Age vs. beauty
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Steve

New Hartford, NY

#1 Dec 18, 2013
I find older women, often 40+ very attractive vs. the younger ones. They take good care of themselves, dress well, smell nice. Why do younger women feel threatened, with a need to tear down or to compare themselves to these ladies? Face it, age has nothing to do with looks or class - you are either attractive or not. Especially if you are overweight, sloppy, and unkempt. I just don't get it.
truth

Ilion, NY

#2 Dec 18, 2013
Steve I agree with you. At 43 here's my philosophy: I'm looking for the best return on my investment with the least amount of aggravation. In their 40's some look killer but here's the deal. By age 40 they are damaged goods around here. By 50 they are desperate. By 60 just plan pathetic. Treat em all like garbage and enjoy quantity versus quality. Use them before they use you.
Steve

Ardsley, NY

#3 Dec 20, 2013
Talk about damaged?? You are deranged bro.
Cheap Wine

New Hartford, NY

#4 Dec 20, 2013
Theyre all nuts. The older ones especially.
Not right

Waltham, MA

#5 Dec 20, 2013
truth wrote:
Steve I agree with you. At 43 here's my philosophy: I'm looking for the best return on my investment with the least amount of aggravation. In their 40's some look killer but here's the deal. By age 40 they are damaged goods around here. By 50 they are desperate. By 60 just plan pathetic. Treat em all like garbage and enjoy quantity versus quality. Use them before they use you.
do you blame us ? You can only get used so many times . I'm so tired it would be nice to find someone and be at peace with that person to be honest I wouldn't know what to do with someone that really loved me and was compassionate . Don't use people just walk away . It makes you ugly.. If you had a daughter would you want her heartbroken or taken by someone ? Heal but don't use along the way especially vulnerable woman . It's not cool . Your being nice to the wrong people if your being taken by some or your really just not being nice at all that's why you have a warp sense about you .
Terrible Person

Rochester, NY

#6 Dec 20, 2013
Not right wrote:
<quoted text> do you blame us ? You can only get used so many times . I'm so tired it would be nice to find someone and be at peace with that person to be honest I wouldn't know what to do with someone that really loved me and was compassionate . Don't use people just walk away . It makes you ugly.. If you had a daughter would you want her heartbroken or taken by someone ? Heal but don't use along the way especially vulnerable woman . It's not cool . Your being nice to the wrong people if your being taken by some or your really just not being nice at all that's why you have a warp sense about you .
If I had a daughter I would teach her to not act like a woman of today. I would raise her with class and style. She would be taught how sleeping around as a woman is going to ruin her life. She would be taught not to break anyone's heart.
You reference "vulnerable woman". Is that not a sexist remark? If a man used that term he would be fired from his job, his wife would leave him, his house would be set on fire, demonstrations would be held in his front yard, picketers would assemble demanding he be punished, women would demand he take "educational reform" classes teaching him how badly oppressed women are today, and so on. I just can't believe a woman can use such a sexist remark in such a nonchalant casual way. Oh wait...I forgot how unequal life is for women. Yes, women have to stand up against such sexism...that is, of course unless it is said by a woman. In that case no harm done...carry on as you were.
Holly

Ardsley, NY

#7 Dec 21, 2013
Terrible Person wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had a daughter I would teach her to not act like a woman of today. I would raise her with class and style. She would be taught how sleeping around as a woman is going to ruin her life. She would be taught not to break anyone's heart.
You reference "vulnerable woman". Is that not a sexist remark? If a man used that term he would be fired from his job, his wife would leave him, his house would be set on fire, demonstrations would be held in his front yard, picketers would assemble demanding he be punished, women would demand he take "educational reform" classes teaching him how badly oppressed women are today, and so on. I just can't believe a woman can use such a sexist remark in such a nonchalant casual way. Oh wait...I forgot how unequal life is for women. Yes, women have to stand up against such sexism...that is, of course unless it is said by a woman. In that case no harm done...carry on as you were.
I do not sleep around. I am very particular about who I give myself to. The fact is that there is a lack of quality out there, and everyone, married/committed or not, is just looking to get over. Especially men. It doesn't matter how you raise your daughter - they are lurking in every corner. I choose to stay single - safer that way.
Terrible Person

Rochester, NY

#8 Dec 21, 2013
There is absolutely a lack of equality out there and it is totally in women's favor. The more I hear bout how tough it is to be a woman the more I see just how blind and self centered women really are. The fact is that women don't want equality, they want to be treated like men. That can never happen. Women were dealt a role when they were born female. They ave it easier than men, by far, except for their periods and having to deal with other women.
Stck to the topic at hand. Age vs beauty. I would much prefer an older woman than a young one. The youth of today are so totally abnoxious and even more self centered than ever before. Young girls, blindly told by their mothers that they need to be strong and I dependent, have ruined the allure of a woman other than physical attraction. God made men to be interested in a woman's appearance. It is a damn good thing too, as your freakin attitudes alone would cause the human race to cease to reproduce.
Parkway Princess

