MEN:do you like fat girls???
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Jennifer R

Utica, NY

#103 Feb 12, 2014
Samantha wrote:
Is overweight really the worst thing a person can be? Is it better to be vain, mean, vindictive, shallow, two faced, prejudiced, a substance abuser or a criminal? When someone tries to bring you down, it just means that you are above them. Stay classy ;)
Absolutely not the worse thing. Ugly comes from
the inside and shows no matter what the package. Stay overweight and believe you look good if that makes you happy, but lack of class, morals, and intelligence are unchangeable. Some people reach celebrity status on here, retreaded for years, because they collect enemies. They don't know when to give it a rest. They are ALL the things you mentioned yet make up baseless lies about those who have wised up to their BS. It works for a short time but the cream always rises. Their supporters should be careful or they may end up curdled in the bottom of an empty cup alone, which is so not Classy ;)
Hmm

Chester, UK

#104 Jun 15, 2014
Brett wrote:
No! No fat woman! I don't care if her face is cute! Perfect little bodies only!!
Err! You disgusting rat! No one is fat! Everyone has a different weight and just because some people are bigger doesn't make them fat! I hope the skinny bitches bang you and hang you because that's all you deserve
AL Bundy

Marion, NY

#105 Jun 15, 2014
Just remember....girls w big underpants have big things IN their underpants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animal control, UTICA NY. (Sep '13) 11 min mat 8
hillary clinton WILL be the next president 18 min Lyle Bosley 29
WKTV reports on stories without ever checking f... 41 min And the weather 4
To the lowlive that broke into my car Wednesday... 1 hr well 5
add a word drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr 75 Scorpio 5,948
spa repair 3 hr chlorine 2
Poll who are you going to vote for Mayor and why? 7 hr Rafe Hollister 45
WELSH IS ONLY CHOICE FOR COUNTY LEGISLATOR IN 1... 21 hr Neighbor 30
Comet loyal fans get screwed. Tue Cheesecake 5
More from around the web