Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Reason for the 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone wants these ARs for hunting. Many rightfully want them to protect againt a potentially tyranical government PERIOD! You are forgetting the REAL reasons the 2nd amendment exists DON'T FORGET IT AGAIN! I wasn't aware of any such thing as an "unnecessary gun" either.
On the day when this government goes too far we will have the weapons to defend this country. This is not about what that retard governor tried to say it was "You don't need a 20 round clip for hunting" NO FKN SHYT!
That you would go along with this illegal overreach willingly speaks more about you than you realize.
Have you ever been in the military? Have you ever read any descriptions of War? Ever seen a Hollywood depiction of what our Military is capable of?
Are you really foolish enough to believe you can fend off our Military with an AR? You better think again.
If you don't like the direction of our Government, get involved or STFU.

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Heather knows wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! I think it only highlights the clueless idiots. Unfortunately they will learn when now the wackos use a bomb or whatever next time.
These people are just out to exploit a tragedy to grab the guns. If they cared they would have all upheld the Clinton gun ban. Yet somehow all these liberals didn't care then when the Clinton ban lapsed because there wasn't enough emotion or current events in it for them to get a press conference. This ban of Cuomo's will be challenged and repealed. People are already taking the lists of names of who not to re-elect. I will be voting accordingly and so will my friends who I am studying all these events with at school. This is a big issue and people aren't going to let it go. NYS is ruining it's citizens I am so glad I don't have to live here anymore soon. Have a nice night KY.
You have a good night too. If they re-institutionalized some of the higher functioning retarded,(for lack of a better term)there may be a reduction in the type of crime that precipitated this new law. Think about it and ask yourself,was the kid who shot up the school normal? The movie theater shooter? Was Jared Loughner a normal person? Most of these shooters have issues related to anti-social behavior,the gun law does nothing to address that. I think Cuomo grossly overreacted to this. I have no respect for him as a man,or as a leader of men. Hasn't the State of New York become enough of a laughingstock without this?

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Guy Fawkes wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever been in the military? Have you ever read any descriptions of War? Ever seen a Hollywood depiction of what our Military is capable of?
Are you really foolish enough to believe you can fend off our Military with an AR? You better think again.
Check history yourself, armed insurrections usually work if they are of sufficient import and size. FACT. Egypt, Labanon, Libya and a whole history before. Almost invariably the soldiers lay down their arms when enough of the population revolts. Look up any revolution and that's the common thread. Eventually the government loses that control, and by asking their army to attack their own civilians it seals the leader's fate eventually.

I went hunting once. That's not why I am armed to the teeth and go to pains to be the best armed mofo in my whole town, which is a tall order if you knew what they make in my town.

And I don't think most people are worried about the drones. The right people know how to drop them like flies with a higain patch antenna. Anyone with a good spectrum analyzer can tell when they're around. They need a constant carrier and they can be "splashed" into a hold pattern until they get out of your range or run out of fuel and drop like rocks. They do not run totally autonomously and therefore are always open to being oversaturated on their command freqs. I'm actually surprised they've only been hacked and dropped a few times. They're not as secure as people would think. Lucky Josh, Keirin and the gang are working on fixing that.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Ian Hob wrote:
<quoted text>Check history yourself, armed insurrections usually work if they are of sufficient import and size. FACT. Egypt, Labanon, Libya and a whole history before. Almost invariably the soldiers lay down their arms when enough of the population revolts. Look up any revolution and that's the common thread. Eventually the government loses that control, and by asking their army to attack their own civilians it seals the leader's fate eventually.
I went hunting once. That's not why I am armed to the teeth and go to pains to be the best armed mofo in my whole town, which is a tall order if you knew what they make in my town.
And I don't think most people are worried about the drones. The right people know how to drop them like flies with a higain patch antenna. Anyone with a good spectrum analyzer can tell when they're around. They need a constant carrier and they can be "splashed" into a hold pattern until they get out of your range or run out of fuel and drop like rocks. They do not run totally autonomously and therefore are always open to being oversaturated on their command freqs. I'm actually surprised they've only been hacked and dropped a few times. They're not as secure as people would think. Lucky Josh, Keirin and the gang are working on fixing that.
You must be an Ilion boy.
Revere

Marcy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Guy Fawkes wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever been in the military? Have you ever read any descriptions of War? Ever seen a Hollywood depiction of what our Military is capable of?
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2013/01/hence-nerv...

“An excitable boy”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text>You must be an Ilion boy.
Better, tho I wouldn't deny it if I were from Ilion even tho I pick on them relentlessly. I'd rather there than Utica tho.

I want to know if anyone has a true realistic projection on what kind of actually loss this is for RemArms?
Rob

Durhamville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Obama's and Cuomo's efforts at gun control don't go far enough. The best thing would be to make all handguns illegal and require everyone to have a license to own any gun, and to take a gun safety course.
Social Worker

Camillus, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Now Nobama wants us to evaluate the pschyological well-being of kids and ask them if they have guns. I will do that on two conditions; 1) give the school districts enough money to hire school social workers instead of laying them off, and 2) allow us social workers to be armed with a concealed carry license. I will be more than happy to follow these executive directives. For Coumo, the stupid Azz; Do you really think people are going to stop purchasing AR type guns because you said no. I have been trying to purchase one legally for the past month and every gun maker is sold out and back ordered. I wish I purchased more gun maker stocks to go with my portfolio last week. That being said, I will obtain one from another state and Mr. Coumo, you won't even have a clue that I have one, and, with my multiple 30 clips. Just don't come into my home unannounced. On second thought, please do!
Rob

Durhamville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I think that most all gun owners are crazy, and insane.
Homer Simpson

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

The United Kingdom (Great Britain) in 1997, passed some of the toughest gun laws and controls against the populace ever following the 13 March 1996 attack in Dunblane, Scotland, at a school. These laws effectively prevented personal arms ownership other than a limited hunting gentry. In Cumbria in June 2010 another massacre occurred - across 30 miles in a shooting spree by a taxi driver who went postal using his legal registered weapons. But what the UK government has not made totally public is that firearms crimes rather than decrease since 1997 have increased substantially. The criminals using weapons still obtain them and use them. In a London robbery gunmen shot people at a bus stop with an AK-47 assault rifle (OMG totally illegal) while trying to escape police (hoping that police would stop to render aid rather than pursue).[Armed London police vehicles are on the streets 24/7 in London patrolling in support of the unarmed police that patrol on foot]
So doing away with the registered firearms, or registering all firearms, doesn't work. The wonderful liberal thoughts are great but in reality, it won't go away. Its great to see the aristocrats exercise their imposition of law against the people. King George III and parliament would have loved to take away the colonies arms...
Homer Simpson

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Rob wrote:
I think that most all gun owners are crazy, and insane.
Well, Rob...sounds like you would like to just roll over and let the government just tell you what you can and cannot do...what an irresponsible statement from a non-entity person. Have you ever served in the military or even volunteered at a community event?
I hope they legalize marijuana so then you will really see who the liberal soft people are, of course, their ability to work and care will be impaired, but that just means life will be easier for me to get ahead.
The Roman's love to keep the populace down with food and circuses, the US will do it by eroding the will, drugs, and welfare...oh joy
LOL

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Love how Hanna cares sooo much about losing these jobs, but didn't give a damn about Orion.
Reason for the 2nd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Guy Fawkes wrote:
Yes idiot I'm a GS11 for sakes and I know EXACTLY WHY we keep arms because I have seen 2 entire nations that were torn apart inside out from the people to their animals dying starving and getting shredded in the streets all because cowards like YOU and these pantyfaggots all figured "Well we don't need that pesky constitution or BoR, we'll just let El Presidente rule by decree", like Obama and Cuomo the Huomo seem to do.... and you fkn cowards ASK FOR ANOTHER AND MORE right? GFY I just confirmed I'll be exempt for most of it anyway! The rest we'll just bury just like. So go pretend someone else isn't involved no cigar here chief.

Level 1

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Homer Simpson wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Rob...sounds like you would like to just roll over and let the government just tell you what you can and cannot do...what an irresponsible statement from a non-entity person. Have you ever served in the military or even volunteered at a community event?
I hope they legalize marijuana so then you will really see who the liberal soft people are, of course, their ability to work and care will be impaired, but that just means life will be easier for me to get ahead.
The Roman's love to keep the populace down with food and circuses, the US will do it by eroding the will, drugs, and welfare...oh joy
I'm starting to think we shoudl just ship all these ashholes off to one state and let them all live with no guns and see what happens!
Rob

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

UticaRox wrote:
<quoted text>I'm starting to think we shoudl just ship all these ashholes off to one state and let them all live with no guns and see what happens!
No guns would equate to nobody being able to shoot anybody. This would leave all the gun loving morons in one place where they can play shoot 'em up with each other.
Ted

Syracuse, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Homer Simpson wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Rob...sounds like you would like to just roll over and let the government just tell you what you can and cannot do...what an irresponsible statement from a non-entity person. Have you ever served in the military or even volunteered at a community event?
Last time I checked, this government was elected by a t majority of Americans. Last time I checked, we Americans have put our faith and trust in our Marines, Army and Navy to protect us. Last time I checked, we have entrusted our state and local police agencies to look out for us. I applaude Gov. Cuomo and President Obama for making some common sense laws. The NRA is just a circus of fools. Most polls taken since Newtown have shown that the majority of Americans are in favor of stronger gun laws. Most surveys and polls show at least 60% are in favor, while there are even some that go as high as 90%. None of these laws even remotely violate your 2nd amendment rights.
Tenney

Little Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

LOL wrote:
Love how Hanna cares sooo much about losing these jobs, but didn't give a damn about Orion.
How did Claudia Tenney vote on this bill?
Alice

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I checked, this government was elected by a t majority of Americans. Last time I checked, we Americans have put our faith and trust in our Marines, Army and Navy to protect us. Last time I checked, we have entrusted our state and local police agencies to look out for us. I applaude Gov. Cuomo and President Obama for making some common sense laws. The NRA is just a circus of fools. Most polls taken since Newtown have shown that the majority of Americans are in favor of stronger gun laws. Most surveys and polls show at least 60% are in favor, while there are even some that go as high as 90%. None of these laws even remotely violate your 2nd amendment rights.
Brillant, I couldn't agree with you more.
viscount likes tubsteak

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Ted wrote:
<quoted text>Last time I checked, this government was elected by a t majority of Americans. Last time I checked, we Americans have put our faith and trust in our Marines, Army and Navy to protect us. Last time I checked, we have entrusted our state and local police agencies to look out for us. I applaude Gov. Cuomo and President Obama for making some common sense laws. The NRA is just a circus of fools. Most polls taken since Newtown have shown that the majority of Americans are in favor of stronger gun laws. Most surveys and polls show at least 60% are in favor, while there are even some that go as high as 90%. None of these laws even remotely violate your 2nd amendment rights.
Ted, Who are you to tell me how to live my life?
Go suck a rock liberal do gooder.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Ted wrote:
Shove those slanted polls up your liberal wide ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of89
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Boilermaker 9 min very sad 14
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 14 min Honest Babe 5,560
#Boilermaker2014 Watch for a Surprise! 38 min very sad 15
Best Dog Groomers (May '13) 1 hr Shzthole USA 35
]\[iggers! 1 hr very sad 13
Lets Tell Everyone About Nano Utica -HaHaHaHa 1 hr Cretin is Riggie 41
its THE WHITMANS FAULT MY IQ IS 2 AN NEED FEEDING 2 hr very sad 4
•••
•••