Comments
81 - 100 of 103 Comments Last updated May 31, 2013
Truth

Utica, NY

#122 May 17, 2013
My only concern in all of this is the taxpayers. How many more times do we need to be boned after being promised "economic development and benefits" before we finally wake up and tell our legislators to stop spending like this.

I think that decisons will be made in haste without a cost/benefit analysis and a look at the "long view". If you look at the deal that the Heat has with Abbotsford and read taxpayer comments from there you see that they probably wish they had done that.
Go to Glens Falls

Fayetteville, NY

#123 May 17, 2013
PEOPLE! You are worrying about things that don't even exist! You are assuming it's temporary, you assume there won't be an affiliation swap with Calgary after year one, you assume prices will be $50000 a ticket, the Canucks will have their own budget line in the city budget, blah blah blah.
We won't get a team if we don't push for one this season. We have little ole' Glens Falls an hour and a half east that needs a team after next season and will do whatever they can to get one. They don't care what affiliation it is, they'd support a Russian KHL team if they could.
Act like you want it and stop worrying. A one year shot is better than no shot and lets be honest people, no NHL team would even attempt to agree to a long-term commitment with the AUD, we'd need a new arena built in order to secure that commitment.
g-thang

Yorkville, NY

#124 May 17, 2013
Go to Glens Falls wrote:
PEOPLE! You are worrying about things that don't even exist! You are assuming it's temporary, you assume there won't be an affiliation swap with Calgary after year one, you assume prices will be $50000 a ticket, the Canucks will have their own budget line in the city budget, blah blah blah.
We won't get a team if we don't push for one this season. We have little ole' Glens Falls an hour and a half east that needs a team after next season and will do whatever they can to get one. They don't care what affiliation it is, they'd support a Russian KHL team if they could.
Act like you want it and stop worrying. A one year shot is better than no shot and lets be honest people, no NHL team would even attempt to agree to a long-term commitment with the AUD, we'd need a new arena built in order to secure that commitment.
Lot of $$$ is made by merchandise remember (team apparel ring ah bell?)...Good luck selling that with a 1-year team.

Anyhow, Calm all your hormones boys n' girls...nothing official in writing. Until then, zip it and go CRUNCH!
Hey Cliffy

New Hartford, NY

#126 May 17, 2013
Utica Prison Fort Center wrote:
<quoted text>
Merchandise doesn't have to reflect the teams affiliation. Most ahl are like this.
Where's the team?
Hey Cliffy

New Hartford, NY

#128 May 17, 2013
Utica comets has a nice ring to it.
"your under shorts have a nice brown strip in them", said Cretin.
Hey Cliffy

New Hartford, NY

#130 May 17, 2013
I wonder if they'll keep the same colors?
The color is brown, like the sh!! on your lips.
Hey Cliffy

New Hartford, NY

#132 May 17, 2013
Red white and blue is always classic.
But brown is your favorite smell.
Hey Cliffy

New Hartford, NY

#134 May 18, 2013
Make sure you wash the spunk stains out of your stuff. Where's the team Cliffy?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#136 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You do remember the bet right whitesboro trash? They don't come I leave. They do come you leave. Remember?
Neither one of you will make good if you lose,who do you think you are bullshitting?
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#137 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You do remember the bet right whitesboro trash? They don't come I leave. They do come you leave. Remember?
You got it moron. If the Heat don't make it to Utica I'll leave.
Serious

Clinton, NY

#139 May 19, 2013
Can you guys stop already? It is obvious you both are scared to meet each other in person and handle the situation. It is ok if you guys disagree on a topic but the childish name calling back and forth is a little ridiculous.
UticaHockey

Utica, NY

#140 May 19, 2013
Serious wrote:
Can you guys stop already? It is obvious you both are scared to meet each other in person and handle the situation. It is ok if you guys disagree on a topic but the childish name calling back and forth is a little ridiculous.
I couldn't agree more!
hiding coward

Utica, NY

#141 May 19, 2013
Yeah, yeah---what those last 2 guys said! Yeah!
UticaHockey

Utica, NY

#143 May 19, 2013
I wonder if the video board will be over center ice or the wall?
How much do those things cost anyway?

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#148 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I have no idea.
... But you know everything!
Level 6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#149 May 20, 2013
?
Hey Cliffy

New Hartford, NY

#151 May 20, 2013
I'm sure a quick google search could find the answer to the scoreboard question.
what's the score on $1.00 rimmers today?
Hey Cliffy

New Hartford, NY

#153 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
You sure do talk a lot about rimmers, hummers, homosexuals, mothers...is there something you're hiding whitesboro trash?
I only talk about Your and Cretin's self proclaimed success at tossing salads for $1.00 and how you two enjoy sniffing a rank azz - if you don't want people to know what you do then don't post it. I've never used the word "hummer" but your mammy gives a great gummer. I've never talked about homosexuals other than you and Cretin and hey, there's nothing wrong with that - if that's your choice that's your choice. I mention your mammy once in awhile because she needs the advertisement as she does give a great gummer for a cheap $2.00. I mean what's the problem?
Hey Cliffy

New Hartford, NY

#155 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
...and yet you still continue with the third grade humor. No wonder why you're stuck in whitesboro.
Your wit is so limited it's sad really. Now go give Cretin a load.
Hey Cliffy

New Hartford, NY

#157 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Again. No wonder why you're stuck in whitesboro.
Again, go give Cretin a load.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt Gaetano Hotel Utica Manager ARRESTED (Again) 1 min buggzda 2
Tier 6 Pension Plan Will Hurt Teacher Recruitment! (Feb '12) 6 min The Intellect 140
tony stewart returns to racing circuit 8 min Gaggy 16
Washington mills Calvin arrested (Aug '09) 10 min WOW 8
who was the chick a fuel bar having sex in the ... 12 min train 3
Deep Fried Riggies 15 min Guido 1
Roundabout Closed 19 min Breaking News 1
New Hartford becoming Utica 48 min Aszwipe Sal 11
utica aud 1 hr Understands 137
What happened to dash cams UPD bought 5 years a... 2 hr just wondering 14
utica national (Jun '13) 3 hr Ex Customer 526
•••
•••
Utica Dating