Proctor vs ND Boys Hoops - Who will win on Jan 10?

Created by Hoops on Jan 3, 2014

37 votes

Click on an option to vote

Proctor by single digits

ND by single digits

Proctor by double digits

ND by double digits

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
notre dame

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 4, 2014
Nd
Utica

Selkirk, NY

#2 Jan 4, 2014
All time record ND 61 wins to Proctor 21 wins in Boys hoop since 1960.
COL League

Utica, NY

#3 Jan 4, 2014
This game will be the Super Bowl for all the 40+ year olds that attended Proctor & UFA, they have talked & waited for this game for the last 10 years. For the players & students it will be a night of fun and excitement, for the guys who have never left high school, this is their night. They can't wait to talk about it at Paul's Pub, Valley View or Chesterfields, this game will make up for all the times they lost to Notre Dame. And of course if Proctor does lose, you will hear the excuses that they are down this year and they would have buried them the past 8 years, etc etc
Hoops

Utica, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2014
Should be an exciting game. Really looking forward to this matchup.
jimmy b

Utica, NY

#5 Jan 6, 2014
ND by twenty. Warmack and Bratham too much for Proctor to handle.They will score at least 40 between them. And I have inside info that Jim Boheim will be there scouting Notre Dame's Dynamic Duo.
Lifelong Utican

Albany, NY

#6 Jan 6, 2014
COL League wrote:
This game will be the Super Bowl for all the 40+ year olds that attended Proctor & UFA, they have talked & waited for this game for the last 10 years. For the players & students it will be a night of fun and excitement, for the guys who have never left high school, this is their night. They can't wait to talk about it at Paul's Pub, Valley View or Chesterfields, this game will make up for all the times they lost to Notre Dame. And of course if Proctor does lose, you will hear the excuses that they are down this year and they would have buried them the past 8 years, etc etc
. Very True. Last year NH beat Proctor twice and the excuse was they were down even though Proctor had all 5 starters back that went to sectional final the year before and last year..They will always have an excuse like the Obama White House
BHO

Utica, NY

#7 Jan 9, 2014
Proctor beat up on Whitesboro. ND beat Whitesboro in a close game. Indicator??
Congilaro

Utica, NY

#8 Jan 9, 2014
BHO wrote:
Proctor beat up on Whitesboro. ND beat Whitesboro in a close game. Indicator??
Can't use Whbt as indicator; they always play better when the coach stays home.
raida

New Hartford, NY

#9 Jan 9, 2014
Proctor too much for ND. To athletic for ND.
Tonights the night

Utica, NY

#10 Jan 10, 2014
Can't wait to see the degenerate Proctor grads who have waited 10 years for this night. Should be a great one
Dave

Utica, NY

#11 Jan 10, 2014
Make sure the Johnson father stays home.
No 50 50 tonight

Utica, NY

#12 Jan 10, 2014
Instead of a 50-50 at tonights game, it will be replaced by a new game....Guess Coach Stamboly's BAL%
Willie Linder

Leominster, MA

#13 Jan 10, 2014
Utica wrote:
All time record ND 61 wins to Proctor 21 wins in Boys hoop since 1960.
Anybody remember Willie Linders back to back dunks in 1986 when he was playing for UFA?
Botch Babiarz

Utica, NY

#14 Jan 10, 2014
Willie Linder wrote:
<quoted text> Anybody remember Willie Linders back to back dunks in 1986 when he was playing for UFA?
Yeah I remember, ND kicked their ass and I believe Linder never suited up for UFA after that game
no way

New York, NY

#15 Jan 10, 2014
ND played better when Warmak fouled out. Over rated. Jvon much better
Utica

Utica, NY

#16 Jan 10, 2014
no way wrote:
You're crazy to even think J'Von is better than Warmack. Kevin can go Division I in football and basketball and be successful. J'Von couldn't even make his free throws
YUP

Utica, NY

#17 Jan 10, 2014
no way wrote:
ND stunk tonite...Proctor is a much better team..THOSE kids at ND need to learn some manners....DISGUSTING!!!!
ND dad

Utica, NY

#18 Jan 10, 2014
Nice Technical Warmack got... Real handy team leader my balls. Could have got 2 other T's after screaming F@@k at the proctor bench and bumping the ref when Sullivan got pinned w his 3rd.
Grow up Kev and Evans is a better ball player skill wise and attitude wise!
Warmack is just like his old man, can't shoot a lick and Evans is just like his old man, shoots the lights out!
Utica

Utica, NY

#19 Jan 10, 2014
YUP wrote:
<quoted text>ND stunk tonite...Proctor is a much better team..THOSE kids at ND need to learn some manners....DISGUSTING!!!!
If by ND kids needing to learn manners you mean Kevin with the Technical, that's basketball. You need to learn the game and emotions run wild in a game like that.
seymore butts

Rhinebeck, NY

#20 Jan 10, 2014
Utica wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crazy to even think J'Von is better than Warmack. Kevin can go Division I in football and basketball and be successful. J'Von couldn't even make his free throws
. What're you smokin? Javon was Proctor's only threat in football, AA teams couldn't stop him. Warmack played class D farm boy football. D1, NJCAA maybe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SU - NCAA Sanctions Utica Lawyer Involved 14 min Rite Aider 1
Big drug bust new hartford 25,000 cash money 19 min No way 25
Jobs coming in Utica with potential impact on L... 20 min True 14
Rat Picente endorses Cuomo in TV ads 31 min NoIdea County 53
Comets win Home opener in a shut out 39 min ummm 6
Indoor Junk Yards an Enviromental hazard and-WH... (Feb '10) 48 min Sherry 22
Utica Aud: AHL Welfare All-Star game 1 hr Sgt Schultz 232
Utica teachers to Kids: Drop Dead 1 hr Wondering 24
Bobby Zumpano - Dave's Big Brother BUSTED 18 hr Reality 5
utica national (Jun '13) 21 hr Brillant 646