Best Concert of all time in Utica NY

“...got on your timid grin”

Since: Aug 13

Singapore

#234 Mar 17, 2014
relic wrote:
Southside Johhny and J Geils at the Stanley.
Sanctuary tour, that was awesome! That was a great place to see a show, and everybody was toking up.
are you sure

Massena, NY

#235 Mar 17, 2014
Tesla wrote:
<quoted text>Telsa opened Roth up.. I was there and it was my very first concert ever as a kid.
I saw DAvid Lee Roth at the Aud with Faster Pussycat.... was it different shows ?
good ol days

Whitesboro, NY

#236 Mar 17, 2014
deidre wrote:
Great Topic ! I walked out of ZZ Top once in Utica, thought they were horrible and terribly, obnoxiously loud. I went there to see HOT TUNA who opened for them. But perhaps the BEST concert I saw in Utica was Rod Stewart and the Faces, waaay back when. The Aud was almost empty so everyone gathered on the floor right in front of the band and that group was PURE rock energy and Rod sounded as great as he did on Jeff Becks' "Truth".
Probably the best and purest rock band I ever saw live - they just went nuts playing !!! I saw the original Ramones at 4 Acres in the mid-late 70s, too. Quite an experience: hated 'em and was fascinated at the same time. ELO put on a great show at the Aud decades ago, with string sections and green lights and near perfect sound system...
I was at that show. Charlie Daniels Band opened for Stewart. Great show.
STFU

Utica, NY

#237 Mar 17, 2014
good ol days wrote:
<quoted text>I was at that show. Charlie Daniels Band opened for Stewart. Great show.
CHARLIE DANIELS NEVER opened for Stewardt! WTF are you smokin, craack???
Ty James

Utica, NY

#238 Mar 17, 2014
Ty James and Outlaw
Irish eyes

Utica, NY

#239 Mar 17, 2014
The Nancy Kenyon Band
Sucker

Utica, NY

#240 Mar 17, 2014
Nancy Kenyon is HOTTTTTT!
fried cells

Lowville, NY

#241 Mar 17, 2014
you know they say if you remember the 60,s/early 70's you didnt live them...
curious

Utica, NY

#242 Mar 17, 2014
Sucker wrote:
Nancy Kenyon is HOTTTTTT!
Is she still performing ?
Sucker

Utica, NY

#243 Mar 17, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>Is she still performing ?
No. Sad;y, her fiance died when that guy shot up the place last year in herkimer and she went to pieces. I think she moved to palm beach florida
Bazinga

Utica, NY

#244 Mar 17, 2014
Ty James wrote:
Ty James and Outlaw
Who the hell is that? Is he related to Jesse?
good ol days

Whitesboro, NY

#245 Mar 17, 2014
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>CHARLIE DANIELS NEVER opened for Stewardt! WTF are you smokin, craack???
Don't tell me he didn't you f*ck, I was there. By the way you halfwit, there is no letter d in Stewart's name. Jerk off.
Rocco

Utica, NY

#247 Mar 17, 2014
Bazinga wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is that? Is he related to Jesse?
Hahaha good one! IDK 'bout that, but I did a story on 'em last year. He/they are an up and coming real country band with some edge. Check 'em out. They'll be at the Hillbillypalooza at MK Farms this July.
good ol days

Whitesboro, NY

#248 Mar 17, 2014
I saw John Lee Hooker & his band at some club in Syracuse back in the late 70's. He sat on a stool & played his heart out. Between songs he'd take a swig from a bottle of whiskey. I'll never forget that show. R.I.P. J.L.H.
Friends with monsters

Ashburn, VA

#250 Mar 18, 2014
MARILYN MANSON.... Aud..
Los Night Stick

Schenectady, NY

#251 Mar 20, 2014
Best I EVER seen was the Frogs at Hanna Park, Summer of 1980. They was blazing!
STFU

Utica, NY

#252 Mar 21, 2014
good ol days wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell me he didn't you f*ck, I was there. By the way you halfwit, there is no letter d in Stewart's name. Jerk off.
Don't talk to me like that you punk! I'm sure you were so stoned you wouldn't know who was at the concert or which concert you were at where and when YOU LOSER FCK!
STFU

Utica, NY

#253 Mar 21, 2014
good ol days wrote:
I saw John Lee Hooker & his band at some club in Syracuse back in the late 70's. He sat on a stool & played his heart out. Between songs he'd take a swig from a bottle of whiskey. I'll never forget that show. R.I.P. J.L.H.
Who gives a fck about your drunken gay love fest with JLH, you phaggot! Way to glorify and idolize such an immoral existence,

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#256 Mar 21, 2014
Metal Head wrote:
I think the best shows I've seen in Utica were probably Pantera and Type O Negative, or Stained and Godsmack. I remember when Korn opened for Marilyn Manson and Danzig. Danzig tried to go after some kid in the audience for some reason. Rumor has it one of the bodyguards that stopped him was Jessie James from West Coast Shoppers.
This kid named John Patterson threw a bottle at him. He shyt his pants when Glen came after him. I remember that show like it was yesterday. I never missed a chance to see Pantera when they came to the Aud. Rob Zombie put a good show on as well.
Real

Ithaca, NY

#257 Mar 21, 2014
Familyjewels wrote:
KISS...spring of 1976....awesome !
It was a great concert

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Park Patrol 16 min Yogi and BooBoo 2
Who/what do you remember about old school South... (Mar '10) 22 min PlanetoftheApes 33
One World Religion 29 min Terrible Leaders 2
dont you have someone to sue 1 hr BitchUp 23
You are not my senator chuckles Schumer 1 hr STFU Hillary lost 6
Whos that loon with vermont plates in oriskany 1 hr Wit in action 8
bras bikinis 1 hr skurted 3
Police Cover-up in New Hartford 3 hr More cowards 218
Who is funding the Aud renovations? 4 hr The Taxpayers are 148
utica/county to help fund downtown hospital garage 4 hr Nope Dont buy it 30
Sexless Marriage 7 hr Her 47
Tried Anal-Hated It! 13 hr Lemonjello Cumber... 23

Utica Jobs

More from around the web