Trees down in North Utica

Trees down in North Utica

Posted in the Utica Forum

Long Time Utican

Rome, NY

#1 Jul 17, 2010
The storm that went thru N. Utica around 7 PM tonight really did some terrible damage in N. Utica.

A very large tree fell on Crosby Manor Road and landed directly on top of the roof of a house. I saw this right after it happened and 2 Volunteer Firemen were on the scene, family was outside, Ambulane was on its way, and the Fire Truck passed us heading towards the scene.

Another tree was down on Deerfield Drive East but did not land on a house; just the ground.

These were the two I personally saw tonight. Does anyone else living in North Utica have any other stories to tell of this storm that went thru our area tonight?
Long Time Utican

Clark Mills, NY

#2 Jul 17, 2010
It wasnt a storm but just my rather ample A$$ releasing gas into the air here in my trailer park! As you can see I know everything as I am a retarded underwearer!(who farts alot)
Long Time Utican

Clark Mills, NY

#3 Jul 17, 2010
And yes i do go down on trees(and i ride a bike with no seat) YEA ME!
Susie R

Rome, NY

#4 Jul 17, 2010
Long Time Utican wrote:
It wasnt a storm but just my rather ample A$$ releasing gas into the air here in my trailer park! As you can see I know everything as I am a retarded underwearer!(who farts alot)
"STUPID"
LTU TELLS HALF TRUTHS

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jul 17, 2010
Long Time Utican wrote:
The storm that went thru N. Utica around 7 PM tonight really did some terrible damage in N. Utica.
A very large tree fell on Crosby Manor Road and landed directly on top of the roof of a house. I saw this right after it happened and 2 Volunteer Firemen were on the scene, family was outside, Ambulane was on its way, and the Fire Truck passed us heading towards the scene.
Another tree was down on Deerfield Drive East but did not land on a house; just the ground.
These were the two I personally saw tonight. Does anyone else living in North Utica have any other stories to tell of this storm that went thru our area tonight?
Um, nobody was home at the house on Cosby Manor Road, it was just neighbors outside. Rescue 1 showed up, because one of the people in the area that ACTUALLY saw it happen called 911, no ambulance or firetrucks. But thanks anyways.
Long Time Utican

Rome, NY

#6 Jul 17, 2010
LTU TELLS HALF TRUTHS wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, nobody was home at the house on Cosby Manor Road, it was just neighbors outside. Rescue 1 showed up, because one of the people in the area that ACTUALLY saw it happen called 911, no ambulance or firetrucks. But thanks anyways.
The Ambulance and Firetruck passed me!!!! There wasn't any other house on Crosby Manor Road that had a large tree laying on top of it!

Thank God no one was in the house and no one got hurt. Hopefully, their homeowners insurance will pay for all the damage the tree did to that house.
Long Time Utican

Clark Mills, NY

#8 Jul 17, 2010
Iwrote bad words about Susie R and why she is named after her own bunger!!!!!!
Festival

AOL

#9 Jul 17, 2010
An older woman was hurt during the storm at the St Marks Parish festival tonight. A tent blew over & a pole struck her in the back of the head. Paramedics were called & she was stretchered to a local hospital.
Thats terrible

Little Falls, NY

#10 Jul 17, 2010
I hope that she's OK.
Just wondering

Little Falls, NY

#11 Jul 18, 2010
Anyone know how this lady is?
Joan C

AOL

#12 Jul 18, 2010
It was Joyce Haka. She was treated & released.
RealNorthUtican

United States

#13 Jul 19, 2010
The tree that fell on Deerfield Dr. landed on 2 cars, not on the ground.
North of I-90

AOL

#14 Jul 19, 2010
The lower end of Deerfield Drive East was hit pretty bad. Lots of tree branches came down in addition to the big tree on the 200 block. A lot of green waste was out at the curb Sunday night. Crews were out Monday morning cleaning up just down the street from JFK school. Nobody hurt.... just property damage.
Long Time Utican

Rome, NY

#15 Jul 19, 2010
RealNorthUtican wrote:
The tree that fell on Deerfield Dr. landed on 2 cars, not on the ground.
I didn't see that one because when I drove on Deerfield Drive East, there were Police Barriers on the street because of the first large tree that went down (the one I was referring to). This tree was located on the edge of the homeowners property and there was a cuc de sac (sp?) to the left of their house.

I believe the tree that fell on the two cars and was shown in the OD was farther down on Deerfield Drive East.

Thankfully, no one was injured as it was a very bad storm with high winds that caused a lot of damaged in N. Utica. Luckily, none of the large trees on my property were blown down and remained standing!
Long Time Utican

Clark Mills, NY

#16 Jul 19, 2010
The police also had to help me remove the large tree that was stuck in my Turd Cutter! Luckily none of the police were overcome by the stench and shetz that came out of my brown eye! I will go measure how far that tree shown in the od was up my nasty backdoor tunnel and report back!
Susie R

Rome, NY

#18 Jul 19, 2010
Long Time Utican wrote:
The police also had to help me remove the large tree that was stuck in my Turd Cutter! Luckily none of the police were overcome by the stench and shetz that came out of my brown eye! I will go measure how far that tree shown in the od was up my nasty backdoor tunnel and report back!
"STUPID"
Susie R hascabknees

Clark Mills, NY

#19 Jul 20, 2010
Good morning nana, what couldnt you sleep last night?

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Ithaca, NY

#20 Jul 20, 2010
It is a wakeup call for people who have large old trees too close to there house. Get them taken down before nature takes them down for you.
Long Time Utican

Clark Mills, NY

#21 Jul 20, 2010
And if you see nana/Susie R bent over in your yard during a storm(with her hairy turd cutter aimed skyward) run for the hills!
tree down

Hartford, CT

#22 Jul 20, 2010
there was a very large branch of a tree laying across dawes ave from this storm. no cars could pass. police arrived and called the dpw to come clear it out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A&P Images 14 min print buyer 28
Napoli's Bakery Jerry Zenzillo 15 min bush 7
Billy Wheeler 18 min D R C 1
black boitch way too healthy parking in handica... 24 min George Orwell 7
Guess who didnt graduate from ND 45 min Ethan 12
Utica schools a mess! 59 min sad 2
Elliot Ness of "The Untouchables" was a fraud a... 1 hr Gloria Jean 2
rob esche getting divorced 11 hr New Hartford Queen 22
Esche thread deleted...too hot to handle? 13 hr Delusional DownsF... 65
More from around the web