Utica, NY

#1 Mar 29, 2014
New Budget and Two places will close by end of 2014
Concerned citizen

Utica, NY

#4 Mar 29, 2014
Sam wrote:
New Budget and Two places will close by end of 2014
Not for nothing toilet face but we had our prison closure. There's a lot of other prisons in NYS that are half full out in the middle of nowhere that the great Coumo can shutter. Why would he bother here again? Watertown and Adirondack are like 1/3 full. You're a moron.
Sam

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 29, 2014
Concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not for nothing toilet face but we had our prison closure. There's a lot of other prisons in NYS that are half full out in the middle of nowhere that the great Coumo can shutter. Why would he bother here again? Watertown and Adirondack are like 1/3 full. You're a moron.
Food Production will close This year and One prison, Just facts

Oh and you can THANK YOUR State Leaders for this back door deal
High

Utica, NY

#8 Mar 29, 2014
You are high. There will be no where else to economically supply food to all the other facilities. They spent millions on that facility and it saves the state money. Where in the state budget proposed does it say this? And just how is this a back door deal? What exactly are you implying and why would this come about? Sam, you are a fool and a pot stirrer.

Just because you're some jaded convict or former civilian employee that has an ax to grind doesn't mean any one believes your nonsense on here. You're as delusional as the civil engineer douche. Go write a letter to the editor of the local paper if you have such hot accurate info. You're a flaming idiot. Do you cook your own meth or buy it wholesale?
Nope

Rome, NY

#9 Mar 29, 2014
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Food Production will close This year and One prison, Just facts
Oh and you can THANK YOUR State Leaders for this back door deal
Do you have dinner with the Gov because he has not disclosed anymore closings at this time unless you rub elbows with the king.
Concerned convict

Utica, NY

#10 Mar 29, 2014
No. He don't rub nothing but his out pecker til he's raw.

But that's ok. I did three bids already in NYS. And I love the way the gov and other state elected people have been letting more people out of jail and not even prosecuting people for there mistakes anymore. It's awesome. Only reason I'd consider the prison route again would be to get college educated like the gov says I should be.
Bbo

New York, NY

#11 Mar 29, 2014
We don't need a prison economy and all that it brings....let them close and close this chapter in Mohawk Valley history and provide retraining for the people who work there to move on to new work.
Utica is GARBAGE

New York, NY

#12 Mar 29, 2014
Oneida County is a prison! They should just build a fence around it and keep all the degenerates from escaping!
WORMS ON HEAD

New York, NY

#15 Mar 29, 2014
Utica is GARBAGE wrote:
Oneida County is a prison! They should just build a fence around it and keep all the degenerates from escaping!
obammy won't allow his sons to be caged or pick cotton for their food, like when they had to work for free life..
Oneida CountyScumocrats

Newark, NJ

#16 Mar 29, 2014
Above message brought to you by Frankie The Felon a.k.a. "backdoor" Felon Adulterer Meola, Mitch Ford and Larrys Lupas Joshesh and Tanoury of the Oneida County Phony Democrats.

That's Central New York for ya! Where the white supremacist inbreeds literally... and I mean literally fck the cows!
http://www.wktv.com/news/Animal-Sex-Abuse-arr...

To all potential investors in Utica: Stay away, if you don't like a lowlife police state making KKK jokes leave! NOBODY DARES attack the upstate lawsuit-prone police! The Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams have an online contingent that patrols Facebook and Topix all day responding to any valid posts with race baiting.

Now the head racist is posting from "New York, NY".

If you make a Topix post that offends their puffychest self-delusions of grandeur or "glory" they will bury it with these racist posts as you clearly see here. Try it yourself to verify it! Again this is by their own admission the work [via proxy] of the "Friends" lawsuit-prone Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams. They are cowards posting race-fits to hide their own deeds from public online discourse. Period.

Also, this forum is infested with ignorant, unsophisticated, largely illiterate lowlife CNY people. They are ignorant, combative, annoying and ultra thin skinned. A well-known example:

"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.

Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"

Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"

Typical words found in UPD/CNY Cheerleader [aka "Analcretintalker"] Spam posts are "BLUEPRINTS" "ENGINEER" "SREGGIN", "Cretin", Cliffy/Clifford, "wh ore", "Groids" and "welfare", usually ALL CAPS.

They are saying: "Stay away, its none of your business. We have ALL the answers and don't need outsiders looking in laughing at our disasters and economic failure at the hands of lowlife politicians and pubic officials! If We don't need you or your money. We are ignorant and obsessive here. You should have nothing to do with CNY. Stay in your progressive enlightened villages and cities because we don't want you. No one here has the intelligence, education, or cultural maturity to support any high paying jobs you may think you could bring to this area. Save your selves. Leave Utica alone to eat our own young and mind your own business cupcake."

That's Utica! Where even the Comets Hockey is on the Oneida Co.$2.5M Friends & Family Plan™ welfare!
Sam sucks

Utica, NY

#17 Mar 29, 2014
Sam, you suck. Epic fail:

The Executive Budget contains a two-year moratorium on facility closures through July 26, 2016 so that once the 4 currently proceeding closures take place, no additional correctional facilities may be closed prior to the July 26, 2016 date.
Tracer Rounds

Utica, NY

#19 Mar 29, 2014
Utica is GARBAGE wrote:
And where did you say your ppl lived? No special reason for asking or nothing.
STUCK IN GETTO RASH

New York, NY

#20 Mar 29, 2014
Tracer Rounds wrote:
<quoted text>
And where did you say your ppl lived? No special reason for asking or nothing.
They live in the ghetto living off obama feeding them. Low tech failures of life obsessed with Utica because their lives are a joke like mom an baby daddy.
FLYS LICE AFRICA DINNER

New York, NY

#22 Mar 29, 2014
Most prisons make food for all races, when is Fly lice ala king night ?
FLYS LICE AFRICA DINNER

New York, NY

#24 Mar 30, 2014
What do they have for desert after the fly lice dinner ?
AFRICA DINNER LICE FLYS

New York, NY

#26 Mar 30, 2014
Can I have mo mo flys this time.
Rashy Dave

New Hartford, NY

#32 Mar 30, 2014
No Hope Riggies wrote:
<quoted text>
Or they can work at the Oneida county office building as a fat security guard...like frank guido from whitesboro.
Or they can sit on a couch for 20 years, watch a rash take over their face, lose a fiancé, get disowned by their family, become an internet troll, and give hummers for beer like Dave Smith above. Very sad.
Begin Beating Wife NOW

United States

#34 Mar 30, 2014
Stuck In CNY Riggies wrote:
Where will all the fat COs work now?
Typically prison GOURDS unemployable once their gravy train derails! It will be funny seeing them suffering on the $761 average Oneida Co pay now that they themselves helped cause the trainwreck that is NYS!

"Call the unions!!!!! The parasite fat slobjob life's losers and their criminal pals DRAINED New York!!!"

So deserved! I figure a lot of wives will be gettin' the shyt kicked out of 'em from now on! More than usual!!
Begin Beating Wife NOW

United States

#37 Mar 30, 2014
LOL! I can see them eating eachother alive now!
ward

Rome, NY

#39 Mar 30, 2014
Unemployment good luck. I will take my household income over 100 grand. and move. Yes that means I will be supporting a new community. Nobody in the 3 prisons here will loose their job. We will just transfer to a new community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fr. Felix Colosimo (Jan '14) 6 min OLOTR 75
utica national (Jun '13) 7 min Profit or Loss 647
Charlie's Pizza, Whitesboro (Sep '11) 9 min Charlie The Arsonist 58
Amy Warney 10 min the story 2
How many trick or treaters did you get last year? 13 min Trick Or Treat 3
Candidates outline their platform for Family Co... 19 min Ace McMillan 1
Water Bill increase 23 min Fort Stanwix 46
NY TRooper KURT SCHAFSTECK and Wife Ramona 1 hr And 12
Hotel Utica Closing 1 hr Cant be 4
Utica Aud 2 hr FYI 78