ward

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Who said I made 100G. I said household income. That includes the whole house.
buggzda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Begin Beating Wife NOW wrote:
LOL! Gourds making 100K! LMAO!
Hey they can dream can't they?
you'd be surprised just how much they do make tho with overtime they can get pretty close
Who cares

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

buggzda wrote:
<quoted text>you'd be surprised just how much they do make tho with overtime they can get pretty close
It's nobodies business. First they wanna complain the gaurds don't do shit. Them they work the overtime now everyone bitching they make to much. You asshats can't have it both ways. Unless of course you play yourself and are aimply bitching because you're all scumbag losers.
american

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Please close the prisons. This would be great. Utica and Rome trash families of inmates can move.
Stain

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Renamed Rigatoni Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
It's everyone's business. You're a public servant. You want privacy of your compensation get a job in the private sector.
The average CO gorilla in Oneida county makes 58k a year. Straight from the NYS website.
Yeah sure. You can look at the salaries. Great. But your dumb ass is in no position to comment about what they do and why they get paid what they do. You are a shitstain.
Cancer

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

Judged:

Yes dumb ass. I agree that it should be known. The writer also agreed. Are you that dumb? What they didn't agree with is the Dave smith opinions. Unless you're employed by correction dept you have no idea to logically comment about its employees or what they do. People are just sick of his holier than thou attitude. The guy is a detriment to society and I hope he gets ball cancer.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nobodies business. First they wanna complain the gaurds don't do shit. Them they work the overtime now everyone bitching they make to much. You asshats can't have it both ways. Unless of course you play yourself and are aimply bitching because you're all scumbag losers.
Waaah! Waaaah! Any excuses will do for the simpletons! You had your choices in life, don't whine now taxeater. By your intellect and spelling I'd say you were lucky to have ANY fckin job..... CNY pubic parasite.
Utica Greaser Fest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

When I am not signed in as welfare Democretins Ruin CNY, I can tell everyone about my convict daddy.

Daddy was treated badly by UPD for all those boys.

I hate real men working for UPD when I need obammy to live.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Right retard transcopsual! Thanks for the "truth hurts" feedback little woman!

Anyway, who's going to hire a few hundred overweight sub-70 IQ fartcounters with attitude problems?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

"Aldi's" is booked solid for years there so skip it Lardy ones!
Utica Greaser Fest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Don't be jealous it's more then your family will ever accomplish. Anyone can get a rash.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Utica Greaser Fest wrote:
Don't be jealous it's more then your family will ever accomplish. Anyone can get a rash.
Mad "bruh"? Truth and reputation hurt? It's ok everyone chill The New Texas Steakhouse that replaced the Ponderosa the chain pulled out of has offered a "CO Pink Slip Consolation Steak" to help all correction oaf's families- 20%-Off All-You-Can_tooth Tuesdays! Clip your cooooponz in the Sunday Observer Dispatch on page 2 right next to the "World's Best Strawberry Shortcake" article.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Roids COs and Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
They could always sell steroids at the local gym.
Betting that market is saturated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Utica Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Utica Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••