Goodbye to Remington arms

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Sam

Utica, NY

#1 Jan 14, 2013
New york state government will do what it wants to control guns in this State. and could care less about Remington employees. Very sad but true
Wacko

Boston, MA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
New york state government will do what it wants to control guns in this State. and could care less about Remington employees. Very sad but true
So what's the solution? I totally understand owning a gun to protect yourself but do you need an assault rifle? Everyone thinks that they are going to take away all your guns which is untrue.
Sam

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Wacko wrote:
<quoted text>So what's the solution? I totally understand owning a gun to protect yourself but do you need an assault rifle? Everyone thinks that they are going to take away all your guns which is untrue.
New York State is very anti-gun and you will lose most of your gun rights,
Guns kill

Herkimer, NY

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
Sayonara!
Spoons make me fat

Waterville, NY

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Same rational
Sam

Utica, NY

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
New York State is very anti-gun and you will lose most of your gun rights,
New York state create a state [National Instant Criminal Background Check System] check on all ammunition purchases.
eddy

Enfield, CT

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Wacko wrote:
<quoted text>So what's the solution? I totally understand owning a gun to protect yourself but do you need an assault rifle? Everyone thinks that they are going to take away all your guns which is untrue.
What is a "assault rifle" idiot? You DO know the worst shooting in us school history was the University of Va shooter who used two pistols right?

This is just another excuse for the ny police state to talk about something other than their OWN problems corruption and waste. You guys are sheep.
Wacko

Marlborough, MA

#8 Jan 15, 2013
eddy wrote:
<quoted text>What is a "assault rifle" idiot? You DO know the worst shooting in us school history was the University of Va shooter who used two pistols right?
This is just another excuse for the ny police state to talk about something other than their OWN problems corruption and waste. You guys are sheep.
Eddy, don't call people idiot, etc. just because you don't agree with them. Look, AR's are not needed in someone's home. I'm not saying that that is the only type of gun that's being used in mass shootings. The guns that are being used in these mass shootings are more than likely the ones that you're going to be able to keep in your home. With that being said, there are some owners that do not know how to be responsible owners. Background checks are needed and unecessaryguns should be taken out of homes.
Da Law

Ilion, NY

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Wacko wrote:
<quoted text> The guns that are being used in these mass shootings are more than likely the ones that you're going to be able to keep in your home.
I own a Ruger 10/22. The same plinking rifle I learned to shoot with at Camp Russell. Millions upon millions of that gun have been sold since it was introduced in 1964. It is in no way, shape, or form a military weapon.

Because I have an after-market stock with a pistol grip I now own an "assault rifle" and will have to register it.

The 10 round magazines the gun has used for close to 50 years are now illegal. If I'm caught with one I go to jail for a felony.

Sam

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 15, 2013
Da Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I own a Ruger 10/22. The same plinking rifle I learned to shoot with at Camp Russell. Millions upon millions of that gun have been sold since it was introduced in 1964. It is in no way, shape, or form a military weapon.
Because I have an after-market stock with a pistol grip I now own an "assault rifle" and will have to register it.
The 10 round magazines the gun has used for close to 50 years are now illegal. If I'm caught with one I go to jail for a felony.
You have a illegal firearm
Conspiracy searist

Herkimer, NY

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Da Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Life's tough.
Liberalsare idiots

Cicero, NY

#12 Jan 15, 2013
Cuomo and the communist Democrats just destroyed another American company.
lern to spel

Herkimer, NY

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Liberalsare idiots wrote:
Cuomo and the communist Democrats just destroyed another American company.
Boy, that was original.
King Cuomo

United States

#14 Jan 15, 2013
lern to spel wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, that was original.
You apparently have a problem with the truth.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#15 Jan 15, 2013
King Cuomo wrote:
<quoted text>
You apparently have a problem with the truth.
Good point, King. But I heard that he prefers to be called Andrew the Benevolent. Not to be confused with Obama the All Knowing.
Fat Tony Salerno

Rochester, NY

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a illegal firearm
On the other hand, it's OK if you fire up a blunt and marry another guy. WTF!!
Reason for the 2nd

Jericho, NY

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Wacko wrote:
<quoted text>Eddy, don't call people idiot, etc. just because you don't agree with them. Look, AR's are not needed in someone's home. I'm not saying that that is the only type of gun that's being used in mass shootings. The guns that are being used in these mass shootings are more than likely the ones that you're going to be able to keep in your home. With that being said, there are some owners that do not know how to be responsible owners. Background checks are needed and unecessaryguns should be taken out of homes.
Not everyone wants these ARs for hunting. Many rightfully want them to protect againt a potentially tyranical government PERIOD! You are forgetting the REAL reasons the 2nd amendment exists DON'T FORGET IT AGAIN! I wasn't aware of any such thing as an "unnecessary gun" either.

On the day when this government goes too far we will have the weapons to defend this country. This is not about what that retard governor tried to say it was "You don't need a 20 round clip for hunting" NO FKN SHYT!

That you would go along with this illegal overreach willingly speaks more about you than you realize.
Revere

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 15, 2013
keep the powder dry...
Sally Sunshine

Utica, NY

#19 Jan 15, 2013
Reason for the 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>Not everyone wants these ARs for hunting. Many rightfully want them to protect againt a potentially tyranical government PERIOD! You are forgetting the REAL reasons the 2nd amendment exists DON'T FORGET IT AGAIN! I wasn't aware of any such thing as an "unnecessary gun" either.
On the day when this government goes too far we will have the weapons to defend this country. This is not about what that retard governor tried to say it was "You don't need a 20 round clip for hunting" NO FKN SHYT!
That you would go along with this illegal overreach willingly speaks more about you than you realize.
Hi. Please protect the 2A:

http://www.nysenate.gov/webform/stand-second-...
Sam

Syracuse, NY

#20 Jan 15, 2013
I am so happy to live in a wonderful state such as NY that has passed the toughest gun control law in the US!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill's bench Manuel! Orton named starting QB! 17 min jane 1
Utica Comets have the highest number of season ... 17 min Cheerleader 42
More money for the Auditorium... 18 min Cheerleader 443
Remington Arms 29 min Wild Willy 3
looking for a redhead 30 min Carrot top 7
Belvidere Dairy's Meatballs 35 min Safe Keeping 5
More Proof Of Welfare Hockey 43 min Pittsford 84
Judge Bernie Clark back in the news again 1 hr roman 28
yanadasis closes club house 3 hr No Club needed 73
Remsen Barn Festival (Sep '12) 12 hr beautiful weather 73