Keeler Embarasses WIBX

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Roman

AOL

#1 Mar 22, 2013
He hosts news and this happens.Seems like anyone can work for WIBX.
Syracuse, NY

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Hes on the front page! Who said theres no such thing as bad PR?
Kev

Utica, NY

#3 Mar 22, 2013
He is a scam and the city worked an illegal loan. Both scammed the city alond wth his attorney(Hobica as in Joe).
Con Artist

Syracuse, NY

#4 Mar 22, 2013
No matter how hard he tries, he can't escape or rewrite his past.
WIBX didn't do their homework on this guy.
Kelly

Utica, NY

#5 Mar 22, 2013
WIBX, you look bad.
LiveFromMomsBase ment

Syracuse, NY

#6 Mar 22, 2013
Watch WKTV come to Keeler's rescue and run telethons for him, further interrupting Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Freebie the Bean

Long Eddy, NY

#7 Mar 22, 2013
Its just a matter of time...his mouth gets him in trouble. I can't wait for his "the local nurse with the biggest boobs" contest. This guy is a waste of human life. I always thought WIBX was a news, weather, and traffic update station...then they hire on this poor man's Opie thinking he's a laugh riot. Bill...your wrists need the razor blades.
getagrip

Meriden, CT

#8 Mar 22, 2013
This is old old news. So effing what. Big deal. Insiders at city hall say he doesn't really owe the money.
Mark

Waterville, NY

#9 Mar 22, 2013
getagrip wrote:
This is old old news. So effing what. Big deal. Insiders at city hall say he doesn't really owe the money.
The insiders in Utica are just as bad as him.
well

United States

#10 Mar 22, 2013
LiveFromMomsBasement wrote:
Watch WKTV come to Keeler's rescue and run telethons for him, further interrupting Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Nobody would donate to a Keeler needs money teleathon and KTV only runs telethons that they paid for. I've been told they get a percent of the total money raised on the telethons.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 22, 2013
Freebie the Bean wrote:
Its just a matter of time...his mouth gets him in trouble. I can't wait for his "the local nurse with the biggest boobs" contest. This guy is a waste of human life. I always thought WIBX was a news, weather, and traffic update station...then they hire on this poor man's Opie thinking he's a laugh riot. Bill...your wrists need the razor blades.
What is a Poor Man's Opie? Like Opie Hughes?
Da Law

New York, NY

#12 Mar 22, 2013
When was Keeler unemployed? Please tell me he wasn't collecting benefits.
who cares

Cold Brook, NY

#13 Mar 22, 2013
probably claimed he was not working so he wouldn't have to pay child support. LOSER!!!!
Con Artist

Syracuse, NY

#14 Mar 22, 2013
His story doesn't fly. He hasn't made ANY payment in over 3 years so don't blame the city that he hasn't made a deal yet. On the list of deadbeats he is the king of kings.
Once a scam artist always a scam artist.
Stiff

Ardsley, NY

#16 Mar 22, 2013
He should have paid the city back with all the money Cardillo gave him for running his UNSUCCESSFUL campaign for mayor. Both big time losers if you ask anyone.
Really

United States

#18 Mar 22, 2013
Keeler just got WIBX NationaL attention with his reporting of the Herkimer shootings. Keeler is a money maker for WIBX and they are happy to have him.
who cares

Cold Brook, NY

#20 Mar 22, 2013
Really wrote:
Keeler just got WIBX NationaL attention with his reporting of the Herkimer shootings. Keeler is a money maker for WIBX and they are happy to have him.
As long as Keeler's been in the business you would think he could speak clearly and not fumble for words or st st stutter. The shows he produces looks like a middle schooler doing a project with an old 8mm camera. I wonder why it's gone. He keeps coming back to Utica to fleece his next victim. He won't be on IBX long.
Good show

Holland Patent, NY

#21 Mar 22, 2013
Show is good, I listen each morning.
WMastr

Utica, NY

#22 Mar 22, 2013
He can get Stephan Ribitski back out on the streets to do stupid tricks, that will increase his ratings,NOT
Con Artist

Gouverneur, NY

#23 Mar 22, 2013
Then maybe you can help him pay back his loan that he borrowed with taxpayer money and hasn't made a payment on in over 3 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NYS Police working hard to ruin Saranac Thursday 26 min DukeofHazard 15
Ian J. Bullen speeding wreckless lunatic 1 hr your wrong 53
We're is Frank Pelli community resume Can't tak... 1 hr Bye Sam 14
venice pizza 1 hr j 11
Hospital parking garage going to generate milli... 1 hr Audrey 1
coward GOES WILD OVER 30 IN HOUR BURNED AGAIN P... 2 hr ALL DAY JOBLESS FEM 9
Let's tear down Martin Luther King's statue 2 hr BLOODSUCKING DISEASE 123
Not All Nazis Are Bad 4 hr Not all people 90
Who funds Mohawk valley EDGE 6 hr Taxpayer 14
No Downtown hospital 8 hr Trump WINNING 147