Marty Poopedhisshorts

United States

#48 Mar 19, 2013
I like full figured men.
Hannah

Waterloo, IA

#49 May 1, 2013
Eat at Joes wrote:
it's not "fat" women it's the life style that some portray. no ambition,self esteem issues, lazy, unhealthy eating habits, hygene issues and very cluttered. Which is a NO!
However...they are very nice, over the top funny, giving and usually happy. Whether or not this reflects the latter, who knows.
8 to 80 blind, cripple or crazy !
To each their own.
Hygiene problems? Lazy? None of those are true. Just because someones fat does not make them dirty or Lazy. My sisters fat and she's an incredibly hard worker and she bathes everyday. Most girls have self esteem issues, it's human nature. The same could go for any skinny girl, In fact, in my opinion, Skinny girls can be just as lazy as you describe, if not more.
You should rethink that one.
God

Burbank, IL

#52 Jun 19, 2013
Now I feel fat
husquie

Utica, NY

#54 Jun 19, 2013
paulie h has one big wifey
Utica Is High Tech LOL

Albany, NY

#56 Jun 19, 2013
If utica men didnt like fat girls there would be no procreation.
what about the men

Watertown, NY

#57 Jun 19, 2013
To each their own.
Fat doesn't make lazy and dirty. I know men who are too lazy to cook sothey drink and do not eat well. Girls have low self esteem because people make them feel they should meet a certain criteria.
Men naturally have more muscle than women and women store fat differently than men. Everyone is genetically different. Some are blessed and some are cursed. We can't help what we were born with. From what I have seen a woman has to work like a horse to be recognized as being a hard worker. A guy can be a total slacker and he seems to excel faster. It's sexist.
If you have a pretty girl that goes to the gym and takes care of herself you better make sure you stay in shape and have a good job bc no one wants a lazy dirty guy with a general labor job. Yeah I'd be proud to take him home to meet the parents. I'd take a guy with some values and education over some idiot that just looked good. Looks fade
Brett

Great Neck, NY

#58 Jun 29, 2013
No! No fat woman! I don't care if her face is cute! Perfect little bodies only!!
Keep

Lake Pleasant, NY

#61 Jun 29, 2013
GIRLS PLEASE take them yoga pants off.. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR CAMEL TOE !

“Hello”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

New York, NY

#62 Jun 29, 2013
5'5-5'6 and 135-155 pounds is decent. I don't care for the overly skinny girls.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#63 Jun 29, 2013
I like to watch a fat woman eat fried chicken while I touch myself.
A Female

Utica, NY

#66 Jun 29, 2013
Why should they care? Most of the men are overweight themselves.......either thru food or beer.
jerkoffski

Brooklyn, NY

#67 Jun 29, 2013
skinny girls provide sexual relief whale I mean while fat girls provide comical relief
Kiss latin

San Diego, CA

#69 Aug 19, 2013
There is beauty I every person. Whether there fat, skinny, short fat or tall fat just remember guys you may want skinny but once your married they turn big and u are blind by there beauty.;)
Who is Fat

Utica, NY

#71 Aug 20, 2013
There are many fat chicks in Utica. They need to pull away from the drive thru windows at Mcdonald's, Burger King, etc.. And instead walk to a grocery store or farmers market and fill up on heathy food, and drink plenty of water. Also exercise, at least an hour a day. Perhaps some pilates, yoga, something to tone their ass and thighs and lose the god damn muffin top. Fatnesses I tells ya. Really, really obese they are, in Utica.
hazelnut

Lake Hamilton, FL

#72 Dec 3, 2013
Fat girls are WAY better than skinny girls.
hazelnut

Lake Hamilton, FL

#73 Dec 3, 2013
Who is Fat wrote:
There are many fat chicks in Utica. They need to pull away from the drive thru windows at Mcdonald's, Burger King, etc.. And instead walk to a grocery store or farmers market and fill up on heathy food, and drink plenty of water. Also exercise, at least an hour a day. Perhaps some pilates, yoga, something to tone their ass and thighs and lose the god damn muffin top. Fatnesses I tells ya. Really, really obese they are, in Utica.
You obviously do not know what your talking about. BBWs are beautiful and have big asses and boobs unlike skinny bitches.
Anon Ymous

Utica, NY

#74 Dec 3, 2013
I would totally have an entourage of fat girls with guns to be my bodyguards if I were a criminal mastermind. That would be fantastic.
tom

Whitesboro, NY

#75 Dec 3, 2013
Anon Ymous wrote:
I would totally have an entourage of fat girls with guns to be my bodyguards if I were a criminal mastermind. That would be fantastic.
I like them chubby light skinned and love it when they smell rank
bettybuns

Pittsburgh, PA

#76 Dec 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……Well see the story
greg

Whitesboro, NY

#77 Dec 5, 2013
tom wrote:
<quoted text>I like them chubby light skinned and love it when they smell rank
Yes rank me too i like fat girls that need to be wiped better so i can use my tongue as their toilet paper ill eat their poo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The youth is going to destroy the NRA 18 min Mad Mexican 7
SI swimsuit edition 42 min Chubby chaser 10
K Pop Naughty Girlz 1 hr GetReal 2
Claudia just got my vote 1 hr GetReal 47
US House Rep. Elise Stefanik (R) 1 hr Patriot 1
does anyone know tammy fisher/elmer what do you... (Nov '12) 1 hr Itsssssmeeeeee 11
OMG Tenney 1 hr All you have r lies 21
Missing Kim Strong posts - afraid of the truth ... 2 hr Karma 15
Best head in Utica?!? 3 hr One nighter 59
When the mob ran utica 4 hr factual 17
High school coaches 4 hr Better off 12

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages