Bosnian women age bad

Bosnian women age bad

Posted in the Utica Forum

Woody

Whitesboro, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2012
How come Bosnian girls look like shit after they turn 26. Never seen such beautiful women in my life but once they get a little bit older they turn in to saggy men.
ReRuns

Herkimer, NY

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Woody wrote:
How come Bosnian girls look like shit after they turn 26. Never seen such beautiful women in my life but once they get a little bit older they turn in to saggy men.
Because KARMA is a MotherFk thats what they get for boning scum bag men like the ones they have.
Mitchell

Conklin, NY

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Bosnian women start out as hairy ugly bags in their teens, no surprise that they age poorly.
KY WELLER

Whitesboro, NY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Woody wrote:
How come Bosnian girls look like shit after they turn 26. Never seen such beautiful women in my life but once they get a little bit older they turn in to saggy men.
IKR I had sex with a older Bosnian woman and in the morning she ran out to catch her school bus? WTF
Blue

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Bosnian women are beautiful. Stop spreading BS around here. Look at your own women. Fat and ugly. Literary.
oh no

Herkimer, NY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
they smelly very badly too like old goat fart
ROFLMAO

Athens, PA

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Blue wrote:
Bosnian women are beautiful. Stop spreading BS around here. Look at your own women. Fat and ugly. Literary.
LITERARY????? Hmmmmm! Do you mean LITERALLY??? Go BACK to SCHOOL, DUMMY!

“Hello”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Ithaca, NY

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Have to agree with this one. Younger Bosnian girls look beautiful but something happens to their face when they hit 25 or so. Their skin must be thicker and they get all sorts of deep forehead wrinkles, etc... Bodies still remain hot though.

Level 8

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Feb 14, 2013
And somehow they get man hands along the way
Bosnian girl

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Mar 4, 2013
I am over 30 and yet when people ask me my age, I tell them to guess..they all say I am around 22, 23..oldest response I got was 26...But when I tell them my real age people don't believe. Once they asked me for ID cause they couldn't believe when I told them how old I was. So stop talking nonsense. My mom is 67 and she looks like american women look in their 40's... I myself compared to american girls look younger than h.s. seniors when they stand next to me..I am happy with my Bosnian genes.
slapanut

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 4, 2013
do u squirt?

“Hello”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Ithaca, NY

#13 Mar 4, 2013
Bosnian girl wrote:
I am over 30 and yet when people ask me my age, I tell them to guess..they all say I am around 22, 23..oldest response I got was 26...But when I tell them my real age people don't believe. Once they asked me for ID cause they couldn't believe when I told them how old I was. So stop talking nonsense. My mom is 67 and she looks like american women look in their 40's... I myself compared to american girls look younger than h.s. seniors when they stand next to me..I am happy with my Bosnian genes.
Guys will say anything so don't believe them. Just make sure you enjoy it. Times running out for you.
Curious

Antioch, CA

#14 Mar 13, 2014
As to what nationality everyone on here is?
They fall hard

Moravia, NY

#15 Mar 14, 2014
I have not seen any Bosnian Milfs. From what I've seen so far I'd rather jerkoff with a handful of broken glass and rusty nails.
bosnian guy

Rome, NY

#17 Mar 20, 2014
when they chain smoke cigs.. and eat bad food.. and party.. 3 - 4 times a week... drink red bulls and eat bad bosnian food.. lack good sleep.. well u will look like ur 36 when u hit 26.. that goes for n e one who dosent take care of them selfs..
Mikey

Norfolk, NE

#19 Jun 13, 2014
Wow, there are some ignorant pieces of shit on here. You all deserve the miserable lives you are obviously living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hollies 58 min Hollies 2
Whitesboro Hoops 1 hr Not no aau 2
Who dares arguee with me about the son of god? 2 hr LAST KNIGHT 4
Kreashun 2 hr KREASHUN 2
Claudia just got my vote 2 hr Dolly 34
Father Quinn (Jul '11) 3 hr Orange 13
Utica Police Chief Mark Williams Investigated b... (Feb '17) 3 hr I love utica 2
nhhs 6 hr Richie Cunningham 11
wager street utica, ny 7 hr CONFEDERATE1 23
Mvcc women's basketball 9 hr amos 65
Utica/Labella to court with Longo $100M (Sep '13) 10 hr Fact 48

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages