#24 Mar 22, 2013
Good show wrote:
Show is good, I listen each morning.
any kid out of collage can do it
Gwen

Cincinnati, OH

#25 Mar 22, 2013
Con Artist wrote:
Then maybe you can help him pay back his loan that he borrowed with taxpayer money and hasn't made a payment on in over 3 years.
Either way the show is great and keeler will just use it for something funny to talk about!
dumb

Carthage, NY

#27 Mar 22, 2013
what time is he on in the morning because his show will have a lot of listeners tomorrow wanting to here his reply
Con Artist

Gouverneur, NY

#28 Mar 22, 2013
Gwen wrote:
<quoted text>Either way the show is great and keeler will just use it for something funny to talk about!
It will be a laugh riot as he jokes about how all these fools gave him money that he never had any intention of repaying paid for by his tax paying listeners. HAHAHA
arcuri

Carthage, NY

#29 Mar 22, 2013
Con Artist wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be a laugh riot as he jokes about how all these fools gave him money that he never had any intention of repaying paid for by his tax paying listeners. HAHAHA
that would be a great satire
hunglo

United States

#30 Mar 22, 2013
getagrip wrote:
This is old old news. So effing what. Big deal. Insiders at city hall say he doesn't really owe the money.
what do you mean"doesn't really owe the money"?you either owe money or you don't owe money.
cuba ratard wuz here

Little Falls, NY

#31 Mar 22, 2013
arcuri wrote:
<quoted text>that would be a great satire
lead paint chip eater
Glenn

Syracuse, NY

#32 Mar 22, 2013
This is nothing new. Keeler has been embarassing Utica for a long time. This whole loan thing was a scam. Keeler did the same thing that Stuart did with Piers and Blake. Take a large loan form the city to start a small local business, with the intention of closing down the business, declare bankruptcy, and keep the cash from the loan. These people are dirtbags, and they are warts on the face of Utica.
I dont understand

Syracuse, NY

#33 Mar 22, 2013
did something happen today? I listened to the show for as long as I could this AM - typical show. I I really like Keeler, always have, however recently his lack of knowledge regarding political subjects is realing showing. I know of at least one person who is ready to turn the dial because of him. I don't feel like that but I did try to write him on their website to give him some friendly advice. This week was awkward! And please Bill try to work on the delivering of your message. I found myself getting irritated this week listening to the stuttering and side bars ... I just wanted you to get to the point. However, I am a loyal fan and will stay with you and WIBX - I just wish the station came in further than Verona - I lose the show directly after passing TS.
Taxpayer

Manlius, NY

#35 Mar 23, 2013
Only here could a Keeler operate.
actually

Manlius, NY

#36 Mar 23, 2013
Do you people realize that you are giving free advertising for the Bill Keeler Show? I don't listen to the show now but you have me wondering what the show is all about so I might start listening. I guess there is no such thing as bad publicity. If any of you think that WIBX didn't know what they were getting when they hired Keeler than you really don't know how the business world works.
Con Artist

Gouverneur, NY

#37 Mar 23, 2013
I'm willing to bet that they didn't think their call letters would be plastered on the front page of the OD in a story about ripping off the city.For a news organization that is a death blow.
What will be REALLY funny will be their reaction when the IRS story about Keeler comes out.!
Keelerite

United States

#38 Mar 23, 2013
WIBX is numer 1 in the area with Keeler. They just got National attention and doubled Keelers salary. Blame the local politicians for losing taxpayer money, not Keeler.
News Radio

Holland Patent, NY

#39 Mar 23, 2013
Keller has no talent. For the love of technology his is on an AM radio station in 2013. He brings nothing to wherever he goes. His runs and attempts to be a star get shorter an shorter. For the most part he is nothing more than a giant leach trying to find a vein to suck on. If he would like to move away, I would send five bucks to his "leave Utica fund"
who cares

Cold Brook, NY

#40 Mar 23, 2013
Good show wrote:
Show is good, I listen each morning.

I'm sure you do Mrs. Keeler
News Radio

Holland Patent, NY

#41 Mar 23, 2013
Mrs Keeler has Sirius and listens to Stern.
Kev

Ilion, NY

#42 Mar 23, 2013
Wibx950.com . tune in online while you're sitting in your basement . otherwise make it your number 1 setting on your radio and listen while you drive I love you people
Billieboy

Utica, NY

#43 Mar 23, 2013
Bill is winning, winning and winnng
truth

Manlius, NY

#44 Mar 23, 2013
Yur giving him nothing but publicity by badmouthing him !
Freebie the Bean

Syracuse, NY

#45 Mar 23, 2013
I see dum people wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a Poor Man's Opie? Like Opie Hughes?
From the "Opie & Anthony" show. I don't see how anyone thinks Keeler is so funny or witty...If he has a guest and Keeler gets bored or doesn't understand what his guest is saying he goes stupid and makes a fkn joke out of the interview.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 2017 Boilermaker SURPRISE! WHAT IS IT? 2 min DISEASE ON HUMANS 4
ghetto MOST DISGUSTING BROKEN ECONOMIC FAILURE ... 4 min DISEASE ON HUMANS 14
taxbreak HOMEOWNER MAKES BUCK GOOD 10 min DISEASE ON HUMANS 1
attns ELEVEN YEAR OLD HAS TWO KIDS BY BUCK 11 min DISEASE ON KIDS 3
taxless BUCK DROPS TEEN BUCK OVER AIR JORDANS 12 min SEE the TAZZ STENCH 5
attn ]\[lGGER SCATHING Urban Dictionary Entries 12 min SEE the TAZZ STENCH 5
why ]\[lGGERS HAVE LOWEST IQ OF ANY RACE ON EAR... 12 min DISEASE ON KIDS 55
"The City of Riggies" disappoints 2 hr NEEEEXT 60

Utica Jobs

More from around the web