Meg

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

How dangerous is this stuff? Well the Ottawa Citizen reports that the shipment plan has one or two large trucks with large containers on the road once a week and not in the winter. Those large containers will only have 17 gallons of the liquid and that's because if too much is stored in one, it could self-react and burn through the container. It's stuff like that that requires that lengthy review and testing process.
All funny people

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Saquoit fire dept will respond and handle it. All is well. Go back to your electric shock treatments and pass the grey poupon.
Alice

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

All funny people wrote:
Saquoit fire dept will respond and handle it. All is well. Go back to your electric shock treatments and pass the grey poupon.
http://utica-mohawkvalley.ynn.com/content/top...
Pleasure Kevin

Queensbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

I don't a little ionising radiation could make the people of this area any more mutated.
Axe

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Pleasure Kevin wrote:
I don't a little ionising radiation could make the people of this area any more mutated.
I noticed the word that you left out of your post was "think."

Oh, the irony.
hank hill

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Where are they taking it?
Axe

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

hank hill wrote:
Where are they taking it?
Canada to South Carolina. It will go through New York State over the course of four years, a little at a time.
Nod Barcone

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada to South Carolina. It will go through New York State over the course of four years, a little at a time.
Much the same as Andrew Cuomo!
Pleasure Kevin

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed the word that you left out of your post was "think."
Oh, the irony.
The fact that I missed a word typing quickly on my phone does not invalidate my point. This region of the state is so hopeless that a few errant alpha particles wouldn't have any effect on the masses. Bring on the 234-U!
taxpayer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Pleasure Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that I missed a word typing quickly on my phone does not invalidate my point. This region of the state is so hopeless that a few errant alpha particles wouldn't have any effect on the masses. Bring on the 234-U!
Pleasure yourself, Kevin.
Axe

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Pleasure Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just breaking your chops about your missed word. But seriously, I think that your message is ridiculous. I live here in the Mohawk Valley, a beautiful and for-the-most-part a healthy place to live. My family were dairy farmers and we worked the land to produce the milk and other products you use every day. The possibility that these chemicals will be passing through this lovely land is disturbing and it has the potential to ruin life as we know it. If you think for a moment that an accident during transport would not have a ... never mind, just remain ignorant.
hank hill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just breaking your chops about your missed word. But seriously, I think that your message is ridiculous. I live here in the Mohawk Valley, a beautiful and for-the-most-part a healthy place to live. My family were dairy farmers and we worked the land to produce the milk and other products you use every day. The possibility that these chemicals will be passing through this lovely land is disturbing and it has the potential to ruin life as we know it. If you think for a moment that an accident during transport would not have a ... never mind, just remain ignorant.
hey...mine too! Cool!
hank hill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone has obviously figured out how much is safe for transport, not much. What are they going yo do with it in SC? Any idea?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

261 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
He cheated twice 12 min Justme 65
The Brindisi's make a threat 14 min Mike 76
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 17 min Zoo 5,458
comets new colors 17 min numbnuts 2
Dave and Cretin-Smith Unhinged 24 min Rash Brahs 1
Officer hit with frying pan 27 min Knock and Talk 23
Tommy Artessa midget man 40 min Tommy T-ART essa 3
Official: Goodbye Comets 53 min Democretins Ruin CNY 162
Lieutenant Hauck and Louis T. Disagree 1 hr Democretins Ruin CNY 29