First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#24 Dec 24, 2013
truth wrote:
I think the topic at hand would be better called: Diminishing Looks. Most women do not age well. By age 40 looks go south. A good indicator is the woman's mother. On occasion you will find women who look phenomenal at age 50. Chances are at that point they will age gracefully. Men on the other hand mature in looks as they get older thus making them more desire able by younger women. Older needy women will turn to younger guys to feel secure about aging. Younger guys like the sexual maturity of older women but see how unstable they are and why in most cases they are cheating or single in their 40s and 50s.
People of both sexes age, and some faster than others. Anybody who marries somebody solely for looks alone is eventually going to be sorely disappointed. There are some women who attracted to younger men, but there are also men who are attracted to women who are much younger as well. From what I have seen, people can be insecure with themselves at any age and it isn't limited to one sex or another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Twin Ponds shoot em up 37 min Leroy 17
Why are Uticans know far & wide as whinyAssholes? 39 min Utica is a good p... 11
Passapusatucci is bye-bye 48 min just wondering 6
One Term Tenney 1 hr Tito 50
Heenan 2 hr Big Man 5
new downtown hospital 370 beds are you kidding me? 2 hr Louis 31
Too hot to handle? 3 hr Dina 15
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 12 hr Please 904
Bar crawling in the 80's : the crawl (Nov '08) 16 hr all nonsense 236

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages