MEN:do you like fat girls???
sony

Mount Vernon, TX

#79 Dec 22, 2013
I dont like fat women I LOVE THEM,250 to 400 pounds just right.
How about Delmar Dave

Gouverneur, NY

#80 Dec 22, 2013
sony wrote:
I dont like fat women I LOVE THEM,250 to 400 pounds just right.
If you like fat GUYS over 400 then Delmar Dave is waiting to lick you clean!
Curves

Ardsley, NY

#82 Dec 23, 2013
I like curvy not far girls. I want to run my hands down something soft vs a wooden board.
Uticas Blank Stare

Stillwater, NY

#83 Dec 23, 2013
Utica is fat girl central.
Mary

Ardsley, NY

#84 Dec 24, 2013
I have lost over 40 pounds and am in really good
shape. I found men to find me more attractive when I was heavy. I think Utica men prefer BIG girls.
Slim Jim

Syracuse, NY

#85 Dec 24, 2013
I find fat girls to be easy. Why? Duh! They're desperate. In fact, I like theres so many fast food and Italian restaurants in Utica that attract women. Sooner or later..........
Hank

Woodford Green, UK

#87 Jan 6, 2014
What do you call the fat around the vagina?? The wife. Look lard lovers Less cake more gym ok...
Mary

Little Falls, NY

#88 Jan 6, 2014
Mary wrote:
I have lost over 40 pounds and am in really good
shape. I found men to find me more attractive when I was heavy. I think Utica men prefer BIG girls.
In my experience ALL men find a heavier woman more attractive than a skinny woman.
Mike

New Hartford, NY

#89 Jan 6, 2014
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>In my experience ALL men find a heavier woman more attractive than a skinny woman.
Curvy but healthy works for me. Flabby is gross
American

Utica, NY

#90 Jan 6, 2014
A curvy figure is what is wired into men's brains. It's instinct. Any guy who says fat/curvy/voluptous girls are gross is either a liar or gay. In the case of the latter he is a sexual deviant anyway, so no loss to the ladies...right?
Semmalik

Bhopal, India

#91 Jan 14, 2014
Hi like fat girl any girls wanna some fun so ad me on whatsaap +919016925245 m waiting
jim

Whitesboro, NY

#92 Jan 14, 2014
I love them fat and with some raunchy stank esp in the morning when they wake after sleepin with that sweaty stank
Gary

UK

#94 Jan 15, 2014
No I don't. I love my women with bikini fit bodies,just like my girlfriend,so sexy.
ray

Whitesboro, NY

#96 Jan 16, 2014
Gary wrote:
No I don't. I love my women with bikini fit bodies,just like my girlfriend,so sexy.
I agree but those little clean girls look good when out & about but when having sex and being in the moment i must admit the scent of a woman arouses me so when it comes to getting it on i like them somewhat raunchy
Gross

Utica, NY

#97 Jan 16, 2014
This thread is exactly why health care in this country is an abomination. This, this, acceptance of fattness we're all so god damn obese in this country we've arrived back to a style like back in the middle ages when a hefty woman was a woman of desire. Ive seen the paintings in the galleries. Good god go on a diet. Have we not progressed? Dump the plump.
greg

Whitesboro, NY

#98 Jan 16, 2014
I love a chuuby fat bootied woman i like to lick that deep asscrack clean i love them dirty yummy
hello

Darby, PA

#99 Feb 11, 2014
I believe fat women better because they have more skin to coverthe dick and sometimes there more nicer.
Every women deserves the ddick
Ugh

New Hartford, NY

#100 Feb 11, 2014
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, whether the object is fat, curvy or thin. Men are turned on by all types. Some only care if their conquest has to legs - its all about the ride. Men enjoy whatever type of woman you want, but girls, keep your mouths shut or prepare for retaliation.

But... When women compare themselves to exes, strangers, friends, they run the risk of their shortcomings being ripped apart. Don't do it if you don't want to be subject to backlash. Once it happens they whine and cry. It's just dumb to mess with other chicks. I have a woman majorly pushing my buttons right now. Sure, she is younger, but thats as far as her pluses go. It is taking every ounce of restraint I have to maintain composure, demonstrate class and keep quiet.
Tom

Utica, NY

#101 Feb 11, 2014
Heavy girls can always go on a diet and lose weight. But ugly will always be ugly
Samantha

Utica, NY

#102 Feb 11, 2014
Is overweight really the worst thing a person can be? Is it better to be vain, mean, vindictive, shallow, two faced, prejudiced, a substance abuser or a criminal? When someone tries to bring you down, it just means that you are above them. Stay classy ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Js auto aka jason Shultz 1 hr Vin 16
NANO Exit in the horizon 2 hr Grow up and get a... 21
You Ever Think They Had Segregation For a Reason? 4 hr Plagiarist Dr MLK 21
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 5 hr tvl 23
Billy Wheeler 5 hr M and V Enterprises 4
Ok all you Corvette C6 guys... 5 hr No Junk 3
Fire fighters promoted 6 hr The Men 14
rob esche getting divorced 7 hr Perfect Karma 27
Proctor graduation 10 hr huh 23
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 15 hr Be Proud 66