MEN:do you like fat girls???

KY WELLER
Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#24 Aug 26, 2012
peace wrote:
I'm not really seventeen but I can if you want me to be
Try your shit... She has a meat cleaver that will cut your little peepee clean off...
The Man

United States

#27 Aug 26, 2012
Rich ones are ok. As long as they keep their crevices clean.
peace

Lowville, NY

#28 Aug 26, 2012
I bet she sexy I can imagine her ass in my bed all night long
sally

Lowville, NY

#30 Aug 26, 2012
Why are you talking to a sixteen year old like that?? Are you aware that you are talking to a minor in a sexual way?? God are you sick you disgust me
agreed

Whitesboro, NY

#31 Aug 26, 2012
[QUOTE who="oh my god!!"]This is so inappropriate, your talking like this and your seventeen? Wow [/QUOTE]

I agree with you. But, a seventeen year old should not be on this forum. It's bad enough for adults, but for kids, NO. Parents should monitor what their kids are doing. Kids should be doing kid things with others their own age. This could lead to only trouble for this foolish child. Posts on this thread are proof of my point. No seventeen year old needs to read this crap, let alone respond to it. She's playing with fire.
Chillen

Cedar Bluff, AL

#32 Nov 19, 2012
I'm 18 years old. I dont really think size matters.
Just find one, that you like alot, and likes you back just as much.

some girls about 120.(my age)
some girls about 160.(My age)
and everywhere in between. and maybe a couple thick, Not fat or anything but, just a little bigger then normal woman expectancy.

But In my opinion Iv'e always preferred the smaller chicks. Someone I can hold without struggle.

Btw Peace, Shut the hell up.
It was a simple question that required a simple answer.
Telling someone they're going to get raped is immature, and pointless.
Yes

Utica, NY

#33 Nov 19, 2012
skinny is out meat is in !
rogerthat

Moravia, NY

#34 Nov 20, 2012
fat girls need to know wat to wear cuz some of wat yall be wearing aint coo like example yoga pants JUST STOPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! PLEASE ITS DISGUSTING STOMACH LOOK LIKE OLD BALLED UP HOMEWORK EWWWWWWWW please just cover up and for me no i like my coke a cola body ladies mmmmmm!!!!!
PILLSBERRY DOUGH BOY

Carthage, NY

#35 Nov 20, 2012
ONLY WHEN SHE ROLLS AROUND IN FLOWER
Hmmmm

Sherburne, NY

#36 Nov 20, 2012
I'll stay out of this thread!
do ur thing honey

Ogden, UT

#37 Dec 17, 2012
Hey yall read most of you're guys comments those that go for Barbie sorry but I feel sorry for ya wat u Gn to do when ur older she ain't gn to want u
ron

Bedford, MA

#38 Dec 17, 2012
Fat shows lazy fat shows mental issues fat is good for a bj. Fat sometimes smells rather have thinner type
who

United States

#39 Dec 18, 2012
Men like curves boobs & butt!
PochaPocha

Houston, TX

#40 Mar 6, 2013
Eat at Joes wrote:
it's not "fat" women it's the life style that some portray. no ambition,self esteem issues, lazy, unhealthy eating habits, hygene issues and very cluttered. Which is a NO!
However...they are very nice, over the top funny, giving and usually happy. Whether or not this reflects the latter, who knows.
8 to 80 blind, cripple or crazy !
To each their own.
I do not agree with that statement. A fat woman isn't always fat because of the ways she feels about her self, life style and eating habits. There are, of course, chubby women whom eat healthy and exercise. I know a couple. I do know though, that when you have fat stored in your body and you do not burn it, it'll become muscle when you start working out (lifting weights etc), there are also women who are vegetarians and fat.

- ぽち&# 12419;ぽち ゃ
PochaPocha

Houston, TX

#41 Mar 6, 2013
who wrote:
Men like curves boobs & butt!
Isn't that what fat girls have? Duh, they got one big curve, most likely C, D, or DD size bra, and a butt that's to big to even fit on a chair.

- ぽち&# 12419;ぽち ゃ
Chubby Chaser

Liverpool, NY

#42 Mar 6, 2013
Better the cushion the better the pushin! ;)

“I'm Always Around ”

Level 7

Since: Jan 13

Ithaca, NY

#43 Mar 7, 2013
They're like a moped. Fun, but don't let your friends catch you with one.
Bosnian

Albany, NY

#44 Mar 7, 2013
I like them thick lol
Just Wondering

Dover, DE

#45 Mar 7, 2013
PochaPocha wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not agree with that statement. A fat woman isn't always fat because of the ways she feels about her self, life style and eating habits. There are, of course, chubby women whom eat healthy and exercise. I know a couple. I do know though, that when you have fat stored in your body and you do not burn it, it'll become muscle when you start working out (lifting weights etc), there are also women who are vegetarians and fat.
- &#12413;&#12385;&# 12419;&#12413;&#12385; &#12419;
fat does not turn into muscle and visa versa, two different types of tissue.
lucky-me

Albany, GA

#47 Mar 19, 2013
Titanium22 wrote:
They're like a moped. Fun, but don't let your friends catch you with one.
u don't understand love. My husband of 12 years is 31 years old. 6f 2in tall & 220lb nothing but fine. 12 years ago I to was small & fine & 7 years older then him. Today after having 3 kids and a under active thyroid I'm a 16 jeans,ddd bra & 194lb and my hunk of a man still tells me I'm sexy no matter what I think of my self. That's what a real man does he loves with his heart not his eyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nano Uodate 4 min Start Up NY 89
Cuomo: Expect Nano Delays 10 min KingAndrewCuomo 14
When Trump Mops The Floor With Hillary In The D... 23 min hobble along hillary 9
Ranking Utica Prostitutes 30 min lonnie 449
Who has the worst Pizza in Utica(area)? 31 min Big sausage 5
Joe Martin function better 1 hr Sandy 11
Cotrupe van and drugs 1 hr Dealers 4
Sad Marriages 2 hr Promiscuous Phony 15

Utica Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Utica Mortgages