Burrito Jonz vs Moes
Katherine Daniels

New Hartford, NY

#106 Feb 2, 2013
. I suggested he may want to obtain a refund from Sysco for the products and they did not seem safe to cook nor eat. I have the text to prove both instances where as he simply said “Sysco does no refunds and sometimes meat smells this way.” Cook it anyway. As instructed to do, I did such but for the time that we served those meats, my daughters did not consume these foods. The rice is even reheated if it is left-over from the night prior nothing is sanitized or washed properly, employees do not follow any protocol for proper food preparation and all the instructions given by John are simply in an attempt to cut corners and save money. Even the salsa is prepared days in advance from canned tomatoes. And as for the fruit flies, they grew onto the size of house flies and hover around the soda fountain which is never cleaned or sanitized. Its late and I could go on for hours about this situation, however since I am unemployed and now a topix gal guess maybe I will go watch some more television, pop some pills, embarrass my family, and sleep all day tomorrow since I am a derelict with no job. You called the police on me, slandered my name, embarrassed my daughters and myself, and have the audacity to present yourself as anything other than a scumbag jerk. John, truly I give you my word, everything I do will be above the law and legitimate but my new full-time job is going to be making your life miserable. I can’t believe there was a time when I shed tears over losing that job and I promise it wasn’t over the pay. You turned out to be something completely beyond the realm of comprehension. You are in the wrong business; you should be a politician because truly are one of the best ones I know. You look people in the face and smile then spit in their drink when their back is turned. John, just be careful, everyone knows it’s an overused cliché, but karma’s a bitch and she bites hard. PS, again, the food, despite all this, tastes great depending on who prepared it.
Katherine Daniels

New Hartford, NY

#107 Feb 2, 2013
Oh wait, and I have some great new recipes if anyone is interested. Inquire further here and I will forward you all of the info you might need to cook at home, save money and save a life.
dis satisfied

New Hartford, NY

#108 Feb 2, 2013
Whats done in dark comes to light!
dis satisfied

New Hartford, NY

#109 Feb 2, 2013
Fresca Boy wrote:
Jonz has great specials. They are better and cheaper. I like the different kind of soda on the fountain too. Only $1.49 with free refills. 13" burrito is $6.99 with free chips and salsa.$5.99 for a bit smaller. Great Monday deal & very good Tuesday deal. They deliver and are open late night on weekends. Franchise Moes is bland. I buy local.
this is posted from the owner of Burrito Jonz. Who post fake comments to make there business look good.
Katherine Daniels

Carthage, NY

#110 Feb 2, 2013
And one more thing, I am also a lunatic. I'm up at 4:30am being the topix gal. But you people that know me already know this.
kathy the lesbo

Utica, NY

#113 Feb 2, 2013
kathy you complete low life scum along with your fat ugly girlfriend. Face it you got fired for something you did wrong so why try and make dumb crap up about burrito jonz because your all pissed off. You and your girlfriend would be in the bathroom who knows what you two were doing also there would be a kid that would come there looking for you and then you three would go into the bathroom. Seem pretty fishy...
Curious

Whitesboro, NY

#114 Feb 2, 2013
I have eaten at both Jonz and Moes and I have to be honest I prefer Moes. Not just because I thought the food was better, but it was consistent. The last few times I was at Jonz the service and food was 50/50. Calling ahead and placing an order, and arriving 20 minutes later, we waited an additional 20 minutes. Another time we ate in and it took less than 5 minutes for the same menu items. Several times after ordering take out, the order was inccorect. They no longer offer corn, as we were told it was too $$. The owner seems nice, but when he isnt there, things go downhill quickly. Moes is consistent, fast, yes a little more pricey, but has more options, and is flavorful. The Tex Mex place referred to, we have drug reps who bring it and it is good, the salsa is excellent and the meat flavored nicely. I have not however eaten IN the establishment, so I cannot say whether or not that is clean or not.
TEX MEX NUMERO UNO

Hamilton, NY

#115 Feb 2, 2013
you MUST try tex mex its about 1000 notches higher than moes,jonz,blues its authentic food and the owners are very nice people, if you want the best around go there, you wont be sorry
yeah

Utica, NY

#116 Feb 3, 2013
No Tex mex is dirty and really not what I'd consider good.
goodbye

Carthage, NY

#118 Feb 3, 2013
good eats wrote:
I like blues. Good stuff.
Close the doors blues. You are not even in the same ball park. Read the paper today. Where you at? Goodnight, Goodbye.
TEX MEX NUMERO UNO

Hamilton, NY

#119 Feb 3, 2013
yeah wrote:
No Tex mex is dirty and really not what I'd consider good.
you are so full of sheet your eyes are brown!!!

however i do agree that your wifes snatch is dirty and not what i expected !!!!!!!!!!
local yocal

Buffalo, NY

#120 Feb 3, 2013
Burrito Jonz is the best. All you haters can't even take the result of a blind taste test. Good job Burrito Jonz. Congratulations.
Fact check

Herkimer, NY

#121 Feb 3, 2013
Lets take a look John .....of the Entrants which means you, asked to be part. Which hey guess what we did not participate. Not only that ,but maybe you have friends that work for the OD . Its all possible ,considering you have gotten more free press than any restaurant in the area.We let our food do the talking. We aren`t media whores looking for anything to save our business . We are not about the hype we care more about the substance. We believe if you took us on ....you will lose period. Say what you want ,but the truth off the matter is this .You started a blog predicting our demise in 2008. Hey buddy its 2013. Guess what you were wrong,also you have done everything in your power to put down our business and insult my family . Not appreciated, but i will also tell you look at the shops that participated in this Burrito challenge. Also did you know when the testers were coming in? Little heads up, makes it easy to make a great burrito. Our burritos are the same at anytime. Send them in our place unannounced and they will get the same thing everytime. Your all hype, no substance ...thats why many have converted to us. They know what they will get everytime.....oh yeah i knew you would be all over this. Congratulations on your Victory. It was some feat.
Just a little reminder though, we did not take part. So when you claim your prize just remember ....you did not out perform us on a blind taste test. You barely beat three other shops with a possibly biased judge in your pocket. Eat it.
Fact check

Herkimer, NY

#122 Feb 3, 2013
Wow no comeback yet. ....Stay tuned, i am sure he will have something to say.....always does.
John Winters is SCUM

New Hartford, NY

#123 Feb 3, 2013
John, why do you think Kathy is always writing posts bashing you? You obviously have burned plenty of people. Maybe it's called karma and all of your dirty deeds are finally catching up to you. I doubt anything she wrote is false. That's just the type of "man" you are. Grab your balls and accept it. What's done in the dark will surely come to light.
Lets face it

Bradford, VT

#124 Feb 3, 2013
Utica is not known for its Mexican food and if Jonz is the pinnacle what a sad sad place Utica is. I wouldn't feed jonz to my neighbors dog, and I hate my neighbors dog.
jessie ventura

Carthage, NY

#125 Feb 3, 2013
We will get right on this conspiracy against your little hobby of rolling burritos you absolute lunatic. Who killed Kennedy? 911 truther freak? Don't you have some acid to drop?
Your buddy,
Jessie the Body Ventura
Fact check wrote:
Lets take a look John .....of the Entrants which means you, asked to be part. Which hey guess what we did not participate. Not only that ,but maybe you have friends that work for the OD . Its all possible ,considering you have gotten more free press than any restaurant in the area.We let our food do the talking. We aren`t media whores looking for anything to save our business . We are not about the
hype we care more about the substance. We believe if you took us on ....you will lose period. Say what you want ,but the truth off the matter is this .You started a blog predicting our demise in 2008. Hey buddy its 2013. Guess what you were wrong,also you have done everything in your power to put down our business and insult my family . Not appreciated, but i will also tell you look at the shops that participated in this Burrito challenge. Also did you know when the testers were coming in? Little heads up, makes it easy to make a great burrito. Our burritos are the same at anytime. Send them in our place unannounced and they will get the same thing everytime. Your all hype, no substance ...thats why many have converted to us. They know what they will get everytime.....oh yeah i knew you would be all over this. Congratulations on your Victory. It was some feat.
Just a little reminder though, we did not take part. So when you claim your prize just remember ....you did not out perform us on a blind taste test. You barely beat three other shops with a possibly biased judge in your pocket. Eat it.
frank

Herkimer, NY

#126 Feb 3, 2013
Moes blows and blues poohs. Jonz is it baby!
Funny stuff

Utica, NY

#127 Feb 3, 2013
Pimple-Faced Burrito Boy wrote:
I was fired from Burrito Jonz for making my burritos too large despite repeated admonitions from Mister Winter. When I started working there I was surprised at how small we were supposed to make a Burrito Jonz burrito. It was the smallest burrito I’d ever seen in my whole life. But I figured if customers wanted to buy an undersized oversized burrito that was their business and it was not my position to interfere with laissez faire capitalism.
The problem began when I discovered that Mister Winter was adding cow manure to the burrito glop as a filler. Several times a week a farmer friend of Mister Winter’s named Paul from Sauquoit delivered buckets full of cow manure on weeknights after the place closed. Mister Winter did not have to pay Paul for the cow manure but instead compensated him with sexual favors. These sexual favors usually involved molestation of the oversized “BILF” burrito that Mister Winter introduced to the menu. It was quite a spectacle watching those two simultaneously molest a BILF. Mister Winter would be buggering one end of the BILF while Paul buggered the other end. To Mister Winter’s credit the food was not wasted as they usually ate the remainder of the BILF once they were done sodomizing it or if they weren’t hungry Mister Winter would add the remains to the burrito glop for the next day’s business.
Anyhow, Mister Winter did not disclose to customers that his burritos included cow manure and in my opinion that amounted to cheating the customer. Conscience obliged me to make the burritos larger than Mister Winter’s strict specifications so that the customer received a fair quantity of meat and beans. Now you might think, Pimple-Faced Burrito Boy, if you have such a conscience, why did you serve cow manure to customers? Naturally, when I first learned of this practice I was alarmed as cow manure does not sound like an appetizing substance.
But in fact with the help of Google and my friend from India Praveer I determined that cow manure is high in nutritional value and rich in antioxidants and is a dietary staple among lower castes in India where of course the cow is regarded as a sacred animal. Eating cow manure is equivalent to food of the gods in the Indian worldview and that made sense once I thought about it. Furthermore, my research revealed that cow manure acts as a natural preservative which I felt was an advantage given concerns among the staff that many of the meats served at Burrito Jonz were well past their FDA mandated expiration dates as evidenced by the mold that manifested on their surfaces.
And the fact is, cow manure when refrigerated is not especially disagreeable in odor and evidently flavor, though being a boy from Whitesboro I could never bring myself to sample it. Mister Winter however very much enjoyed eating the cow manure that he received from Paul from Sauquoit. All told I worked at Burrito Jonz for a year and a half earning $5 and hour under the table for the first six months, until I received a raise to $5.15 an hour.
lol dudes jumping a burrito
my vote

Roslindale, MA

#128 Feb 3, 2013
Are you people crazy. Burrito Jonz is killer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notre dame whitesboro game 4 min Jim jones 33
The U P D cover-up 8 min DealFags 35
teddy talerico good hes dead 8 min friend of 4
Who is Mark Flagg? 21 min Puke material 7
Anthony Zee Donaldson's talk show 25 min capt lou 4
Tenney 31 min Stanislavsky 9
name AFRICAN SPACE SHUTTLE AN MOON LANDING 31 min WAITING 18
Mega Nomics Q and A. 2 hr CLUELESS 7
john brooks is a nazirite 2 hr Hey Snowflake 45

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages