Vicious attacks on Claudia Tenney
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
strange timing

Syracuse, NY

#45 Jun 5, 2014
Is this the only position for election in June, any other elections? Is not then I wonder why! How about polling booths, that would tell me school should be open election day for the schools could not afford another day off when Summer vacation is soon.
cnn

West Leyden, NY

#46 Jun 7, 2014
Da Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you point me to examples of "the worst, vilest, and dirty campaign" being waged by Mr. Hanna?
<quoted text>
Are you saying Mr. Hanna is responsible for the mailings from a third party organization? Because if you are, you're accusing him of a crime. If your accusations are true, and you have some actual evidence to prove them, this is a major story.
<quoted text>
Is this a view shared by Ms. Tenney? If so, I didn't realize she actually advocated for the use of the term.
Claudia Tenney lies so much that she now has a problem remembering what the truth is. She is so funny, she argues the lie--sad. No conscience or integrity. Out for her own ego. In public and private life she is a bully and not the person for thhis job. We have enough liars in politics. Vote for Hanna. He is he best choice to continue in a job well done with class and compassion.
Ed from Rome

Rome, NY

#47 Jun 8, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
FWIW, I was defending your right to say stupid things, so I guess your position is the one that is untenable.
This is the real paradox: A Hanna supporter trying to claim high moral ground when he (Hanna) is waging the worst, vilest and dirty campaign ever waged in an Upstate House race.
Got another American Unity PAC turd in the mail today. If this is how your guy is, good luck. He's stooped lower than whale poop on the floor of the ocean.
But keep after me for the non-PC talk. Last I heard, the Washington Redskins weren't changing their name.... and why is it that you have your panties in a bunch over OINkers again?
Tell you what, when they start paying the same taxes that every other business in NY pays, when they start paying property tax on the parcels they have bought up and refused to pay ... then I will forget the word 'Redskin."
John Wayne was right.
You are incorrect: The team's owner agreed that the name "Washington Redskins" was an embarrassment. From now on they will be called "The Redskins" and drop the embarrassing "Washington" part.

I do this stuff for a living, so my advice is LOOK IT UP YOURSELF! Hanna has a lot of negatives, many folks claim he's a crook, the Gay/Lesbian stuff, raised debt limit, voted against late term abortion ban and many other issues.

Claudia Tenney has 8 pages of positive google search, 100% NRA rating, and a good voting record in the NY Assembly. On a search she looks good.

Hanna's attack ads are clumsy and amateurish, his Bio on his website suggests he grew up poor, and for so many other reasons the guy just isn't credible.

Also, calling Ray Halbritter an Oneida is like calling a Jackass a horse. He a liar, cheat and a fake. If he backs Hanna, it must be because Hanna is in his pocket.
Claudia clueless

Carmel, NY

#48 Jun 8, 2014
Tenney cosponored some stupid bills that thank god never passed! One bill she backed would not protect consumers from auto repairs. Does she even read what she cosponsors? She lost my vote!
Hanna and Tenney explain

Syracuse, NY

#49 Jun 8, 2014
Anything happens on election day, and there was NO excuse that we split the primary election into 2 separate dates, should only have been one either June or September calling it a federal is a crock to me Andy Cuomo conspired something in regards to this change. If anything does happen and if it does it most likely be a dirty trick, a hoax, then Tenney will forever be blamed, damned and more for with all logic there is no way she could out seat Hanna, no way. If this was Arcuri, hell a dead flea would have won against Mikey. Who pushed this election with Tenney? Why? This is the only election locally I understand thus a total waste of time and tax dollars for this horse and pony show. Mr Cuomo what are you ejac-ulating in your pants that YOU changed the date and split all levels? There was no excuse for this other than a conspiracy to destroy someone and to make YOU rise the level of all levels to milk the summer with wounds to drown the dying and more.

Claudia Tenney TO me I must question YOUR boyfriends background for he may have a motive for vengeance on someone whom he was 'tight' with years ago whom HE knows big time right alongT with his cronies. You do have enemies with the Indians for your comments in the Daily Caller thus logic would say Townsends election should be like yours manipulated to get the opposing party in and since she has been quoted that she may not run for her current job, then Ms. Tenney and MR. Hanna you both have just terrorized an entire family who is drowning financially, never get a chance to have anything, always forced to lose prized possessions, always forced to look over their shoulders living in a constant fear of threats of death and according to Federal Statute 'makes it a crime to transmit a threat to injure the person of another...' so how does ANYBODY explain such threats of death launched against a witness and 2 elderly people? How does one explain setting up a situation and pinning it on someone when THERE IS NO MONEY AVAILABLE FOR DAILY LIFE AND THE COPS BRAG OTHER PEOPLE MORE IMPORTANT ARE INVOLVED thus need to be concealed for their hate crimes while pimping a cause in which was 100% preventable!

Claudia Tenney you said stuff about Ray Halbritter in that Daily Caller and more now this and Halbritter is tight with Destito and Cuomo whom Cuomo changed the federal level primary to limit the amount of voters and to deliberately waste tax payer dollars by having 2 separate primaries and Hanna this is a joke and your Uncle was a game player, fine be a game player but the words ENTRAPMENT fits perfect for someone was denied to have anything while those covered it up who have a vengeance against a bunch of goons who riled them up and ran like hell who in that group wrote such vile threats of death and in great detail of how they were going die right along with their family and it never, ever ends and how does one justify anything or even doing anything when they can't afford plates for the car, gas for the car and contemplating on going on a hunger strike because there is no money thanks to those high electric bills and more. Living on a 1995 partial year salary is not living today. in 1995 a Whopper Junior Value Meal at Burger King was $1.99 look at it today, and gas was $1.25 Claudia Tenney and Richard Hanna YOU have terrorized an entire family with fear with this bull crap election and Cuomo why did YOU change and separate the date and Halbritter why do you hate someone who never did any harm to you and is part Indian and why did a local judge not be disbarred in 1993 for crimes he done in his vengeance to destroy another person and his wife covered his crimes and his tracks while slamming the person that her husband was targeting.

Why did a local sheriff brag "where's all the money going" it was being stolen.
Da Law

Tully, NY

#50 Jun 9, 2014
Ed from Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
I do this stuff for a living, so my advice is LOOK IT UP YOURSELF!
I agree, and here's everything you need to know about Claudia Tenney:

http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/...

That's her law banning the anonymous criticism of politicians. Want to say something negative about Tenney? Be prepared to have your name and home address made public. It's bad enough that she has no respect for the First Amendment. What makes it worse is sacrificing free speech rights for a law intentionally designed to prevent the criticism of politicians.
Clueless Claudia

Carmel, NY

#51 Jun 9, 2014
Da Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, and here's everything you need to know about Claudia Tenney:
http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/...
That's her law banning the anonymous criticism of politicians. Want to say something negative about Tenney? Be prepared to have your name and home address made public. It's bad enough that she has no respect for the First Amendment. What makes it worse is sacrificing free speech rights for a law intentionally designed to prevent the criticism of politicians.
Rabbit is another clueless person. Votes along with Claudia clueless
WTF

Utica, NY

#52 Jun 10, 2014
Da Law wrote:
<quoted text>Could you point me to examples of "the worst, vilest, and dirty campaign" being waged by Mr. Hanna?

Are you saying Mr. Hanna is responsible for the mailings from a third party organization
So far I've received 5 of these pieces of crap. Mr. Hanna issued one of them, he signed his name to it.

The other 4 (and there will be more, I'll bet on it) are all the supposedly gay advocate PAC.

Funny, Mr. Hanna uses the SAME blurred and out of focus picture as the PAC. Some of the photos are the same, just printed in reverse.

All Hanna had to do was to tell the head OINker not to bother or campaign like this. Obviously while he claims distance, the truth is there really isn't much distance, and MR. Hannas silence on how nasty and vile these things are is taken by many to be silent condoning.
WTF

Utica, NY

#53 Jun 13, 2014
Got another of Hanna's turds in the mailbox today. The same PAC this time they are quoting Tony THE EMPEROR Picentte slamming Claudia.

This is the same OC Exec that endorsed a downstate Orange County NOBODY against Claudia when she ran (and won) last time. He's just pissed that his buddy George 'I sell apples and political influence sometimes' Joseph lost badly to her when she ran 2x ago.

Tony P, instead of slamming Claudia with a bent out of shape quote, why don't you do something about 8.75% sales tax, a 10,000 loss of county population every ten years (as per census numbers, even with a significant immigration influx), and the rising county property taxes (unless it's a crunchtime election that Repubs need to beat Dems during a restructure of the Board of Legislators)... that year you "hold" the taxes.

Tony P, the East Utica Dem, er RINO (his dad, a dyed in the wool Rufie Dem) would love you, you have people thinking you're a real Repuub when you're really a RINO, the OC RINO !

Up to 9 slammers in the pile, not counting Hannas signature-postage franked "I'm for farming" cards that came ... a week or so ago. I suspect the offices high in the towers of the Rotating Rock are funding the PAC. And I'd bet real money on it too.

Million dollar Dick. Uh huh.
Da Law

Tully, NY

#55 Jun 19, 2014
Ed from Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
I do this stuff for a living, so my advice is LOOK IT UP YOURSELF! Hanna has a lot of negatives, many folks claim he's a crook, the Gay/Lesbian stuff, raised debt limit, voted against late term abortion ban and many other issues.
But there's no homophobia in the Tenney campaign.
Da Law

Tully, NY

#56 Jun 19, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
All Hanna had to do was to tell the head OINker not to bother or campaign like this.
But there's no racism in the Tenney campaign.
ddd

Camden, NY

#57 Aug 30, 2014
Shake and Break wrote:
I would like to know WHO put it into her head to run for this job? She is going down an uphill battle so let's talk about money, is it about running her dry for her assembly election? I understand she can still run for her NYS job if she loses that she didn't have to resign one job to run for another.
I don't think NYS is right to have 2 primary elections, that is wrong there should only be one primary. I think this manipulates voters and confuses the proper protocol for voting. There was no excuse I don't care if it is a federal election it still is a primary.
I see a federal prosecutor has asked the Legislature to 'preserve material'
in regards to the Moreland Commission, Cuomo's now defunct anti-corruption commission. One must question Cuomo when he started this function to now have it defunct. What was discovered that worried Cuomo? This makes Cuomo look very bad. U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara wants to know and hope it is discovered.
What is the true reason for Tenney to run? Why was the primary changed, all primary elections should be held now or in September, not split. As for Hanna, I don't know anything about him but why the run. This also allows Tenney to hold onto her seat while campaigning, but is this to break dollars? She has an uphill battle and very similar to a past election in which the goon should have just stayed at the job it had and campaign at night.
There should be very little money spent from the Hanna camps so what is the REAL REASON?
Claudia Tenney is a cunning, dishonest woman. She has no integrity and will bully her way stomping on anyone who gets in her way She is emotionally unstable and everyone should take note. She missed over 400 votes in the assembly then threw her colleagues under the bus. She is a pathetic excuse for a human being and her has been pool boy is as well. It is a sad day for people when they cannot trust their representatives. Those two should give it up and stop wasting tax payers money. Claudia does not care -she is a loser only out for herself. Please cast your vote for Christopher Farber-an honest man who cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Utica sucks because 3 min Its Utica 31
VIDEO!! Uticans react to NANO COLLAPSE!!!! 4 min Funny 29
ATL Windwarrior Gomez 5 min Wrong 11
HOw's the "Utica Nano Space Shuttle" doing? (Jun '16) 5 min Failed to launch 188
Why do people sabotage Utica & her dreams? 6 min Lol 22
CNY can't keep a K-Mart of offer jobs but AFRIC... 6 min Lol 14
Nano All Done 6 min Interesting 57
Meet the REAL Brindisis of Utica! 15 min White trash 51
Another shady Utica Comets Audit? 16 min Scammers 108
Protest in front of the State Building now 16 min LMB 46
What's your Tony Picenti FAIL tale? 5 hr Tax my as 22

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages