utica teacher assaulted
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jutica

Roslindale, MA

#57 Jun 6, 2014
Little known fact: 85% of all incidents that result in a physical altercation could have been avoided if handled properly. Maybe if certain District Staff who should've already retired years ago would hang it the F up! there might b enough $ left in the budget to address the R E A L needs our schools have! Bottom Line - It shouldnt ever come to a pt where anyone (of ANY age or color) student or staff - gets assaulted! WTF.
Joe

Saranac Lake, NY

#60 Jun 6, 2014
Cleaner wrote:
Shootings every day and teacher assaults. Seems like the City Hall has things well under control.
Mayor should do a clean sweep around Proctor and Corn Hill and show these brats how garbage is collected.
People, get your parachutes ready. This city is going down in a hurry.

Shootings every day?
So there's been about 150 shootings this year? Idiot.
NY Voter

San Antonio, TX

#62 Jun 6, 2014
Unfortunately, this story is a microcosm of our new "Liberal America". No consequences for my actions. Can't wait for Hillary to keep the trend alive and well in 2016. Way to go Libs!

His parents are probably proud, as how dare that teacher try to discipline a child who has had free reign of his entire existence. Who was he to tell this child he was in the wrong?
LMC

Springfield, NJ

#63 Jun 7, 2014
A lot of our youth have not been told the word NO. This is our "poor " spoiled. One does not have to be rich anymore to be spoiled.
I so agree with the above statement.
real shocker

Whitesboro, NY

#64 Jun 7, 2014
The race with the highest crime rate on the planet attacked a teacher.

SHOCKER.

Be nice if the kids father turns into Javon, problem solved.

Utica Lies and Riggies

Since: May 14

Clifton Park, NY

#65 Jun 7, 2014
Utica Lies and Riggies wrote:
Utica teachers are just one small step above being a CO.
...which doesn't say a lot.
rocket scientist

Whitesboro, NY

#66 Jun 7, 2014
To bad his baby daddy wasn't Javon, save the taxpayers.
Cleaner

Ardsley, NY

#68 Aug 6, 2014
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Shootings every day?
So there's been about 150 shootings this year? Idiot.
The name calling shows who the idiot is. Get yourself a scanner or download the phone app that would allow you to get enlightened. City is sweeping everything under the rug so more people don't leave.
Oh yeah, unless your phone is an Obama phone.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#69 Aug 9, 2014
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that nothing was done. Do you have any proof that the student wasn't suspended? Do you know for sure that criminal charges weren't filed? It is my understanding that both of these were done. Because of the students age and confidentiality laws, you will not hear about this in the media. Administrators are not allowed to discuss personnel matters that involve students or faculty.
A couple of my people were on the scene and got the details, Justy. The kid hit the teacher, but the teacher hit him back and knocked him on his black ass. A couple of other teachers came in the classroom, and they dragged the kid into the boys bathroom. There, two teachers held him down while the teacher he hit jammed a broom handle up his butt. A few teachers were gathered around laughing and cheering and calling him the N-word while the kid was crying and screaming. The kid's girlfriend ran in the bathroom to help him out but one of the female teachers called her the N-word too and gave her a good slap. It must have been awesome - I wish they had gotten it on camera.
Disgusted

Carthage, NY

#70 Aug 9, 2014
zeek wrote:
Disgusting!! Kid is black and punched his white teacher several times in the face. Because he is "under age" it is being handled in family court! What a crock. UPD and school administrators need to grow some big ones and prosecute him the way they would if he was white
When did they change their rules for assault?

Someone in my family was beaten up by another girl while on lunch and off the school grounds. She required attention in the ER at St. Lukes for her injuries. The girl that assaulted her was expellled from school during normal school hours and had to come back (if she wanted to) in the evenings only to continue her school work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unstable Fire Marshall 7 min Stark commentation 15
Par 8 min Happy 50
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 15 min She is guilty 997
12 north sports bar 26 min bar 8
TENNEY supports corporate welfare, not us. 30 min Waaaaaaa 26
on wktv this morn 46 min muslim 5
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 1 hr Trumps Army 176
Keeler oweing money 1 hr Libs r losers 53
Roy Moore 2 hr El Chapo the dolt 69
New Hartford Baskets 6 hr forfeit 21
Wktv teddy bear toss worst show ever 13 hr Blackheart 20

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages