Tanoury Sr Arrested in Florida
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
eekkle

New Hartford, NY

#84 Mar 23, 2013
the mugshot makes him look just like his sister maryannloy...lol...what a family resemblance.
bobo brazil

Syracuse, NY

#85 Mar 23, 2013
Is he in Oneida County Jail now ?
trolls under the bridge

Charlotte, NC

#86 Mar 23, 2013
At least Larry tried and won. That's more than you Topix trolls have ever done. He is respected because he speaks his mind!!!!! He is not afraid to tackle the tough issues unlike others...if he was Mayor there would be no tax increase!!!!
Mick Fleetwood

Camillus, NY

#87 Mar 23, 2013
Who put that goiter on my head
What

Utica, NY

#88 Mar 23, 2013
trolls under the bridge wrote:
At least Larry tried and won. That's more than you Topix trolls have ever done. He is respected because he speaks his mind!!!!! He is not afraid to tackle the tough issues unlike others...if he was Mayor there would be no tax increase!!!!
If you were Mayor, oh my God I just spit out my wine laughing at you. Why don't you try and get a 2 year degree first and then an assistant manager job at a fast food joint first.
citizen

Syracuse, NY

#89 Mar 23, 2013
I don't think Larry is Mayor material.
trolls under the bridge

Charlotte, NC

#90 Mar 23, 2013
Larry tried and won. Have you ever won an election topix troll? Do you know what's involved? If you debated Larry he would shut you down. I wish Larry was our Mayor!!
trolls under the bridge

Charlotte, NC

#91 Mar 23, 2013
You people deserve a leader like Frank Tallarino. Then you will see how fast the ship will sink!
Gordon for Mayor

Camillus, NY

#92 Mar 23, 2013
Utica deserves a leader like current Oneida County Legislator David Gordon. Don't forget his name when voting in the next election for Utica Mayor!
trolls under the bridge

Charlotte, NC

#93 Mar 23, 2013
Larry was very helpful to Dave and then Dave stabbed him the back! Don't trust him. He also stabbed Tallarino!
residence

Syracuse, NY

#94 Mar 24, 2013
Larry was very helpful to Dave and then Dave stabbed him the back! Don't trust him. He also stabbed Tallarino!
who gives a crap !
Albany Insider

Albany, NY

#95 Mar 24, 2013
What wrote:
Little Larry you couldn't win dog catcher. I laugh when you say " we never quit" first you have to be in the game you mental midget.
I laugh when you reply as if you're talking to Larry. You really think you know but you have no idea. You're stuck in that bubble called Oneida County and wouldn't know real politics if it hit you in the face. Remember this post. Your Assemblyman will go down next year no matter how much money he tries spending. And it won't be Larry that beats him. This little act just put a huge target on Brindisi and McNamara's backs and it's reached beyond little Oneida County this time.
take a pill and relax

Syracuse, NY

#96 Mar 24, 2013
Whenever Larry Tanoury's name is mentioned it seems to get everybody's blood pressure to rise ! Why is that ?
What

Utica, NY

#97 Mar 24, 2013
Albany Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
I laugh when you reply as if you're talking to Larry. You really think you know but you have no idea. You're stuck in that bubble called Oneida County and wouldn't know real politics if it hit you in the face. Remember this post. Your Assemblyman will go down next year no matter how much money he tries spending. And it won't be Larry that beats him. This little act just put a huge target on Brindisi and McNamara's backs and it's reached beyond little Oneida County this time.
Larry you still drunk from last night ?
frank

Cumming, GA

#98 Mar 26, 2013
What happened at the trial
Positive

Utica, NY

#99 Mar 26, 2013
No trial. He pleaded guilty like a man. No drama. He committed some petty crimes over 10 years ago and took the punishment like a man. And he'll do his time like a man, too. Nothing left to see. So no more need for posts about conspiracy theories and some big plan to take down the world. As if it wasn't obvious that those posts were done specifically to try pretending to be him, Jr. or someone else in the family anyway. You know, just to try making them look "crazy". Get over it. He pled guilty and is doing his time. When he gets out, he'll be right back to Florida and live his life quiet and away from here.
Utican

Syracuse, NY

#100 Apr 9, 2013
Larry tried and won. Have you ever won an election topix troll? Do you know what's involved? If you debated Larry he would shut you down. I wish Larry was our Mayor!!
Oh be quiet, Justin. You're as squirelly as your cousin Larry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comet loyal fans get screwed. 56 min Cheesecake 5
Dirty Dirty Dirty 1 hr Todd Hunter 1
Why is Route 5/8/12 closed? 2 hr gratata 5
Cars and Fireworks 2 hr gratata 1
ron torchia and maria oles making meth 2 hr disgusting 1
Time Warner Outage (May '11) 3 hr terrible 13
ron torchia and maria oles 3 hr are you surprised 1
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 16 hr Gerbers 36
The WORST Contractors in Central NY (May '10) 23 hr Someonewhoknows 293
lapolla thinks a mayor run Mon Truth 46