Vicious attacks on Claudia Tenney
Duh

Manlius, NY

#23 May 29, 2014
Sure wrote:
Liberals/communists/progressiv es love to twist things. Fits their agenda
Conservative/tea bagger/republitards love to twist things. It fits their agenda. What a load of crap. The real enemies are the entrenched politicians who are in the pockets of big business. Small minded folk will still get dragged down by republican v democrat. The rest of us will keep our guns, grow our own food, and wait for the crap to hit the fan. Amazing that a lot of you still think that it matters to choose who the political machines gave us to choose between. Dream on.
Da Law

Tully, NY

#24 May 29, 2014
Really wrote:
Actually it would be nice if she could shut people like you up.
I have no doubt that's exactly what quite a few of her supporters think. There's a certain type of personality that's drawn to the idea of shutting down criticism and getting rid of anything that could question their authority.

Given Ms. Tenney's track record so far one can only imagine what kind of legislation she'd be cooking up at the Federal level.
Edward R Tmurro

Herkimer, NY

#25 May 29, 2014
Really wrote:
Actually it would be nice if she could shut people like you up.
The electorate is on to her now. She will be embarrassed in this primary and will probably lose her Assembly seat in Nov.
Diamond Leggs

Herkimer, NY

#26 May 29, 2014
She's goy my vote.....better legs.
Like her

Boonville, NY

#27 May 29, 2014
Diamond Leggs wrote:
She's goy my vote.....better legs.
I think she's great
dick dog

Utica, NY

#28 May 29, 2014
Sure wrote:
Liberals/communists/progressiv es love to twist things. Fits their agenda
twist things your right they are supporting hanna. The local dems didnt put up a candidate in this run as the leaders of the dimacrats are really left leaning republicans ,much like hanna.The dimwits want hanna,can you believe that.The leaders of the county dimacrats are republicans that were rejected from the republican party
huntz hall

Syracuse, NY

#30 May 30, 2014
Hanna has his faults but he's 100x better than 4-eyed jackass who sat there for 12 terms...Sherry Boehlert. There was a two-faced traitorous egghead who, because of his liberal voting and fence-sitting, costed us GAFB. It was comical to see him so outraged at a press conference in 1993 to see 11-year political spewing venom at the BRAC commission when he had no one but himself to blame.
because shes a liar

Carthage, NY

#31 May 30, 2014
i was seriously thinking of voting for her until i received a flyer in the mail on her behalf stating that Richard Hanna was FOR gun control when in reality he is NOT, if she was not allowing lies to be mailed out on her behalf then i would have voted for the old fox but when you flat out lye about your opponent thats just someone that cannot be trusted what so ever!
GHOST TOWN SOON

Syracuse, NY

#33 May 30, 2014
Bummer wrote:
Lotta truth above. All decent posts. Along with all the nationwide BS going on cny is saddled with about 2500 layers of politicians and officials that just suck you all dry.
Look back across your time seeing the place. It turned into a real disaster. When the place was thriving nobody saw all of them, the cronyism and the low level douchebag corruption and Friends & Family. When the taxes and local attitude problems drove us all out you are left with city and county that is eternally on life support now.
Nobody wants to go there ever again once they spent 3 months. The only people who "count" are the "connected" losers you can't even get the police to arrest felons where there are witnesses if the "Friends & Family" are involved. Who wants to play their life on an unaccountable untrustworthy stacked deck.
Both Hanna and Tennyare all part of the same douchebag game they don't even bid out their campaign materials it's all crony contracts for the usual political party suckerfish jobbers. Same as public contracts there. Nobody is going back there once they it's usually much much easier to make your mark somewhere where most people's ethics and respect evaporate when it comes time to put food on the table or a boat in the slip. You people are so totally and royally fucked there NY is a wasteland any more. The good points are getting farther between.
Save yourselves.
Many have said there was a flurry of activity when Townsend ran, I never saw that, not one thing. I don't know anything about Hanna, Tenney or Townsend, but I wonder why is she running knowing most likely she will lose there seems to be a set-up here that will become political and law.

So, Bohelert is related to Donovan, interesting I wonder why he had to say something to a relative of mine. Donovan's friends whom she sucked up too behind her back called her Dike Donovan.

All said and done this area will be sued beyond it's wildest imaginations, made broke and the person will NOT give a damn for damages done could never be repaired and loss of living life for the family cannot be returned.

Isn't Maciol up for election if so why hasn't anyone thrown in their hat? It was 4 years ago when that Knoxboro fiasco occurred, June 6. Maciol, another outsider who just had to speak to a relative and we would like to know, WHY!
WTF

Utica, NY

#34 Jun 3, 2014
Nasty TV ads, more garbage print media showing up in the mail. I looked up the PAC that is sending these and buying TV time to slam Claudia.

They are the gay rights PAC. Guess where they are getting their money? Perhaps Redskin Ray? Gotta wonder.

Normally a PAC distributes information promoting their cause, not slamming a particular person. But if the money is there, what the hay?

This could be an interesting race, I think the gap is narrowing. Everybody I talked to that got the garbage in the mail or saw the TV ad has been turned off - and many of these were people that were supporting the incumbent.
Narratives

Oneida, NY

#35 Jun 3, 2014
Keep using "Redskin Ray." That'll help your cause. If someone finds a word offensive or racist you should definitely use it as often as possible. That's always the best move. That'll get you all the voters. If you're the type of person that supports Tenney (and you're clearly close to her) you've made helped me decide my vote. Thanks White Trash WTF.
WTF

Utica, NY

#36 Jun 4, 2014
Narratives wrote:
Keep using "Redskin Ray." That'll help your cause. If someone finds a word offensive or racist you should definitely use it as often as possible
I find you offensive, but since this is America, free speech is still allowed.

Just because somebody cries that they are offended doesn't automatically equate to hate speech or racism. The attempt by some to purify our language and brainwash everybody into mindless donkeys is part of what is wrong with this country. PC is BS, frankly.

Take your attempt to paint me as delivering the nastygram and put it where the sun doesn't shine. Hanna has sunk to a new low with his TV ads and mailings. They are disgusting and many former Hanna supporters have said that is the reason they have switched and are going to vote for Claudia.

Go, Claudia. I hope you kick Hannas slime-ridden campaign right out of contention.

And when I see Hanna again (and I will at some point) I will have no problem telling him to his face how disgusting and vile his ads are'

Sign me a Republican that is going to vote for a Republican, not a RINO.
Da Law

Tully, NY

#37 Jun 4, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you told Claudia Tenney that? She seems to be operating under the assumption that anonymous speech isn't actually protected by the First Amendment. A curious position for a politician, much less a lawyer, to embrace.
And when I see Hanna again (and I will at some point) I will have no problem telling him to his face how disgusting and vile his ads are.
You deserve a great deal of credit for your brave stand, anonymous guy on the internet. It's too bad your chosen candidate has such a problem with anonymous criticism. As a show of support for Ms. Tenney don't you think you should post your name and home address?

'Cause, you know, that's what she would want.

Your friend forever,
Da Law
Narratives

Oneida, NY

#38 Jun 4, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because somebody cries that they are offended doesn't automatically equate to hate speech or racism. The attempt by some to purify our language and brainwash everybody into mindless donkeys is part of what is wrong with this country. PC is BS, frankly.
Take your attempt to paint me as delivering the nastygram and put it where the sun doesn't shine. Hanna has sunk to a new low with his TV ads and mailings. They are disgusting and many former Hanna supporters have said that is the reason they have switched and are going to vote for Claudia.
Go, Claudia. I hope you kick Hannas slime-ridden campaign right out of contention.
And when I see Hanna again (and I will at some point) I will have no problem telling him to his face how disgusting and vile his ads are'
Free Speech is certainly allowed. But it doesn't mean you won't be criticized for being an idiot and it doesn't mean that you are immune to any consequences.

"I can't remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession; you're saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not literally illegal to express."

Also, while you can certainly say whatever you want, if someone asks you to not call them something, it's a fairly simple common courtesy to abide by their wishes. If you want to live in your world full of "PC is BS" go right ahead. If Claudia agrees with this premise then she's no closer to being in Congress than you or I.

I find it interesting that the Tenney supporter uses free speech as their defense. Tenney co-sponsored a bill that any legal mind would tell you limited free speech and was 100% unconstitutional. I don't care to argue with you over any of this. You live in a bubble and you'd rather throw around "Redskin Ray" then have a civil discussion on any local issues. Good luck to you.
WTF

Utica, NY

#39 Jun 4, 2014
Da Law wrote:
<quoted text>You deserve a great deal of credit for your brave stand, anonymous guy on the internet
Pot to kettle, I don't seem to see your name out here.
WTF

Utica, NY

#40 Jun 4, 2014
Narratives wrote:
<quoted text>Free Speech is certainly allowed. But it doesn't mean you won't be criticized for being an idiot and it doesn't mean that you are immune to any consequences.
"I can't remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession; you're saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not literally illegal to express
FWIW, I was defending your right to say stupid things, so I guess your position is the one that is untenable.

This is the real paradox: A Hanna supporter trying to claim high moral ground when he (Hanna) is waging the worst, vilest and dirty campaign ever waged in an Upstate House race.

Got another American Unity PAC turd in the mail today. If this is how your guy is, good luck. He's stooped lower than whale poop on the floor of the ocean.

But keep after me for the non-PC talk. Last I heard, the Washington Redskins weren't changing their name.... and why is it that you have your panties in a bunch over OINkers again?

Tell you what, when they start paying the same taxes that every other business in NY pays, when they start paying property tax on the parcels they have bought up and refused to pay ... then I will forget the word 'Redskin."

John Wayne was right.
lots of us

Herkimer, NY

#41 Jun 4, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
One person's vicious attack is another person's truth. Female will embarrass herself in the primary.
Narratives

Oneida, NY

#42 Jun 4, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
FWIW, I was defending your right to say stupid things, so I guess your position is the one that is untenable.
This is the real paradox: A Hanna supporter trying to claim high moral ground when he (Hanna) is waging the worst, vilest and dirty campaign ever waged in an Upstate House race.
Got another American Unity PAC turd in the mail today. If this is how your guy is, good luck. He's stooped lower than whale poop on the floor of the ocean.
But keep after me for the non-PC talk. Last I heard, the Washington Redskins weren't changing their name.... and why is it that you have your panties in a bunch over OINkers again?
Tell you what, when they start paying the same taxes that every other business in NY pays, when they start paying property tax on the parcels they have bought up and refused to pay ... then I will forget the word 'Redskin."
John Wayne was right.
This is great. To be clear, I don't support Hanna. I just don't like you. The moral high ground doesn't have to be very high when someone is dealing with you. You're the type of person that has given Republicans a bad name. Because you got a letter from a PAC "Hanna is waging the worst, vilest and dirty campaign ever waged in an Upstate House race." I bet you thought for awhile about that whale poop line. You probably laughed pretty hard to. I don't even want to imagine what you said about Arcuri a few years ago. Was that the vilest race ever? In the history of ever?

If a small percentage of black people refused to pay their taxes on something would you call ALL black people N****rs? They wouldn't like it. It's not politically correct. It seems to fit your criteria for talking like a jackass. Do you own some specific piece of the Washington Redskins that you makes you so attached to that name that you'll fight to defend it? Maybe a tattoo of some sort? Or are you just doing this because it's against the grain? Maybe you're just a freedom fighter? Fighting the good fight to keep the Washington Redskins name one message board at a time.

What was John Wayne right about? Was it when he said "I believe in white supremacy"?

Thanks for the laughs today. I'll come back and look at this again after Claudia loses 65-35. Again, I wish you good luck in your bubble.
Da Law

Tully, NY

#43 Jun 4, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot to kettle, I don't seem to see your name out here.
Hey,*you're* the guy who supports forcing anyone who criticizes a politician to provide their name and home address. Because that's like totally cool and would never be used to intimidate regular citizens, right?

You do support her law, don't you? Or are you having second thoughts about that?
Da Law

Tully, NY

#44 Jun 4, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you point me to examples of "the worst, vilest, and dirty campaign" being waged by Mr. Hanna?
Are you saying Mr. Hanna is responsible for the mailings from a third party organization? Because if you are, you're accusing him of a crime. If your accusations are true, and you have some actual evidence to prove them, this is a major story.
Is this a view shared by Ms. Tenney? If so, I didn't realize she actually advocated for the use of the term.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL/NBA Players vs Trump 3 min swamp rats 7
Attention all taxi cab companies ! 18 min NFLsucks 13
nh football coach 52 min ugly football 1
see MARIO PASS VERTUCCI CRY ALL DAY WITH HER FA... 1 hr Vagpoundatucci 33
mario PASS TELL NHPD SHE WILL SUE BECAUSE SHE I... 1 hr Vagpoundatucci 8
My FEM IS LOST 1 hr Vagpoundatucci 9
vertucci TELLS UPD HE IS SUING THEM FOR BLACK C... 1 hr Vagpoundatucci 14
Swingers in Utica (Oct '12) 21 hr Fun times 42

Utica Jobs

More from around the web