Keeler Embarasses WIBX
Con Artist

Syracuse, NY

#46 Mar 23, 2013
truth wrote:
Yur giving him nothing but publicity by badmouthing him !
Publicity doesn't matter since its common knowledge that he's there.
What's not common knowledge at least to the WIBX listener is just what a scam artist/lowlife this creep is.
They are finding it out now and the result for WIBX will be the same as everywhere else eventually .
FIRED
Good show

Holland Patent, NY

#47 Mar 23, 2013
He is good , listen and decide for yourself.
He is funny.
Anyways

Cincinnati, OH

#48 Mar 23, 2013
Con Artist wrote:
<quoted text>
Publicity doesn't matter since its common knowledge that he's there.
What's not common knowledge at least to the WIBX listener is just what a scam artist/lowlife this creep is.
They are finding it out now and the result for WIBX will be the same as everywhere else eventually .
FIRED
No I think the only thing people are finding out is that grant roser is an immature retard actually. Nobody else would care people like keeler hes killing in the ratings. Go cry about the Gaetanos because they owe you stupid MFs a lot more. This is typical for the revenge minded uticans. Cry about a nickel because it's an excuse to attack someone you hate meanwhile yu willingly accept 100x more rape from someone else! Ain't that how uticans act these days now. I really don't think people care except you so go find another dead horse to make your miserable ass feel better thanks!
well

Manlius, NY

#49 Mar 23, 2013
News Radio wrote:
Keller has no talent. For the love of technology his is on an AM radio station in 2013. He brings nothing to wherever he goes. His runs and attempts to be a star get shorter an shorter. For the most part he is nothing more than a giant leach trying to find a vein to suck on. If he would like to move away, I would send five bucks to his "leave Utica fund"
And what do you bring exactly?
Con Artist

Wethersfield, CT

#50 Mar 23, 2013
Anyways wrote:
<quoted text>No I think the only thing people are finding out is that grant roser is an immature retard actually. Nobody else would care people like keeler hes killing in the ratings. Go cry about the Gaetanos because they owe you stupid MFs a lot more. This is typical for the revenge minded uticans. Cry about a nickel because it's an excuse to attack someone you hate meanwhile yu willingly accept 100x more rape from someone else! Ain't that how uticans act these days now. I really don't think people care except you so go find another dead horse to make your miserable ass feel better thanks!
The Rosers have more talent in one finger than that dwarf has in his whole little body. Look at the job Grant has done with KISS!
Ex Uticans

Locust, NC

#51 Mar 23, 2013
Keeler was never the same when Larry Tanoury destroyed him in their last debate.
Get real

Cincinnati, OH

#52 Mar 23, 2013
Con Artist wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rosers have more talent in one finger than that dwarf has in his whole little body. Look at the job Grant has done with KISS!
Ummm no moron, Old Man Roser was a little smart and did well his son is a complete douchebag who spends 20% of his time looking to stir up shyt if you know hi you know it's true. That's not talent that's making a mess out of the peanut media company your father handed you. Don't confuse yourself. Good job with PISS FM bubblegum music LOL! If Roserss major major earthshattering media outlet was anything but a local hobby you'd have room to talk about "talent". "Asshole" does not equal "talent" thanks.
Kev

Boston, MA

#54 Mar 23, 2013
grant could you explain to all of us how you have demonstrated that you have any talent? seriously maybe we missed something and we want to give you the benefit of the doubt . do you do anything in the public eye is your talent demonstrated while people are watching or listening? Is there any way to measure your success? Fill everybody in we are all curious . if you can't do that then stop hiding behind anonymous names on the Internet and be brave. at least then people could say Grant has no talent but he does have guts
well

Manlius, NY

#55 Mar 24, 2013
Freebie the Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
From the "Opie & Anthony" show. I don't see how anyone thinks Keeler is so funny or witty...If he has a guest and Keeler gets bored or doesn't understand what his guest is saying he goes stupid and makes a fkn joke out of the interview.
It sounds like you are listening to his show, you just don't like him? I think you have a problem with yourself.
I Know

