a pay the Utica School District the Two Million Dollars that the city owes The School District in Tax Money !!
The lesson here is.....go back to school. It's their NOT there.
Pragmatism vs Autism

United States

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Many forensic financial investigators call that a tell.

You can't invent the stuff utica creates in its reality!

QUICK!! Chief Williams is off to hire another 50 lazy fat bald upstate parasite degenerates to pad the force again!
Pleasure Kevin

Ithaca, NY

#4 Apr 25, 2013
Why should they pay the school district when that money can go $250K each to the UPD and UFD?
Utican

Utica, NY

#5 Apr 25, 2013
How can they say there is a surplus when all the bills aren't payed. School District Taxes etc. Pay the monies owed and then try to bragg about the good job you think you did!
Ed Norton

Oneida, NY

#6 Apr 25, 2013
They could have hired Techers with that Money?
Ed Norton

Oneida, NY

#7 Apr 25, 2013
They could have hired more teachers with that money?
Mach 3 Tylenol

United States

#8 Apr 25, 2013
They could wipe their bedsore ridden asses in utica with that. The fact they are acting 'surprised" about it shows they have no clue at all what they are doing and didn't expect it! LOL! So much for having a handle on the ebb and flow of your won budget! Now what part of that sounds like they have a "handle" on the problem? Utica officials ALWAYS make fantastic claims based upon half-info and unexpected news.

Like white trash that just found a $1000 deposit they don't realize is a returned $1200 they were short, they'll run right off to Walmart and get Fat Chief Williams more substandard plastic fake cops for the chiefs to chief.

Year after year you go in circles you should be hip to this and realize how bad it is for them now. I bet the auditors that were warning them they had cooked fake books a few months back would realize how much trouble this spells.

Once again the fake local government career losers are up to their truiks and fake "positive" hype so they can go spend the little bitta mad money they found LMAO!!

Maybe they can start up a morale program taught bt the fat fake ex "Chief" who the state threw off the Chief title because he is a cheat and got caught rigging the "Chief Utica Parasite Test"?
Breaking Ela cqua news

United States

#10 Apr 25, 2013
Computer forensics wrote:
Though you think you are hiding behind your cowardly keyboard and fake names, know that you leave a "fingerprint" with every lowlife comment you transmit.
Do you really think your invisible? Be warned, you'll soon be facing some not so nice days....
Really retard? Funny what you DON'T KNOW LOL!!!!! So what you are saying is now you realize your stupid repeat posts are actually ENCOURAGING me so now it turns to "scare" games.

Lemme know how all that BS works out for you. Oh, and since I don't have to do "crime" what you are saying is you losers are planning on abusing your resources to pathetically try to "find" me? That's real SMART azzhole, make sure YOUR name is one of the first people's I hear on that imaginary day when you catch up to me for telling you about yourself. I have a few "old friends" who also made such a mistake and they're still in the hole for it 15 years later. Thanks for reminding me, I have to go slap someone's happiness down tomorrow!

So really, lemme know how all that pretend scaregame works to implicate you! LMAO!!

My god you can literally PREDICT the next things these lowlife do!

Oh so hey, be happy... maybe Tony Elacquas didn't MEAN to kill himself. He looked kinda dull like most oooticans so maybe he thought it was a tattoo gun!
Pleasure Kevin

Ithaca, NY

#11 Apr 25, 2013
Computer forensics wrote:
Though you think you are hiding behind your cowardly keyboard and fake names, know that you leave a "fingerprint" with every lowlife comment you transmit.
Do you really think your invisible? Be warned, you'll soon be facing some not so nice days....
Okay internet detective, tell me what type of computer I am using, and what town I am posting from. Should be easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wktv 11 min Dean 7
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 27 min Ole timer 201
Is the mafia still in Utica? (Jul '08) 1 hr Amazing 243
pacenti and Cuomo united (Mar '14) 1 hr Birds Fly Together 296
New Hartford Baskets 1 hr pete 29
If Cuomo's hiring practices warrant an investig... 1 hr RICO Percoco 17
Government to give out free Italian ices to reg... 1 hr Dmark 2
Par 11 hr Puhlease 86
Unstable Fire Marshall 16 hr Mark 69

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages