Vicious attacks on Claudia Tenney

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WTF

Utica, NY

#1 May 28, 2014
You have to sit back and think about what is happening when multiple flyers show in the mailbox slamming Claudia Tenney at the same time.

One is from the Hanna camp. Despicable and bulldozer dirt right from Hanna himself. I was somewhat reluctant to go against the incumbent until I saw this. Goodbye, Hanna. Go back to your bulldozer job.

The next one was from a PAC that will be next to impossible to hunt down as to who paid for it. Frankly I suspect Redskin Ray & company. The funny thing was both flyers user the same picture of her, albeit one snipped tighter than the other.

If you want the OINKers to decide who the next federal representative from CNY will be, then listen to Redskin Ray and vote like a luddite. But if you want to see a REAL conservative tackle the issues, if you want to see a REAL Republican who is NOT afraid of the other side of the aisle and the Liar-in Chief, then vote for Claudia on June 24.

Let's give Richard the well-deserved vacation he needs, so he can put another coat of wax on that puke-blue 50's Chevy PU that so badly needs it.

Since: May 14

Ilion

#2 May 28, 2014
WTF wrote:
You have to sit back and think about what is happening when multiple flyers show in the mailbox slamming Claudia Tenney at the same time.

One is from the Hanna camp. Despicable and bulldozer dirt right from Hanna himself. I was somewhat reluctant to go against the incumbent until I saw this. Goodbye, Hanna. Go back to your bulldozer job.

The next one was from a PAC that will be next to impossible to hunt down as to who paid for it. Frankly I suspect Redskin Ray & company. The funny thing was both flyers user the same picture of her, albeit one snipped tighter than the other.

If you want the OINKers to decide who the next federal representative from CNY will be, then listen to Redskin Ray and vote like a luddite. But if you want to see a REAL conservative tackle the issues, if you want to see a REAL Republican who is NOT afraid of the other side of the aisle and the Liar-in Chief, then vote for Claudia on June 24.

Let's give Richard the well-deserved vacation he needs, so he can put another coat of wax on that puke-blue 50's Chevy PU that so badly needs it.
If we want republican leadership in CNY I would have thought Claudia would have taken on some Democrat instead if trying to unseat a sitting Republican. It doesn't show much unity in that party when these two pots are calling the kettle black. She should have chased a different seat and they could have helped each other win. Now,????
Hmmm

Westwood, MA

#3 May 28, 2014
I think we need a candidate that doesn't have the us against them mentality. It's about compromise and getting things to move forward.
As a republican, I'm very frustrated with the way we represented by our republican reps. There is no issue so polarizing where there isn't room for negotiation. The dems are just as guilty.

My new attitude is to vote out whom ever the incumbent is at all elections.
Real Cheese

Utica, NY

#4 May 28, 2014
I saw this on another forum: Where was United States Congressman Richard Hanna when the President of the United States walked down the stairs from Air Force One?

Not to been seen. I guess he really is scared of the Kenyan.
Im for Tenney

Rome, NY

#5 May 28, 2014
Hanna has got to go. Tenney is not part of the status quo and we need REAL change and we need it soon in case nobody has noticed.
troll a matic

Syracuse, NY

#6 May 28, 2014
like choosing between 2 turds for supper. screw it. no reason to vote at all on this one.
haha

Syracuse, NY

#7 May 28, 2014
Gaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
If we want republican leadership in CNY I would have thought Claudia would have taken on some Democrat instead if trying to unseat a sitting Republican. It doesn't show much unity in that party when these two pots are calling the kettle black. She should have chased a different seat and they could have helped each other win. Now,????
she is running against a dumbacrat in republican clothing. as he said himself" I vote against my own party quite often", that's 47 % of the time he voted against conservative values. look up his voting record< he also voted to continue the nsa spying on americans and then he tried to scum all evidence from his web site and internet< but alas he could not hide the truth.
Shake and Break

Syracuse, NY

#8 May 28, 2014
I would like to know WHO put it into her head to run for this job? She is going down an uphill battle so let's talk about money, is it about running her dry for her assembly election? I understand she can still run for her NYS job if she loses that she didn't have to resign one job to run for another.

I don't think NYS is right to have 2 primary elections, that is wrong there should only be one primary. I think this manipulates voters and confuses the proper protocol for voting. There was no excuse I don't care if it is a federal election it still is a primary.

I see a federal prosecutor has asked the Legislature to 'preserve material'
in regards to the Moreland Commission, Cuomo's now defunct anti-corruption commission. One must question Cuomo when he started this function to now have it defunct. What was discovered that worried Cuomo? This makes Cuomo look very bad. U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara wants to know and hope it is discovered.

What is the true reason for Tenney to run? Why was the primary changed, all primary elections should be held now or in September, not split. As for Hanna, I don't know anything about him but why the run. This also allows Tenney to hold onto her seat while campaigning, but is this to break dollars? She has an uphill battle and very similar to a past election in which the goon should have just stayed at the job it had and campaign at night.

There should be very little money spent from the Hanna camps so what is the REAL REASON?

WTF

Utica, NY

#9 May 28, 2014
Shake and Break wrote:
There should be very little money spent from the Hanna camps so what is the REAL REASON?
How naive are you? Count the flyers that came in your mailbox when Dave Townsend last ran, and then wait until the 3rd week of June and compare how many come this time. Redskin Ray spent a tidy sum (6-figures) a few years ago to beat Townsend and it was all because Dave was one of the few that would stand up to what Ray was doing, which was buying up parcels near the TS and refusing to pay taxes on them.

Now headlining, Redskin Ray and the OINkers singing their new tune, "We Can Outspend Tenny." The B-side of the record features "Vote for Dick, not the Chick."

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 May 28, 2014
It seems to me that the attacks are going both ways. Both of them should remember that this is the life they chose. You can't expect to run for office and not get a little mud thrown at you. If she can't take the heat she should quit the race.

Since: May 14

Ilion

#11 May 28, 2014
JusticeDefiled13501 wrote:
It seems to me that the attacks are going both ways. Both of them should remember that this is the life they chose. You can't expect to run for office and not get a little mud thrown at you. If she can't take the heat she should quit the race.
I agree it's a dirty game. Beware of the newcomer. They don't have that much of a track record and they propose to 'change' the system for us. BS, good people have been elected only to find out the system is so corrupt that the only way to make progress is to compromise. You cannot chase windmills and get anything done. Hanna is far from perfect and he gets what he can get at this point.
Da Law

Carthage, NY

#12 May 29, 2014
And never, ever forget that Tenney wanted to make every one of you posting to this thread a criminal. Under her proposal in the state Assembly any anonymous criticism of a politician could be treated as a criminal matter.

She's not just an odious politician, but downright dangerous.
WTF

Utica, NY

#13 May 29, 2014
Da Law wrote:
And never, ever forget that Tenney wanted to make every one of you posting to this thread a criminal. She's not just an odious politician, but downright dangerous.
What is dangerous is the politics of fear and the felch you spread with your deliberate posting of such factually incorrect diarrhea.
Edward R Tumorrow

Herkimer, NY

#14 May 29, 2014
Claudia Tenney has proven herself as although, ambitious, a completely useless politician who jumps on every opportunity to
improve her own position at the public trough.

Thoroughly unsuccessful at business, she attached herself to a
popular NYS Assemblyman who provided her a forum whereby
she could attain that status, where she continued to "represent"
a constituency that she Is more than willing to desert if she is
able to win a primary for US Congress.

Of course, she is willing to remain as Assemblywoman when she
is unsuccessful in that quest.
Da Law

Carthage, NY

#15 May 29, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
What is dangerous is the politics of fear and the felch you spread with your deliberate posting of such factually incorrect diarrhea.
Could you point out where I'm "factually incorrect"?

Here's a link to the Assembly website containing the text of the bill in question.

http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/...

And here's a representative selection of the responses to Ms. Tenney's unconstitutional power grab:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-york-lawmaker...

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/us-news...

http://www.wired.com/2012/05/anonymous-online...

http://techland.time.com/2012/05/24/the-new-y...

http://www.dailypaul.com/289102/nyc

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/22/anon...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/23/ny-republic...

Are you suggesting that *all* of these organizations, from a variety of political perspectives, somehow misunderstood Ms. Tenney's legislation?
WTF

Utica, NY

#17 May 29, 2014
Da Law wrote:
<quoted text>Could you point out where I'm "factually incorrect"
Yes. You said she was going to make a "criminal" out of you. That is incorrect, the law was to give recourse to people who were smeared on sites like this one to find out who (IP address) said it and effect removal of patently outrageous statements - NOT to stop you from saying it.

If it turned out your words were libelous, then of course the victim could seek recourse in the courts - libel is already actionable in all 50 states And it also gave the victim a chance to force the site to remove libelous, untrue words.

You twisted the content and meaning of the bill. Do yourself a favor and click on the first link you provided to the Assembly bill and read the intent. It is clear: You are factually incorrect.

If anybody said you dorked donkeys in front of City Hall and it damaged your good name, then you could find out who said it, have it removed from the site and warn the author not to do it again or face a lawsuit asking for damages, what is wrong with that?

People have rights, and one of them is to contest libel. That is your big issue with Claudia?
Truth

Utica, NY

#19 May 29, 2014
Real Cheese wrote:
I saw this on another forum: Where was United States Congressman Richard Hanna when the President of the United States walked down the stairs from Air Force One?
Not to been seen. I guess he really is scared of the Kenyan.
Congress is in session. My guess is that he was in Washington DC doing the job he was elected to do. That in contrast to County Executive Picente and Rome's dunce mayor who looked like they wanted to French kiss the president.
Sure

Rome, NY

#20 May 29, 2014
Liberals/communists/progressiv es love to twist things. Fits their agenda
Da Law

Tully, NY

#21 May 29, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You said she was going to make a "criminal" out of you. That is incorrect, the law was to give recourse to people who were smeared on sites like this one to find out who (IP address) said it and effect removal of patently outrageous statements - NOT to stop you from saying it.
No, not just IP address, but legal name and physical home address. A clear violation of Constitutional rights.
If it turned out your words were libelous, then of course the victim could seek recourse in the courts - libel is already actionable in all 50 states And it also gave the victim a chance to force the site to remove libelous, untrue words.
So it does the same thing as existing law, but without the benefit of due process. There are already numerous ways to pursue libelous statements in civil court. Ms. Tenney's law, by design, uses the force of law to identify, and hence intimidate, critics. The sponsors of the bill admitted that quite openly.
If anybody said you dorked donkeys in front of City Hall and it damaged your good name, then you could find out who said it, have it removed from the site and warn the author not to do it again or face a lawsuit asking for damages, what is wrong with that?
Nothing. Which is why we already have civil procedures for doing it.
People have rights, and one of them is to contest libel. That is your big issue with Claudia?
Her willingness to jettison the Constitution in order to protect politicians from anonymous criticism. One can only wonder what other Amendments she would be willing to strike down for her own convenience.
Really

Rome, NY

#22 May 29, 2014
Actually it would be nice if she could shut people like you up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob C from National Grid 7 min Gamblin man 17
Body at Olbiston Apts? 1 hr mr know it all 16
News Which Celebrity is Wearing Today's 'Kinky Boots?' 1 hr OLDITALIANTOTHECORE 1
African MOTHERBOARD PARTS ZERO ZERO ZERO WORKST... 1 hr BAT WING NANO 19
Burger King Fish Sandwich --WTH!!!??? (Jan '13) 1 hr Grow up and get a... 21
Local Politics Do you approve of Robert Palmieri as Mayor? (Dec '13) 2 hr RetiredIvyLeague... 36
Wibx Keeler, the dead beat 2 hr Grow up and get a... 30
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 2 hr Boyfriends 257
Frank Duross, all his teams, have failed. (Jun '13) 4 hr Welfare SportsQueens 35
Carbone Sold 5 hr Huuuge 12

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages