Police seek suspect after Utica woman...

Police seek suspect after Utica woman shot in back of head

Posted in the Utica Forum

HUYTD

Greig, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
I hope he only had 7 rounds in his gun
Car 69

Carthage, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2013
The Williams' will find him. They are the finest humans in law enforcement and won't rest until this man is caught. True professionals they are.
WOOOOW

Carthage, NY

#3 Feb 6, 2013
story should be national news
Barney Fife

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Car 69 wrote:
The Williams' will find him. They are the finest humans in law enforcement and won't rest until this man is caught. True professionals they are.
I bet the perp will at least get a parking ticket.
APES GONE WILD

Fayetteville, NY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
The media hides the Animals from showing what disgusting vile trash they are. The sad part is this koon couldn't even do the job correctly and SAVE AMERICA and finish off the SOW then himself.
gross primates

Ithaca, NY

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Maybe it looks like obama's son, cuz, brotha.
hmmmm

Clinton, NY

#7 Feb 6, 2013
He was arrested for sexual abuse in the 1st degree in September 2012 for sexually abusing a child, why is this scum bag not behind bars?
hank hill

New York, NY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
He was arrested for sexual abuse in the 1st degree in September 2012 for sexually abusing a child, why is this scum bag not behind bars?
he would have done more time if he was caught with a joint. Pathetic.
Sam

Greig, NY

#9 Feb 6, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
Because all the people who think prison system, is a waste of tax dollars, so New York State closed down a few, and so NY can save tax dollars HA HA great job so much scum on the street of Oneida County
WOOOOW

Carthage, NY

#10 Feb 6, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
ask the garramone family
pray for bullseye koon

Ithaca, NY

#11 Feb 6, 2013
if he doesn't smile at night they will need a K-9 unit to smell the gigger out.
hmmmm

Clinton, NY

#12 Feb 6, 2013
hank hill wrote:
<quoted text>
he would have done more time if he was caught with a joint. Pathetic.
I agree. Typical example is the Lietz(sp) kid that just to sentenced for growing marijuana. He would have been sentenced to half that time if he was convicted of raping children. Not saying what he did was not illegal, but really, legalize it and make room in the prisons for murderers, rapists and child molesters, lock them up and throw away the keys.
hank hill

New York, NY

#13 Feb 6, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Typical example is the Lietz(sp) kid that just to sentenced for growing marijuana. He would have been sentenced to half that time if he was convicted of raping children. Not saying what he did was not illegal, but really, legalize it and make room in the prisons for murderers, rapists and child molesters, lock them up and throw away the keys.
agreed!
Kneegroids on lose

Ithaca, NY

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Smile grooid so you can get free food in prison.
BONE IN LIP COWARD

Fayetteville, NY

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Poor groid is DEAD an took another groid with it.
hank hill

New York, NY

#17 Feb 7, 2013
This girl must have had some will to live to black out for a day and come to and call someone to come help her. I hope she makes a full recovery and the dumbass that did this to her gets his nuts ripped off and shoved down his throat in prison, and obviously I hope she figures out to stay away from these types of douchebags in the future.

Does anybody know how she's doing?
buzz off

Herkimer, NY

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Who is the poor girl we are referring to? Park Edge is getting out of control. It is ruining North Utica. Go back where you belong.
sad

Fayetteville, NY

#19 Feb 7, 2013
Sad this welfare SOW will cost the tax payers 20 grand to take the bullet out of its head.

Blacks can't even shoot at close range an get it right. That's why they're called N. ers.

What's better then two dead blacks, Three.
who

Massena, NY

#20 Feb 7, 2013
who is the girl? anyone know who it is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone Seen Michelle Anderson? 12 min Why 3
Mega gf 33 min Cliff 26
Utica Common Council 43 min You Better Not 1
Oneida County Building Gardens 1 hr Greendumb 1
daca 1 hr DreamOn 21
The Fitness Mill 1 hr Bend Over 26
coward PUNK VERTUCCI PASALINA IMAGINARY LAWSU... 2 hr Vagtucci 68
Tyksinski Defeated 3 hr Vagalinavertuccpass 55
Observer dispatch front page gossip 8 hr Ivania and Melanka 24
Slocum Urgent Care 10 hr your mother 36