Gas Station Scam N.Utica
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
and what

United States

#89 Aug 23, 2011
@zoo keeper~ ur daughter is probably pulling her panties down right now as im posting this....lol make them just as responsible as the boys a hole~thats all im saying~these girls are lying to the guys and get away with it.....that tramp had sex with everyone at that party and cuz she didnt wanna get in trouble she cried rape! told everyone she was of age cuz she wanted to get laid.....f*** that~a female is always going to have the upper hand cuz all she has to do is pull out "he raped me" card~whats her punishment?
zoo keeper

New York, NY

#90 Aug 23, 2011
and what wrote:
@zoo keeper~ ur daughter is probably pulling her panties down right now as im posting this....lol make them just as responsible as the boys a hole~thats all im saying~these girls are lying to the guys and get away with it.....that tramp had sex with everyone at that party and cuz she didnt wanna get in trouble she cried rape! told everyone she was of age cuz she wanted to get laid.....f*** that~a female is always going to have the upper hand cuz all she has to do is pull out "he raped me" card~whats her punishment?
then their sluts what do you think their parents are no better then them
and what

United States

#91 Aug 23, 2011
thats all im saying....peoples freakin lives literally get ruined cuz these little girls want to play big girl games....anyone can fall victim to their bullshit~they walk away~feeling not even an ounce of remorse.....and absolutely~their parents cant be any better if ur letting ur 14 yr old roam the streets at 2am~or maybe she told her parents she was sleeping over a friends house? who da hell knows....these kids are out of control and since the system is a "one fit all" system people get f***** all the time
deviate

Utica, NY

#93 Aug 25, 2011
Utican Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>Read it again! His crime occurred in 2003; sentenced to 42 months in prison and is NOT on parole or any other supervising agency!
I go to this gas station at least 5 times a week and Leon has waited on me many times. I have found him to be very polite and does a good job in waiting on customers. In fact, the management of this gas station recently fired 95% of the employees working there as they were not doing what they should have been doing on their jobs BUT Leon was NOT fired as he is an excellent worker. This crime occurred when he was only 20 - 8 years ago. Did it ever ocurr to you that he might be trying to put his life back together again? Didn't anyone ever teach you "Don't judge a book by its cover"?
So he was an adult--20 years--when he had deviate sex with a 14 year old--what about her life--how can you defend such a lowlife?
megan battle

Utica, NY

#94 Aug 25, 2011
Utican Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>Read it again! His crime occurred in 2003; sentenced to 42 months in prison and is NOT on parole or any other supervising agency!
I go to this gas station at least 5 times a week and Leon has waited on me many times. I have found him to be very polite and does a good job in waiting on customers. In fact, the management of this gas station recently fired 95% of the employees working there as they were not doing what they should have been doing on their jobs BUT Leon was NOT fired as he is an excellent worker. This crime occurred when he was only 20 - 8 years ago. Did it ever ocurr to you that he might be trying to put his life back together again? Didn't anyone ever teach you "Don't judge a book by its cover"?
Put in more than $2 at a time and you wont have to go to the same gas staion 5 times a week.
By the way I live at 29 faxton street.
Bushy

Lawrenceville, GA

#95 Aug 25, 2011
Holy shit, your house is only worth $51k

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/29-Faxton-S...

I paid more than that for my 7 series BMW.
sam

Utica, NY

#96 Aug 25, 2011
Just goto Hess!!!!
megan battle

Utica, NY

#97 Aug 25, 2011
Bushy wrote:
Holy shit, your house is only worth $51k
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/29-Faxton-S...
I paid more than that for my 7 series BMW.
Your my crack dealer arent you?
Utican taxpayer

Utica, NY

#98 Aug 25, 2011
megan battle wrote:
<quoted text>
Put in more than $2 at a time and you wont have to go to the same gas staion 5 times a week.
By the way I live at 29 faxton street.
I wish I could just put in $2 at a time instead of my usual $20 every other day!!!!

Get a brain instead of all that sawdust in your head.

Isn't 29 faxton street a drug house?
Anon

Utica, NY

#99 Jul 25, 2013
I worked here from 2010-2012 and can assure you there were no scams going on. At the time of the start of this topic we were still running on 20 year old technology that worked like shit. I worked first hand with Leon, we grew pretty close, he's a good guy trying to provide for his young children, he might not be the best rapper but he does what he loves. As for his crime, we all make mistakes.
hmm

Ithaca, NY

#100 Jul 25, 2013
Utican Taxpayer wrote:
Leon is a good person & has been delt some shitty cards in life. I know him personally. He lost his mother & 2 uncles to cabcer w/in several years of each other & just lost his grandma to cancer also

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State Audit proves Comets Aud is a scam operation. 51 min He Is Crying Again 425
We don't have a racism problem in America! 1 hr He Has Low IQ 66
Pathetic Utica Booster Wannabes: 1 hr U R A Boring Troll 8
thank you Nano 1 hr Utica Comet Blowers 22
The Troll Dave Smith Is Back 2 hr FAIL 9
Gary velletto 2 hr Uticasucks 1
Mac and cheese 3 hr B dawg 5
Utica Haters 3 hr On point 23
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 9 hr And this 38
Bozo Show on WKTV (Mar '10) 16 hr line 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages