Dream another hate dream

United States

#92 Mar 25, 2013
Con Artist wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called FRAUD and yes people are arrested all the time for this crime.
Remember this was TAXPAYER money that this fraud was perpetrated with and thus would be a crime that could be prosecuted. The question is will some politician have the guts to take on WIBX and protect the taxpayers of this community
So now everyone who borrowed money should go to prison? Yes you ARE retarded. Show me where ANYONE has gone to a prison or been "arrested" for taking a business loan and going out of business idiot. You have to have intent to do something scammy. What has anyone done in these loans that makes them a scam genius?

Wow you really are unhinged. It's not "fraud" no matter how much your fantasy requires it to be. It's called "The business went under" deal with it. You really should worry about yourself because FKN NOBODY starts a thread over someone's unpaid loans this is just gripe by people who keeler is blowing away on the radio. This is just this weeks gripe like last weeks was he was on the phone during a shooting you retard losers should just shut the fk up and stop making such rabidassholes out of yourselves. Nothing that new is it? Now go protest the Gaetanos they owe millions. You people are too easy to figure out. Good luck convincing topix some dj should be in prison over a failed lone morons. Technically he was probably an LLC so you fkn retards should be happy hes paying anything fools. You morons and the city can wipe you asses with your judgements if he so chooses once that LLC filed so yeah retards... go keep pushing his buttons lol! This should be good!
CCP

New Hartford, NY

#93 Mar 26, 2013
Dream another hate dream wrote:
<quoted text>So now everyone who borrowed money should go to prison? Yes you ARE retarded. Show me where ANYONE has gone to a prison or been "arrested" for taking a business loan and going out of business idiot. You have to have intent to do something scammy. What has anyone done in these loans that makes them a scam genius?
Wow you really are unhinged. It's not "fraud" no matter how much your fantasy requires it to be. It's called "The business went under" deal with it. You really should worry about yourself because FKN NOBODY starts a thread over someone's unpaid loans this is just gripe by people who keeler is blowing away on the radio. This is just this weeks gripe like last weeks was he was on the phone during a shooting you retard losers should just shut the fk up and stop making such rabidassholes out of yourselves. Nothing that new is it? Now go protest the Gaetanos they owe millions. You people are too easy to figure out. Good luck convincing topix some dj should be in prison over a failed lone morons. Technically he was probably an LLC so you fkn retards should be happy hes paying anything fools. You morons and the city can wipe you asses with your judgements if he so chooses once that LLC filed so yeah retards... go keep pushing his buttons lol! This should be good!
He's dreamed another hate dream alright....
well

Camillus, NY

#94 Mar 26, 2013
overpaid radio person wrote:
This guy is a non-issue in talk radio
If that were true you wouldn't be talking about him on topix
Syracuse, NY

#95 Mar 26, 2013
This is like watching a traffic accident in slow motion.Poor guy gets some nice pub for being in Herkimer and then within a week his dirty laundry comes back to haunt him.
This will end badly.Too many skeletons in too many closets.
Rico Suave

Rome, NY

#96 Mar 26, 2013
Dream another hate dream wrote:
<quoted text> What has anyone done in these loans that makes them a scam genius?
I does seem more than a bit dodgy to run up a massive tab as David Todd Productions and then "go under", transferring all assets to Keeler Productions.
probably

Vernon, NY

#97 Mar 26, 2013
valley girl wrote:
I think keeler lives in Ilion. Why does he love Utica ?
Because Utica LOANED him $25000 (that he hasn't repaid) and Ilion wouldn't loan him 2 cents
NY John

Rome, NY

#98 Mar 26, 2013
I turned off 950 AM in the morning it use to be good back a few months
Genie

Ilion, NY

#99 Mar 26, 2013
It's sad to see such an embarrassing situation come to light. Sad, but not really surprising. When you're grubbing in the dirt for crumbs from the Master's table that's the kind of thing that happens.

Some people make multi-million dollar deals.

Others can't even keep their promises to pay off a $25K loan.
Sure you do Grant

United States

#100 Mar 26, 2013
Genie wrote:
It's sad to see such an embarrassing situation come to light. Sad, but not really surprising. When you're grubbing in the dirt for crumbs from the Master's table that's the kind of thing that happens.
Grant you mean "imaginary" deals for millions. All of Roser Communication isn't worth 500k so go blow up your ego doll somewhere else Grant. Hahah imagine that! Grant Roser does "million dollar deals" like Ray Jadwick LMAO!
Gotta luv oooticans! Everything is a "million dollar deal"!
Sure you do Grant

United States

#101 Mar 26, 2013
Hires drug addicts and lives off his daddy's "radio empire". Too funny!
Ziggy

United States

#102 Mar 26, 2013
Yeah sure who is "the master" idiot? You? Anyone still stuck in radio in the Utica area is no genius. Talk about peanuts!
Genie wrote:
Genie

Ilion, NY

#103 Mar 26, 2013
Sure you do Grant wrote:
<quoted text>Grant you mean "imaginary" deals for millions. All of Roser Communication isn't worth 500k so go blow up your ego doll somewhere else Grant.
Oh, you poor thing. The very idea of having a bank account with more than seven digits has to be so alien to your little piggy brain.

Squeal little piggy! It takes a big man to admit he's so poor and unemployed he can't pay his bills.
Here we go

United States

#104 Mar 26, 2013
Genie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you poor thing. The very idea of having a bank account with more than seven digits has to be so alien to your little piggy brain.
Squeal little piggy! It takes a big man to admit he's so poor and unemployed he can't pay his bills.
LOL Imagine much? I think I do well thanks and I earn it all myself so go wear your insecurity on your sleeve somewhere else Roser. The paper zillionaire nobody can stand and gets laughed at behind his back get real. You always were a complete self consumed materialistic asshole. Thanks for proving it yet again? Anything else you want to imagine?
YELLOW NAILS FAT HAND

Syracuse, NY

#105 Mar 27, 2013
See the crime riddled welfare trash of albany.

Can't afford a cell phone bill.

Can't afford anti-fungal meds.

See the section 8 here at link.

See the dump of albany.

Check out the fungus yellow nails.

http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/Whitesborot...

Boy, a pic of delmonico's proves he lives in clifton,

ROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOL

It also proves he sell car's.

ROLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LL

Can somebody please get that hand some anti-fungal meds and a treadmill.

No wonder he can't afford $20 a month.

Feeding that hand must cost hundreds.
Prisonrilla MAAAAAD

United States

#106 Mar 27, 2013
Losin yur mind prisonrilla!
GAY MEN RASH ALBANY LIFE

Syracuse, NY

#107 Mar 27, 2013
Prisonrilla MAAAAAD wrote:
Losin yur mind prisonrilla!
Have you touched unclean gay men in albany.

You could end up with a rash or STD on your hands.

See what a STD or rash looks like on fat hands.

See the STD rash fat hands here,

http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/Whitesborot ...

Living in the biggest crime dump albany can cause you to touch gay unclean man.

Proven that albany section 8 can't afford cell phone bill.

When living in the biggest crime dump in NYS it's hard paying a cell phone bill.

See the fungus on my fat hands.

Check out the fungus yellow nails.

http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/Whitesborot ...

Boy, a pic of delmonico's proves he lives in clifton,

ROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOL

It also proves he sell car's.

ROLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LL

Can somebody please get that hand some anti-fungal meds and a treadmill.

No wonder he can't afford $20 a month.

Feeding that hand must cost hundreds.
Keepng Utica Informed

Utica, NY

#108 Mar 27, 2013
I guess Sal Piazza won't help him either, that bridge got burned several years ago.
Fredo

United States

#110 Mar 27, 2013
Keepng Utica Informed wrote:
I guess Sal Piazza won't help him either, that bridge got burned several years ago.
But I doubt bill would put up with sals baggage. Nobody does anymore. Wow who else does sal scuzz up too?
Keeler loves feet

Utica, NY

#111 Mar 27, 2013
This dude has a HUGE foot fetish, LOL. Before he was married I know some women who said he loves to suck toes and smell sweaty feet. Crazy guy.
Keeler does love feet

Utica, NY

#112 Mar 27, 2013
Back when he did his show in the 90s behind Dave's diner, he had models their. I know because I worked for that turd for a while. He loved sucking womens toes. He openly expressed it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss You 2 min Kieth Urban 18
Shame on Fire Chief Russell Brooks 26 min Whatchyagonnado 72
Is Charlie Shove....... 36 min livewire85 6
peter servello cokehead 52 min cheapshot 1
Prisons In Whitesboro 58 min slapanut 14
I hate Christmas 1 hr Marie 6
Parole Officer Incident at Denny's 1 hr Clarity 413
East Utica in the 70's and 80's/ what do you re... (Jan '10) 1 hr Diabetic Utican 381
Serious car accident in Utica 1 hr Diabetic Utican 35

Flood Warning for Oneida County was issued at December 25 at 1:47PM EST

Utica Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News