I Need Convincing
outraged

Utica, NY

#2 Feb 21, 2014
Mannys Cheesecake Face wrote:
I've asked this before and have never gotten an answer but only people that report the post to have it removed.
Please tell me as an outsider why I would move to the Utica region? There are none and you people hate that. Such a sh it area of the world.
Because Whitesboro didn't want you anymore?
outraged

Utica, NY

#4 Feb 21, 2014
Larry Handiman Josheph wrote:
<quoted text>Always the utican attempt at a "clever" reply. I.e deny you're repulsive and tell yourself you're too good for them! LOL! "The CNY way" when confronted with the sad obnoxious truths about repellant upstate people!
finally
Come on

Utica, NY

#5 Feb 21, 2014
Ah, I see the megalomaniacs have nothing better to do on a Friday night than troll the "Ooootica" forums, as usual.
outraged

Utica, NY

#6 Feb 21, 2014
Come on wrote:
Ah, I see the megalomaniacs have nothing better to do on a Friday night than troll the "Ooootica" forums, as usual.
I missed you. Good times back in the old days. Go Warriors!
Potential

Carthage, NY

#7 Feb 21, 2014
I've asked this before and have never gotten an answer but only people that report the post to have it removed.
Please tell me as an outsider why I would move to the Utica region? There are none and you people hate that. Such a sh it area of the world.
Because utica is growing. And is changing. I am lucky enough to witness it go from nothing to something. There's bad parts but there's programs that allow people to purchase the foreclosed houses n better it rather than let it diminish. There's pricey sections. There's affordable sections with beautiful views. There's ghettos. But every city has that. If u believe in utica u will fall in love with it. If u look down on utica you will always see the bad in it.
CNY - Epicenter of FAIL

Cleveland, NY

#9 Feb 22, 2014
Potential wrote:
<quoted text>
Because utica is growing. And is changing. I am lucky enough to witness it go from nothing to something. There's bad parts but there's programs that allow people to purchase the foreclosed houses n better it rather than let it diminish. There's pricey sections. There's affordable sections with beautiful views. There's ghettos. But every city has that. If u believe in utica u will fall in love with it. If u look down on utica you will always see the bad in it.
Don't forget I a welfare pos that never had a job an I run around posting I am a Civil Engineer so people think I have a IQ above 20, I am also jealous of Hamlin because as a women she is stronger then me an my baby daddy will ever be. I am welfare low life.
Joe berg

Herkimer, NY

#14 Feb 22, 2014
All this site does is give people a good laugh to take it any other way is stupid like the C.B days and there people would talk s---t also
Italian mayors suck

Little Falls, NY

#19 Feb 22, 2014
Potential wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAH..........another crack smoking utica resident.
american

United States

#20 Feb 22, 2014

There is no reason to move to this area. Unless you want to receive public assistance. I say this and I live and work in utica. I only hope for the future to get better. People get upset when they have to pay more for what they receive. We also have increase in products we purchase. I would never move here from other place but I live here now. My family and friends are here. I have positive attitude and a job to earn my money to enjoy my life. It's unfortunate that fixed income households hurt the most. And I mean elderly/retired. Not scum abusers of the system.
Animals

Stafford Springs, CT

#24 Feb 24, 2014
10 reasons wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Tomato pie
2. Utica Club Beer
3. Chicken Riggies
4. The Boilermaker
5. Utica Comets
6. Saranac Beer
7. Utica greens
8. Chip fab (coming soon!)
9. Annette Funicello's from Utica
10. Half Moon Cookies
Cows are now the number 1 tourist attraction for our area. Farmers have been looking for alternative revenue sources and they have been right under their noses, so to speak. An entrepreneurial spirit will be required but if they can market their brothels properly, this could really turn things around for the Mohawk Valley.
Animals

Stafford Springs, CT

#26 Feb 24, 2014
Yes, the Nano Wh*res are coming
Albany Rashes Kid

Gouverneur, NY

#28 Feb 25, 2014
Good morning Rashy! Too bad about that kid you f up.

"A piece of my rash flew off in the wind and landed on a baby's face in a stroller. I am on the run for assault with a deadly rash and endangering the skin health of a minor.....help me".

They will probably sue you in civil court for everything you own. Say goodbye to your Bammy phone and your buttttplug!

Watch Rashy Dave go! Go you lil' itch go!!!!
Richard Head

Herkimer, NY

#30 Feb 25, 2014
Only white people do that stuff, black s don't go around doing cows white people are fowel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill Reales hips 7 min dee 11
Kristin Copeland 39 min yeeehaaa 13
Rashy Dave still sleeping it off (Apr '14) 1 hr TABER YELLO 59
News Understanding the Adirondack Scenic Railroad co... (Mar '14) 1 hr ASR fan 76
DSquad or City Rocks what one should we pick? (Mar '13) 1 hr Lakersfan 10
We don't have a racism problem in America! 1 hr CRETIN TABER PUNK 73
Pathetic Utica Booster Wannabes: 2 hr U R A Boring Troll 10
Yahnundasis in fantastic shape 2 hr Fire Investigator 40
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages