O D reader

Syracuse, NY

#63 Mar 1, 2013
I see Larry Sr. made the OD again this morning ! There is a whole article about his arrest in Florida.
Utican

New Hartford, NY

#64 Mar 2, 2013
It's all a big conspiracy so Little Larry won't run for office because he's such a huge threat to the establishment. Watch out, he warned you, now he's going to put his big plan into motion and yooll all be sorry when he runs for Mayor. I mean Comptroller. I mean the Leg. Or is it the Common Council? I can't recall, but I'm sure you'll all be sorry. Isn't that right, Larry?
good for him

Cortland, NY

#65 Mar 2, 2013
you go larry
west utica

Syracuse, NY

#66 Mar 3, 2013
Has he established a residence in Oneida County Jail yet ?
council

Syracuse, NY

#67 Mar 3, 2013
What did Larry do wrong now ?
Utica

Utica, NY

#68 Mar 3, 2013
Is this about that 16 year old that he had sex with 30 years ago? Good. He needs to be behind bars. He's always been a scumbag ever since he was little going through school torturing younger children in elementary and high school. And it looks like the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree huh Larry jr? I bet they'll find a way to scam their way out of this just like everything else.
Sal

Utica, NY

#69 Mar 3, 2013
Utica wrote:
Is this about that 16 year old that he had sex with 30 years ago? Good. He needs to be behind bars. He's always been a scumbag ever since he was little going through school torturing younger children in elementary and high school. And it looks like the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree huh Larry jr? I bet they'll find a way to scam their way out of this just like everything else.
Are you still talking to yourself over here? haha. Do you realize that no one cares about this and it's no secret that he's Junior's father. He's been beating you guys up on this for years. You guys can't attack him so you try attacking his father. That's so 1980's. There's like 10 old guard pricks that get their jollies off this. No one else cares. This was their "ace in the hole" against Junior for ten years and they just prematurely pulled the trigger on it. Not to mention it's backfiring in the public's opinion.

Patience my friend, patience. Arcuri, Julian, Roefaro, et al. couldn't beat Junior, so what makes this crowd think they can? Anyone that hates the Tanourys would have hated them anyway, but every time they go after the old man, Junior gets sympathy. They expect Junior to do something stupid, but he only rises to the occasion in situations like this. This is his fuel. It's as if they don't learn from history. And do you think they won't go down without a fight? This is the quiet before the storm. Just a heads up...it was Arcuri's (the DA at the time) cousin that drove him to Florida in 2003. That's just a morsel of what's to come. Remember the old adage, don't poke a wounded lion and careful of the man with nothing to lose. This was one of the dumber moves by McNamara and Co. So just sit back and relax. Time is our friend.
What

Utica, NY

#70 Mar 4, 2013
Ok little Larry your a bigger loser then your old man. Time to go find a job.
Utican

New Hartford, NY

#71 Mar 5, 2013
Larry, you DO realize you sound like a nut job, right? Mental illness must run really strong in your family. How many times have you talked about your big secret "plans"? And yet, you're still living at mommy's...

You're a legend in your own mind...or what's left of it.
Utican

Syracuse, NY

#72 Mar 6, 2013
Sal wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still talking to yourself over here? haha. Do you realize that no one cares about this and it's no secret that he's Junior's father. He's been beating you guys up on this for years. You guys can't attack him so you try attacking his father. That's so 1980's. There's like 10 old guard pricks that get their jollies off this. No one else cares. This was their "ace in the hole" against Junior for ten years and they just prematurely pulled the trigger on it. Not to mention it's backfiring in the public's opinion.
Patience my friend, patience. Arcuri, Julian, Roefaro, et al. couldn't beat Junior, so what makes this crowd think they can? Anyone that hates the Tanourys would have hated them anyway, but every time they go after the old man, Junior gets sympathy. They expect Junior to do something stupid, but he only rises to the occasion in situations like this. This is his fuel. It's as if they don't learn from history. And do you think they won't go down without a fight? This is the quiet before the storm. Just a heads up...it was Arcuri's (the DA at the time) cousin that drove him to Florida in 2003. That's just a morsel of what's to come. Remember the old adage, don't poke a wounded lion and careful of the man with nothing to lose. This was one of the dumber moves by McNamara and Co. So just sit back and relax. Time is our friend.
Larry Jr., we all KNOW when it's you writing about yourself. You are going to end up with a schizoid personality, if you aren't already affected.
CORNELL MAYE

Wake Forest, NC

#73 Mar 6, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you people really are sad. But I'll indulge you for a moment since you actually think I may have posted this garbage. You people are nuts. My father hasn't been in office for over 30 years! he hasn't been in Utica for 9 years. He's in terrible health. Yet, 30 years after just two terms as a councilman and you losers are still salivating over this crap? Seriously, that says much more about you than him or me. Also, let's be sure to remember that I am NOT my father. Haven't even lived in the same state as him in over 15 years - since I was 18. And for those 18 years he was either in jail or absent. So keep your garbage to yourself.
But unlike classless leaches like you all, I still won't apologize for my father. He runs his own life. In the meantime, he's still my father. So instead of writing on this disgusting forum, I was actually traveling all week to help him.
As for whoever is either trying ti defend my father or act like they're me with the diatribe about some big "war" and family being prepared for something. Shut up! You don't even know what you're talking about. Kind of like the person that always posts on here under the name Cocoa Beach with the IP address in Pensacola (about 5 hours away). Stop the garbage. I saw you acting like my father about a week ago and he has been in jail since Feb. 11. Clearly you have been caught. Pretty childish and you're a coward.
As for "hispanic", it doesn't take a genius to figure out that they made a mistake. If you're from Utica you clearly know the Tanoury name is Lebanese, idiot. Grow up.
Finally, if this doesn't answer all of your questions about a two term councilman from the 1980's, then my home address is very easy to get. Stop hiding behind your computer and come talk to me. I would absolutely LOVE to talk to any of you computer tough guys. Otherwise, call my father for a comment because I'm not his spokesman and it's HIS life. I have NEVER been convicted of even so much as a moving violation or seatbelt ticket.
Hope you all have fun at your hole in the wall coffee shop gossiping about this for a few weeks. Then you can move back to bashing anyone else that has a pulse.
Larry Jr.
Larry Jr you have no need to reply, your dad did some good things during his term as councilman that were in favor of tax payers the poor and middle class. That is why he became a target, you are much to young to remember.At the time he was the only voice that minority had in city goverment.No he was not perfect or without sin, but what man is?
ralphy

Utica, NY

#74 Mar 6, 2013
I assume this guys son is the other larry tonoury that has tried to get into politics?

Can anyone confirm yes or no?
Utican

New Hartford, NY

#75 Mar 7, 2013
Now I hear Larry is thinking about running for the legislature again. How about you get an actual job? Of course you'll need some time off to visit your daddy in jail.
Harry

United States

#77 Mar 9, 2013
Hey Larry

Who was the one that made your father leave and why?
Michele

Westford, MA

#78 Mar 9, 2013
Sorry about your father Larry.

see ya at burrito Jones

Hi Carmelle
frank

United States

#79 Mar 10, 2013
when is the court date?
MoVa315

Tifton, GA

#80 Mar 10, 2013
Is this all you Topix Trolls can talk about???? Get a life!!!!

This was a setup from day one!!!!

Roefatso get a life!!!
metrosexual

Syracuse, NY

#81 Mar 23, 2013
The paper says he pleaded guilty yesterday.
trolls under the bridge

Charlotte, NC

#82 Mar 23, 2013
You guys are computer tough guys. Hide behind your computer names. The old gang hated Larry Sr because he would play games with them at the cost of the taxpayer. The old guard was like the show boardwalk empire with Larry Sr trying to protect the taxpayer. They did the same to Cornell. They told him they would get him and the taxpayer loses again. Your all jealous because Larry was never afraid to speak his mind. We are not done and will rise again and can't wait to see their faces. We never quit.
What

Utica, NY

#83 Mar 23, 2013
Little Larry you couldn't win dog catcher. I laugh when you say " we never quit" first you have to be in the game you mental midget.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 3 min 110 percent correct 321
bob wood (sara ann wood) (May '12) 3 min all the way 182
Clifton Park/ Halfmoon distribute polluted wate... 11 min it was the water 8
Clifton Park Transgender Population 17 min Famous for Bigges... 3
"Successful" Utica Boilermaker needs welfare no... 20 min lovrr_girl 17
north utica dunkin 26 min lovrr_girl 1
her fat fingers are so strong who is she Lol 32 min smitrash 2
THANKS everyoneWE DID IT Riggies BURNT OUT Lol!! 59 min Irrelevant riggie 42
Nativity scene at NHFD offensive 1 hr what 55
Robbery At West Utica Stewart's 2 hr Stash 11