Jevon Wamelings "THRILL" links to Ala...

Jevon Wamelings "THRILL" links to Alan Jones..

Posted in the Utica Forum

Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#1 Sep 8, 2013
Alan Jones IS the man convicted of killing his 11 year old step sister Erin Maxwell on 8-30-08 (The misprint date of Baby Levon Wameling's birthday on his official missing large clue link..the samea s Jeff Galloways obit printed WILCOTT-WOOLCOTT typo on 8-18-11 GEORGE LUNDY-Sue "roulette day)

So the date a BIRTHDAY link very important ...Now the NYS POLICE SUV parked in front of Jevon's home was of course a 3011 lic plate ..3-11 MY BIRTHDAY...the Lic plate on my sons GRREN Acheiva 3088 "anagram" to BOTH dates of the children .THIS IS how ROGUE NYS plants clues to taunt me..patterns and there is MUCH more.

So right now forget about "those cops" that began with the shooting fo FED on 4-5-07 by his own man on my father's CHARLES BIRTHDAY...right into Thomas Lindsey's set up on him n 4-12-07 by TWO linked Utica hoodrats..One the driver..One the shooter..where the TRIAL became my 3-11-08 birthday link also..To how NYS Trooper David CHARLES Brinkerhoff was shot dead on 4-25-07 and all the links to him in this also same pattern as the rest..Brinkerhooff also shot by his own man..

Lets me just concentrate on Erin and Levon links..and talk made in 2008 off the MOVIE Like how HALLOWEEN links to TWO children named Tommy and Lindsey...and MY SISTER CHRIS VICKERY BOWER had hit my JEEP while it was parked on 3-29-05 and ALLSTATES Bill Jetty off a 4531 address off ice in Clay NY on St Rt 31..AKA NYS Trooper Brinkerhoff's 4531 badge number..

CHRIS hit my parked Jeep and the TIME of 10:31am AKA a HALLOWEEN clue was set on the ALLSTATE damage report by BILL JETTY ..the adjuster..with a damage total of 1929.40 -AKA CHRIS BOWERS 9-29 BIRTHDAY "in the middle" clue to a shooting that was planned ot set me up also "incriminate" me off the hysteria Tammy Rowe caused in 2005...BUT ROGUES opted to place my BIRTHDAY as the trial date instead..off a "judge" and how they
"are working the case...

So On 8-29 the 29 continuation of CHRIS BOWERS 9-29 either way birthday clue..on 5-29 baby Levon vanished as reported..So there is the 5-8 clue to a MOTHERS DAY OF THAT YEAR death 'association" plan on me..called GEORGE LEVEA..who died on 8-2-08 suddenly at 498 years old..and his funeral n 8-6-08 of course CHRIS BOWER worked her charade that night also ..the 2 and 6 "adds up" to an 8 making 5-8s..Mothers Day of the YEAR George was born 1960 was 5-8..

Now do you see how "HE" and "they" the ROGUE cops who work all of this with deadly scumbags such as JEVON and others "encrypt" what they do..in the NOVEL IS plan to "reverse" it all for control..the name LEVON in "reverse" the way CHRIS HIT MY JEEP..is a NOVEL..and the missing infant was a plan to KILL ME also ..hence the 3011 NYS POLICE clue..in front of JEVON'S home..

Let me refresh Erin Maxwell's murder..Erin was sexually based before her death on 8-30 AKA LEVON(NOVEL) posted BIRTHDAY glitch..No one knows who or when her sexual abuse began she had scares at the time of her death..

Jones her step brother the man babysitting her claims Erin was play acting a "scene" from "PIRATES"..when she slipped with a ROPE round her neck a GREEN one and she died from injuries the next day..Jones was later accused of a crime AFTER the sexual abuse was revealed after autopsy..He was convicted after a 9-9-09 MILLENNIUM dated rial date began it was a circus of trial in Oswego County..Linked to the name HAFNER a judge who;s brother would run the JUDITH DEVENEY charade on 12-11-12 on her husband..That I am not afraid to say attorney LANZA to me made a POOR case showing..to fight JUDITH" who LIED over and over during her testimony and there IS a audio of the incident she caused..to back my claims up..the name LANZA...was active as a deadly scumbag in this same time elsewhere..
labotomy

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2013
You forgot the part about the teenage ninja turtles seen by "THRILL" agent 000 behind in the alley!
Bread Cat

United States

#3 Sep 8, 2013
There is no connection. Wameling is just a piece of ghetto garbage. Don't try to give him any grandeur by connecting him to a conspiracy theory.
Diana Vickery

Cortland, NY

#4 Sep 8, 2013
Bread Cat wrote:
There is no connection. Wameling is just a piece of ghetto garbage. Don't try to give him any grandeur by connecting him to a conspiracy theory.
I agree with you 100%..yes he's human trash..But there are so many unanswered ??..

Did the mother Amy know of his past link to another infants death?

She seemed to refuse to want to acknowledge that issue...and said" I can only focus on my son right now..I have a difficult time understanding her..YES Jevon we all know killed that child and three months his incredible well by law story gave him 3 more months of freedom off it..Then he commits a burglary..?? last month..The posts were he was in a psych ward..and no one knew why..Then this 9-6 another more than ROGUE "perfect" "COINCIDENCE" takes place off it all and he confesses..?

There was so much push by the family NOT to focus on JEVON"S images in this when searching for the child..he was the last person seen with him..and if they did not believe his "kidnapping" story..Then who else would you ask to public to recognize? The child alone?

Some how he dumped that childs body off or near the bridge area..and no one saw a thing and if they did ..Maybe did not know it was Jevon.

I agree 100% JEVON is and always was human garbage a waste of space on earth..

?? is will police reopen the case involving the first childs death now? I would sure hope so...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Temiah Garrett (Mar '12) 34 min Girlbye or boy lol 10
St. E's vs Nurses 1 hr Yepper 4
Lonely in Herkimer 2 hr Steffy 6
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 2 hr Welfare wendy 7
Palmeri another Roefaro maybe worse (Apr '11) 2 hr Vada Bing 84
Raises for county politicians 2 hr Come On Now Stop 5
Local Politics Do you approve of Anthony J. Picente as County ... (Feb '12) 2 hr We Need Preet 49
Name A Hillary Clinton Accomplishment 3 hr Florida Frank 52
Easy bartenders 3 hr Pimp 16
Affair outside bennu in whitesboro 3 hr Wait 35
Mayors $20,000 raise 4 hr Chief Brooks 25
Sam wessing 8 hr No Way 37

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages