Proctor vs ND Boys Hoops - Who will win on Jan 10?

Created by Hoops on Jan 3, 2014

37 votes

Click on an option to vote

Proctor by single digits

ND by single digits

Proctor by double digits

ND by double digits

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hoops

Utica, NY

#21 Jan 10, 2014
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>ND stunk tonite...Proctor is a much better team..THOSE kids at ND need to learn some manners....DISGUSTING!!!!
You've got a real chip on your shoulder.

Warmack's technical was an emotional reaction to a call that should not have been made at that point in the game. He played his tail off tonight as did every other ND and Proctor player. The game was intense but clean. Both teams represented their schools well. Too bad we had to wait 13 years for the rivalry to renew. Great game!!
ND Fan

Utica, NY

#22 Jan 10, 2014
ND dad wrote:
Nice Technical Warmack got... Real handy team leader my balls. Could have got 2 other T's after screaming F@@k at the proctor bench and bumping the ref when Sullivan got pinned w his 3rd.
Grow up Kev and Evans is a better ball player skill wise and attitude wise!
Warmack is just like his old man, can't shoot a lick and Evans is just like his old man, shoots the lights out!
You must have left at halftime because Evans struggled in the second half. He's a very good player but can't shoot like his dad. If Rob had a 3-point line he would have averaged 35 a game.
ND dad

Utica, NY

#23 Jan 10, 2014
Hoops wrote:
<quoted text>You've got a real chip on your shoulder.

Warmack's technical was an emotional reaction to a call that should not have been made at that point in the game. He played his tail off tonight as did every other ND and Proctor player. The game was intense but clean. Both teams represented their schools well. Too bad we had to wait 13 years for the rivalry to renew. Great game!!
Just stop... Team leaders don't do that in any game and especially in a big game. Kevs a good player as is Javon...
Who got a T??? Who hurt his team???
All I gotta say is thank god for joe Sullivan. Without him we would stink.
the nation

New Hartford, NY

#24 Jan 10, 2014
J von was no big deal...cant make a free throw...Ziggy killed ND. Warmack is pretty good but sullivan kept ND in the game. The ND students we just awful with obscenities and the rapist comment got a kid suspended...nice job up there sister Anna
ND Fan

Utica, NY

#25 Jan 10, 2014
ND dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stop... Team leaders don't do that in any game and especially in a big game. Kevs a good player as is Javon...
Who got a T??? Who hurt his team???
All I gotta say is thank god for joe Sullivan. Without him we would stink.
They would stink? ND is a Class B team that just lost by 3 to a good Class AA team. Sullivan was great and the whole team showed a lot of heart tonight. Durr gets the most out of his players, year-in, year-out.
ND parent

Utica, NY

#26 Jan 10, 2014
ND Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
They would stink? ND is a Class B team that just lost by 3 to a good Class AA team. Sullivan was great and the whole team showed a lot of heart tonight. Durr gets the most out of his players, year-in, year-out.
What would the score have been tonight without the players that Abraham brought to ND? Next year the basketball team at ND will be much different
Stanely

Utica, NY

#27 Jan 11, 2014
The Carlson brother look alike was terrible. He was like 2 for 20? ND plays A ball and nobody, especially in baskets is going anywheres in college. Too small folks. Best player on floor wasn't even close, big white kid from ND, Sullivan.
joe

Utica, NY

#28 Jan 11, 2014
i predict proctor wins by 3 points
ND parent

Utica, NY

#29 Jan 11, 2014
Utica wrote:
<quoted text>
If by ND kids needing to learn manners you mean Kevin with the Technical, that's basketball. You need to learn the game and emotions run wild in a game like that.
OUR kids, especially the spectators, REALLY need to learn some manners!
Uncles

Utica, NY

#30 Jan 11, 2014
How red was Stamboly's face last night?
Carrie

Baltimore, MD

#31 Jan 11, 2014
Dave wrote:
Make sure the Johnson father stays home.
I love johnson this dude is hung thick and long no bashing him.
ND parent

Danielson, CT

#32 Jan 11, 2014
Any predictions on the score when ND comes to Proctor?
ND dad

Utica, NY

#33 Jan 11, 2014
ND parent wrote:
Any predictions on the score when ND comes to Proctor?
Proctor by 10.
You can actually see the talent difference after Kev, joe and Jerome. The proctor guys are long, quick and can jump.
It's eye opening to say the least.
baller

New Hartford, NY

#34 Jan 11, 2014
Once ND's football kids get off the floor there isn't much else..warmack brabham and Sullivan...good thing is there are no seniors
PantherPuss

Utica, NY

#35 Jan 11, 2014
ND dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Proctor by 10.
You can actually see the talent difference after Kev, joe and Jerome. The proctor guys are long, quick and can jump.
It's eye opening to say the least.
Then why didn't USA win by more? Eye opening? Ufa is 3 times the size of the next school in the TVL. It isto a jokegood rhey are evenin in the league. 2 of the 3 u mention missed the 4th quarter. The only time ND was in the game was when warmak and brabaham were on the bench. How did DJ johnson play? ND transplant Ziggy was the difference. Best player on the floor and best player in the weak TVL. Good thing for USA ND Principle does not practice what she preaches, he is better off where he is. Good win for USA. You played with and supported your team with more class than the home team.
kudos

New Hartford, NY

#36 Jan 11, 2014
Kudos to the Proctor players and the Raider nation for the class they showed last tonight. No doubt they showed the home team how to act
Birnie Bus Man

Utica, NY

#37 Jan 11, 2014
I am honestly afraid for when ND plays at Proctor in a couple weeks. Holy cow, the threats and taunts will be magnified. Hope the UPD posts some troops in and out of the gym.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama To Be Carved On Mt Rushmore 11 min spanky the elfclown 7
cornhill protest 22 min dont steel my chit 27
house party 33 min Party time 1
in laws who bring nothing but balls in hand for... 37 min bill 1
Joe Bonamassa, forever a blues purveyor 1 hr Gaggy 1
Go Comets! 1 hr Reggy Dunlop 3
Hundreds of millions of dollars invested into C... 1 hr truth 11
Who is Michael Nassar 1 hr Wow 13
wktv hits ultimate low 1 hr The staff at WKTV 39
Why I left (and love it!) 3 hr Cretin is Riggie ... 94
Utica Dating
Find my Match

Utica People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Utica News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Utica

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:32PM
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
Bleacher Report 8:32 PM
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
Bleacher Report 9:03 PM
Breaking Down NY's Game Plan vs. Jacksonville
NBC Sports 4:13 AM
Muhammad Wilkerson likely to miss Week 13
NBC Sports 5:42 AM
Thursday morning one-liners
CBS Sports 7:11 AM
Jets name Geno Smith starter
NBC Sports 7:16 AM
Odell Beckham gives all the love to the glove
NBC Sports 7:16 AM
Odell Beckham gives all the love to the glove