First Prev
of 2
Next Last
W-k-T-v-F

Blossvale, NY

#21 Jun 15, 2012
These people are daily stretching,twisting,misleading and every other forking word you can think of,when it come to the news and the truth.They tell the same story day after day and the ones they tell suck donkey dong.Bringing back WKTV was a huge WASTE OF MONEY !
Maybe

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Jun 15, 2012
Thats why WKTV doesn't go to HD? I mean, you know they have the money & resources. If the tiny upstart news at WUTR can offer HD then WKTV surely can! Hell, at least do it in widescreen SD?!?!? Myself, I switched over to WUTR an love Elsa Gillis. She's is professionally sexy and does a great job.
Utica

New York, NY

#23 Jun 15, 2012
Maybe wrote:
Thats why WKTV doesn't go to HD? I mean, you know they have the money & resources. If the tiny upstart news at WUTR can offer HD then WKTV surely can! Hell, at least do it in widescreen SD?!?!? Myself, I switched over to WUTR an love Elsa Gillis. She's is professionally sexy and does a great job.
Why doesn't WUTR have morning new and weather...that should be enough to knock WKTV down a few notches. Maybe if enough called they would consider having a 1 hr morning news and weather show.
Sexy Jill Reale

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Jun 15, 2012
Just watched the weather report on WKTV at 5:30 and Jill was looking especially delicious tonight wt a summer dress that really hugged her in all the right places. Jill, you look great! Hike that skirt up few notches and show some leg while opening that blouse/top a few buttons to show some cleavage! You got it, show it off.
Jack La Lanne

Utica, NY

#25 Jun 15, 2012
Sexy Jill Reale wrote:
Just watched the weather report on WKTV at 5:30 and Jill was looking especially delicious tonight wt a summer dress that really hugged her in all the right places. Jill, you look great! Hike that skirt up few notches and show some leg while opening that blouse/top a few buttons to show some cleavage! You got it, show it off.
Belly looks a little large if you ask me. Could be the outfit but she's been looking a little porky lately.
Valley Neighbor

New York, NY

#26 Jun 15, 2012
OK I just kicked the habit this week. Yup, could not take those two nit wits in the morning any longer. I do not turn on the TV until 7:00a.m. If I should want to hear some local news or the weather I watch YNN, just enough infor. I don't have to hear about Twitter, Facebook, or 411, whatever that maybe.oh yes, I think it is about tv and movie stars Who cares, that are not real people. As far as the winning lottery numbers, they usually screw them up also.
wktv

Clinton, NY

#27 Jun 15, 2012
I can understand that janel boston isn't from this area so she would have a difficult time pronouncing some towns or streets, however isn't it possible to review the news stories before going on the air and have some one tell her how it's said? Not being able to pronounce basic words in the English language is another story. I was stunned about two weeks ago when they were discussing octomom and she said "Wow. Take care of your freakin kids!". I wonder if she got called down for the language. The FCC is so strict about what is said on tv.
Mike

Utica, NY

#28 Jun 16, 2012
I think the ONLY newscaster worth anything on KTV is Nicole Hart. she does a great job delivering the news, has a great personality, and great too.(if only she would stop changing her hair style every day)

I'm sure she won't be around here long. she's bound to move on to a bigger market
Valley Neighbor

New York, NY

#29 Jun 16, 2012
wktv wrote:
I can understand that janel boston isn't from this area so she would have a difficult time pronouncing some towns or streets, however isn't it possible to review the news stories before going on the air and have some one tell her how it's said? Not being able to pronounce basic words in the English language is another story. I was stunned about two weeks ago when they were discussing octomom and she said "Wow. Take care of your freakin kids!". I wonder if she got called down for the language. The FCC is so strict about what is said on tv.
Yes, I caught that also. I was very surprised that she should have even given her opion on that let alone the wording.I still can not believe that nobody else could have filled the job. It does not matter to me anymore I am not watching the morning news on that station. I bet I am not the only one.
freebie the bean

Auburn, NY

#30 Jun 16, 2012
Valley Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I caught that also. I was very surprised that she should have even given her opion on that let alone the wording.I still can not believe that nobody else could have filled the job. It does not matter to me anymore I am not watching the morning news on that station. I bet I am not the only one.
Some years ago KTV had another anchor...Susan Tran. She totally butchered everything that was put on the teleprompter. She used to do the noon cast and later the 5PM news. She met a co-worker there who proposed to her on the air and the station was glad to get rid of her, she couldn't pronounce anything.
Valley Neighbor

New York, NY

#31 Jun 16, 2012
freebie the bean wrote:
<quoted text>
Some years ago KTV had another anchor...Susan Tran. She totally butchered everything that was put on the teleprompter. She used to do the noon cast and later the 5PM news. She met a co-worker there who proposed to her on the air and the station was glad to get rid of her, she couldn't pronounce anything.
The only thing wrong here with Jenel is that she is already married, plus her husband is a minister from what I read on her bio. She she know better than to cast stones at other people.
Hotties

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Jun 16, 2012
Just watched the webcast with Jill and her tight fitting top displaying her perky beauties and Sexy Lexie! You girls just made my night!!!
Betty Boop

Utica, NY

#33 Jul 14, 2014
Jill's nasty remark to Katrina Smith after the boilermaker changed my opinion of her. Shame on you, Jill. Not everyone's an athlete!
Barbara Waw Waw

Herkimer, NY

#34 Jul 17, 2014
Betty Boop wrote:
Jill's nasty remark to Katrina Smith after the boilermaker changed my opinion of her. Shame on you, Jill. Not everyone's an athlete!
I missed it, what did she say. I like Katrina but I think Jill is stuck on herself. Katrina has children and I assume it is difficult finding as much time as Jill does to spend time on herself. I commend Katrina for working the hours she does and taking care of her family.
Total Eclipse of the Chin

Clinton, NY

#35 Jul 17, 2014
Barbara Waw Waw wrote:
<quoted text>I missed it, what did she say. I like Katrina but I think Jill is stuck on herself. Katrina has children and I assume it is difficult finding as much time as Jill does to spend time on herself. I commend Katrina for working the hours she does and taking care of her family.
I saw Katrina at Hannaford in black tights a few weeks ago and I gotta say she's pretty sexy. WAY better than bird face Jill. She can run from NY to California and STILL have that fatass with attached thunder thighs poking out. Way out of proportion while Katrina is long and slender. The only thing bigger than Jill's hips is Jason's triple chin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming Soon Uticas Big Idea for Prosperity 15 min ebt 5
Flying Uticans 15 min Wow 3
baseball moving up to jv 22 min Howdoyouknow 4
Old School Bar and Grill Set to Open in East Utica 28 min Graham 14
Scott Williams from USC 31 min Bruce 1
Upstate Towns Wanting to Secede NY 32 min Graham 10
New York!!!! Why did "Utica Nano" fail? 36 min Gullible 9
Why did ND girls bball coach get fired 2 hr ann mae needs meat 12
Piersma, you getting blindsided by Childrens Mu... 5 hr As always 11
Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:34 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:34PM
Report: Jacquian Williams Set for Free Agency
Bleacher Report 3:34 PM
Best Fits to Revamp Jets' Depleted WR Corps
NFL 4:17 PM
Keith Rivers signs one-year contract with Cowboys
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie Would Be Perfect for New York Jets Reunion
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Antrel Rolle says no talks with Giants yet
NFL 7:37 AM
Rudolph: Cassel gives Bills chance to make playoffs
Bleacher Report 9:21 AM
Ryan Showing He Hasn't Learned from Mistakes
Bleacher Report 9:21 AM
Ryan Showing He Hasn't Learned from Mistakes
NFL 9:30 AM
Larry Donnell on plane that skidded off runway in N.Y.
ESPN 9:49 AM
TE Donnell OK after plane skids off runway