Utica, NY

#9 Dec 21, 2013
Terry Murad is 60+ years old and definitely needs to stop trying to pull off looking and dressing like a 30 year old! Ur disgusting.....stick to mumu's and stretch pants, that's all that will work for you. And those streaks of blonde in that batch of straw on your head ain't cutting it either! You have no class princess so keep as much of you covered at all times......consider a burka too!
Truth

Hamilton, NY

#10 Dec 22, 2013
Woman, stop blaming the men. Men haven't changed. They are who they are and always have been. It's the mentality of woman that has changed we claim to be independent and empowered, but in reality the focus on career and success has made you lonely. Time passes and before you know it you are older and running out of time to start a family. So you become hurried to find a man settle down and start a family, settling for just anyone not the perfect one and you become willing to tolerate behavior you normally wouldn't accept, and personality differences that just aren't compatible. Ultimately this will make you unhappy in the long term. If you are going to focus on being independent you have to accept that you may not find the right partner when it is convenient for you, you cannot schedule or time when you will find that perfect relationship and placing timelines on such things will lead to desperation. On the other side of the coin young girls looking for that man to settle down and take care of them. Sorry this isn't the 50's woman don't have to get married right out of high school and most men want a woman who contributes to the household not someone who is dependent. These women usually try to use sex to suck a man in and are overly posessive and basically in man's view become psycho. Why, again because desperation sets in and you try to force a long term relationship and ultimately it won't work.
Looking good

Medford, NJ

#11 Dec 22, 2013
I take beauty
JDH Bomber

Utica, NY

#12 Dec 22, 2013
Looking good wrote:
I take beauty
I take offense to that!!! Only for the reason that my girlfriend terry murad will sit on me if I don't object to it! I love you.......well I tolerate you sterile terry!!
Sandy

Ardsley, NY

#13 Dec 22, 2013
I broke up with a guy who was the same age as me - early 40's - because we were toxic and totally incompatible with each other. I have been told I am fairly attractive with a nice shape. After playing the field, he started seeing a woman in her late 30's. She is of no threat, heavy, unattractive and to be honest, I'm happy for her. She had the nerve to contact me on line, bragging about how young and attractive she is - Really??? This post is so true. Youth has nothing to do with beauty nor class. I'd much rather be 42 and me than THAT. And I am not fighting over some unworthy guy. These chicks need to get a grip
Tonto

Malone, NY

#14 Dec 22, 2013
Your a nice guy but. Women of his generation are clueless. Most older ones have more baggage than a 1st cabin passenger on the Titanic. Oh I have been treated so bad for so long they have no concept of what a good man is all about. Some women never learn. It is a revolving door all their lives of dead ends. It is their loss not yours.
truth

Worcester, MA

#16 Dec 22, 2013
I think the topic at hand would be better called: Diminishing Looks. Most women do not age well. By age 40 looks go south. A good indicator is the woman's mother. On occasion you will find women who look phenomenal at age 50. Chances are at that point they will age gracefully. Men on the other hand mature in looks as they get older thus making them more desire able by younger women. Older needy women will turn to younger guys to feel secure about aging. Younger guys like the sexual maturity of older women but see how unstable they are and why in most cases they are cheating or single in their 40s and 50s.
factoid

Worcester, MA

#18 Dec 23, 2013
Utican Cometted wrote:
Once upon a time, a pilot asked a beautiful princess,"Will you marry me?"..........The princess said, "No!"And the pilot lived happily ever after and flew jets all over the world and drove hot cars and chased skinny long-legged big-breasted flight attendants and hunted and fished and went to topless bars and dated women half his age and drank Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and kept his house and guns and ate cold leftover meals, potato chips and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was frickin' cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up........The end.
The reality of what you say is 100% correct. I love having women friends everywhere. None of them are happy in their marriages and the temporary relief that I give them is gratifying. It allows them to be better moms to their children and better wives to their husbands. I give them a guys perspective and in turn it does help them. Cheating is the way of the world. For years I refused to accept and believe. The liberal agenda has taken hold. I don't like it but the cards are stacked against most men today. It's not a level playing field. The pendulum has swung so far in the opposite direction and you still hear women complaining they want more. But as for variety, I love it. They don't ask for much just talk therapy.
Just a guy

New Hartford, NY

#19 Dec 23, 2013
All women are beutiful in their own way. Some are just broken
Just a girl

New Hartford, NY

#20 Dec 23, 2013
Yes we are
If the CAT is Clean

Herkimer, NY

#21 Dec 23, 2013
Just a girl wrote:
Yes we are
Pet and Kiss it!!

love ya
Yep

Orange, NJ

#23 Dec 23, 2013
For sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 35 min Trumps Army 300
Mike Ambrose 2 hr Boom 11
Send Them Back and Build That Wall 2 hr Boom 6
Why Are Dems Always Angry? 2 hr Seth 13
Piazza k9 services 2 hr Forrestforthetrees 86
Oneida County man dies after being tased by pol... 3 hr FTP 1
Why Do Dems Hate America? 3 hr Boom is a pervert 5
Herb Philipson's being sold 6 hr Archie 103
So I Was In Lowes 7 hr A Taxpayer 74
WIBX is an absolute joke 8 hr Cover Pelosi 39
Yorville fire. Wktv. Wow!! 9 hr Zipline 43

Utica Jobs

More from around the web