Manlius, NY

#56 Mar 24, 2013
truth wrote:
Yur giving him nothing but publicity by badmouthing him !
It's funny how they don't even realize they are helping someone they despise. Love it.
Freebie the Bean

Syracuse, NY

#57 Mar 24, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you are listening to his show, you just don't like him? I think you have a problem with yourself.
A friend of mine was a guest on his show. Keeler's interview degenerated into a frat boy mentality on an issue that my friend tried to break down to Keeler's level of understanding, which is miniscule in itself. You idiot Keeler fans...enjoy your local no-talent jokester while you can since he is incapable of holding any radio job. If I don't like watching reality shows on TV what are my options? Duhhh...don't watch. I have listened to Keeler on a few occassions. He is NOT funny, witty, or informative...what, then are my options?? duhhh
communications professor

Manlius, NY

#58 Mar 24, 2013
Keep badmouthing him, his ratings on his shows will be going thru the roof. People will be curious why everybody hates him and will be tuning in to see why. Controversy grows interest and ratings,let lying dogs sleep !
no big deal

Manlius, NY

#59 Mar 24, 2013
I don't understand why he upsets so many people around here ?
schenectady clifton trash

Manlius, NY

#60 Mar 24, 2013
Maybe he could start a benefit for paint to help the degraded area above Albany.
nobody

Manlius, NY

#61 Mar 24, 2013
By posting anything on here,pros or cons justs boosts his appeal. He is a non-issue. Let this topic fizzle out.
Con Artist

Gouverneur, NY

#62 Mar 24, 2013
no big deal wrote:
I don't understand why he upsets so many people around here ?
It might have something to do with the fact that he took a loan out that he has no intention of repaying from the City of Utica and has not made one single payment in over 3 years and owes the City he "loves" $28,000.
How's that for a reason to despise someone?
who cares

Cold Brook, NY

#63 Mar 24, 2013
communications professor wrote:
Keep badmouthing him, his ratings on his shows will be going thru the roof. People will be curious why everybody hates him and will be tuning in to see why. Controversy grows interest and ratings,let lying dogs sleep !
It won't last long. after a few minutes listening to him you can't change the channel fast enough. Enjoy your "thru the roof ratings" while it lasts.
Imagine that

Cincinnati, OH

#64 Mar 24, 2013
Con Artist wrote:
<quoted text>
It might have something to do with the fact that he took a loan out that he has no intention of repaying from the City of Utica and has not made one single payment in over 3 years and owes the City he "loves" $28,000.
How's that for a reason to despise someone?
Well it's a good pretend excuse but not very authentic. You just have a sad little gripe Grant Roser. So this is what you amounted to? A troll vrying online because you can't pick a winner idiot? Save us the fake drama because it's a little obvious you couldn't handle it.
schenectady clifton trash

Manlius, NY

#65 Mar 24, 2013
nobody wrote:
By posting anything on here,pros or cons justs boosts his appeal. He is a non-issue. Let this topic fizzle out.
Like his home, roads, bridges. Great idea.
wrun am

Manlius, NY

#66 Mar 24, 2013
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't last long. after a few minutes listening to him you can't change the channel fast enough. Enjoy your "thru the roof ratings" while it lasts.
Is he that bad ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shop with a Cop 1 min UPD 4
Best way to make love to a female newscaster 7 min Green 16
New Hartford plowing bare roads, Who is running... 29 min Neighborhood watch 5
Keeler oweing money 39 min Taxpayer 44
Roy Moore 39 min El Chapo the dolt 61
Elaine Bonanza 41 min haha 13
David Haley 43 min Nyorker 7
NH Hoops Fans 58 min Phil 53
Wktv teddy bear toss worst show ever 4 hr Truth 17
Kaitlyn Conley Guilty 6 hr brad 242