"Who is Tommy Hajdasz's girl these days"

Posted in the Utica Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rayna

Bronx, NY

#1 Mar 2, 2009
He has a diferent girlfriend every time in hear about him.... He is a low life scumbag..
Rock-Roll

Rome, NY

#2 Mar 2, 2009
I think it's some girl Michele from Utica
Frankie

Rome, NY

#3 Mar 2, 2009
I think he shares a Girl with Dave Dickkan
Olay

Rome, NY

#4 Mar 4, 2009
His brother Timmy
Rayna

Bronx, NY

#5 Mar 6, 2009
yeah i use to work with him, is she like timmy's girl melinda?
April

North Bay, NY

#6 Mar 18, 2009
This is Tommy's niece April. I think you are all a little ridiculous and childish. Maybe you need to step away from YOUR crack pipes and computers and find something a little more constructive to do than ridicule people. Have you ever attempted to look in your own backyards? I think not! Because if you have, I'm almost positive none of you have any room to talk.

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#7 Mar 18, 2009
April wrote:
This is Tommy's niece April. I think you are all a little ridiculous and childish. Maybe you need to step away from YOUR crack pipes and computers and find something a little more constructive to do than ridicule people. Have you ever attempted to look in your own backyards? I think not! Because if you have, I'm almost positive none of you have any room to talk.
April, nobody has responded to this thread in two weeks. By responding to it, you have brought it back up to the top where it is more likely to be seen. It's a good idea to just let it go. Let it move back down the list, you know?
treehugger

Rome, NY

#8 Mar 19, 2009
April wrote:
April their the ones on crack
curious

United States

#9 Mar 19, 2009
Are you the Rayna that was Tommy's girlfriend in the late 90's? Back when he got that settlement and bought that shitty Mercedes from Enzio?
Bagdad

Rome, NY

#10 Mar 22, 2009
curious wrote:
Are you the Rayna that was Tommy's girlfriend in the late 90's? Back when he got that settlement and bought that shitty Mercedes from Enzio?
He was so bad i had to get a black man
the bros

Ithaca, NY

#11 Mar 26, 2009
this man pete i heard was hanging around with them and also dave dickkan. does any one know about this also is dave the formula boy/ where is all of petes boys now
I rayna

Rome, NY

#12 Mar 26, 2009
curious wrote:
Yes and I miss blowing him
April

Fort Plain, NY

#13 Apr 3, 2009
People never cease to amaze me.....Kudos to those of you who had an opinion on my comment. Moxie32, a.k.a god forbid anybody find out who I really am, I feel that if everyone on here can release their opinion to the general public so can I. I really didn't care what the time frame was on this thread. When I'm surfing the web looking up the name Hajdasz to start a family tree and find out family history for my children, and something as ridiculous as this pops up, I think I have every right to voice my opinion.

As for treehugger, a.k.a. I too am also afraid of every knowing who I am, I am certainly not in denial of the fact. However, I want you to tell me that if every one on this thread stated who they really were, that my statement isn't at least 97% accurate.
April

Fort Plain, NY

#14 Apr 3, 2009
By the way, Aunt Deb and Uncle Charlie, I forgot to mention that I'm having Easter dinner at my house and an egg hunt for the kids. You are more than welcome to come. Dinner will be around 1 o'clock.
Debbie does Charlie

Herkimer, NY

#15 Apr 3, 2009
Thanks April! We'll be there. I'll bring the butter lamb as usual!
April

Fort Plain, NY

#16 Apr 4, 2009
Oh Good!!... I have had a really hard time finding one
Timmy

Rome, NY

#17 Apr 5, 2009
Debbie does Charlie wrote:
Thanks April! We'll be there. I'll bring the butter lamb as usual!
Ill come. Who's bringing the Crack
April

Fort Plain, NY

#18 Apr 5, 2009
I'm sure at least 97% of the people on this thread could.......
Enzio

United States

#19 Apr 15, 2009
I did sell the black mercedes to Tommy, it was a piece of shit but that crack head bought it, anyways tommy's girl is Michelle and me and tommy use to take turns shaving her vagina... she is really good at sucking...
the real michelle

Utica, NY

#20 Jun 23, 2009
yous are all scumbags.. i work dont suck dont hate goodbye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Treason 8 min ADM Kidds treason 17
Today Show Normalizes Day Drinking 17 min Frank 3
trump keeps promises 18 min all nonsense 3
Trump Bans Assault Rifles 19 min lmb 26
Kim Strong rescue in Brookfield? 22 min Maggie 88
Oneida county taxes went UP 37 min Southern Redneck 82
Johnny Weir Disgusting 40 min Thirsty 21
Mvcc women's basketball 51 min all nonsense 15
the hookers are out its warm 1 hr Lakewood100 58
Utica/Labella to court with Longo $100M (Sep '13) 2 hr all nonsense 41