Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

The Civil engineer who is a fake fireman in a basement. He had the post about him removed so people don't see what a loser he really is. Jealous of people who risk their lives and make it to the olympics. Real winner, rolol.
you know

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

WTF, who is Larry lupus, is 8.00pm your med time ?. We can all hope.
Cretin

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Larry Flabbermouth Joshef wrote:
Larry Lupas Joshesh The Oneida County Democrats proudest fat obnoxious loser.
Give somebody a call, please, talk out the issues whatever they are. You are a special person.
joe

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Who is Cretin?
Larry Flabbermouth Joshef

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

joe wrote:
Who is Cretin?
I am Cretin.
joe

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

moving on from this silly shit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

I am bot. Ever.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Good for you. Some others still have another 5 years or so of this torture to go through by my estimate for what they do. They'll get 10-15 years of listening to people discussing them as deserved.
Cretin the Coward

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

You're a cop hater son. People like you are a dime a dozen. Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.
rash covered cliffy

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Cretin the Coward wrote:
You're a cop hater son. People like you are a dime a dozen. Lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.
Now he calls himself a BOT, but before it was a Civil engineer.

I think he made advances to police and was turned down an humiliated, this is why he hates police.

He dreamed for years of a Baton /nightstick love, then had his dream smashed.

You should have seen the house fire thread where he was punked down so bad I felt sorry for it for 10 seconds.

You can see why he has a post that say's COWARD.
blabbering welfare engine

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Did someone get PUNKED coward. ROLOLMAO
Cretin

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Whatever you say simpleton losers.
The cameltoe! You can see it from space!
To all potential investors in Utica: Stay away, if you don't like a lowlife police state making KKK jokes leave! NOBODY DARES attack the upstate lawsuit-prone police! The Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams have an online contingent that patrols Facebook and Topix all day responding to any valid posts with race baiting.
Now the head racist is posting from "Gurnee, IL".
If you make a Topix post that offends their puffychest self-delusions of grandeur or "glory" they will bury it with these racist posts as you clearly see here. Try it yourself to verify it! Again this is by their own admission the work [via proxy] of the "Friends" lawsuit-prone Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams. They are cowards posting race-fits to hide their own deeds from public online discourse. Period.
Also, this forum is infested with ignorant, unsophisticated, largely illiterate lowlife CNY people. They are ignorant, combative, annoying and ultra thin skinned. A well-known example:
"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Outsider " I think it's only worth 1.1 million"
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"
Typical words found in UPD/CNY Cheerleader [aka "Analcretintalker"] Spam posts are "BLUEPRINTS" "ENGINEER" "SREGGIN", "Cretin", Cliffy/Clifford, "wh ore", and "welfare", usually ALL CAPS.
They are saying: "Stay away, its none of your business. We have ALL the answers and don't need outsider's looking in laughing at our disasters and economic failure at the hands of lowlife politicians and pubic officials! If We don't need you or your money. We are ignorant and obsessive here. You should have nothing to do with CNY. Stay in your progressive enlightened villages and cities because we don't want you. No one here has the intelligence, education, or cultural maturity to support any high paying jobs you may think you could bring to this area. Save your selves. Leave Utica alone to eat our own young and mind your own business cupcake."
That's Utica! Where even the Comets Hockey is on the Oneida Co.$2.5M Friends & Family Plan™ welfare!
If you think that your compilation of hate above is sane then you should seek help. No kidding, no busting chops, please ask someone you care about if they think the time you spend writing posts like the above is normal. Better yet, ask a professional, please Cretin.
Cretin

New Hartford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>The cameltoe! You can see it from space!
To all potential investors in Utica: Stay away, if you don't like a lowlife police state making KKK jokes leave! NOBODY DARES attack the upstate lawsuit-prone police! The Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams have an online contingent that patrols Facebook and Topix all day responding to any valid posts with race baiting.
Now the head racist is posting from "Gurnee, IL".
If you make a Topix post that offends their puffychest self-delusions of grandeur or "glory" they will bury it with these racist posts as you clearly see here. Try it yourself to verify it! Again this is by their own admission the work [via proxy] of the "Friends" lawsuit-prone Utica NY Police under Mayor Robert Palmieri and Chief Mark Williams. They are cowards posting race-fits to hide their own deeds from public online discourse. Period.
Also, this forum is infested with ignorant, unsophisticated, largely illiterate lowlife CNY people. They are ignorant, combative, annoying and ultra thin skinned. A well-known example:
"It truly is all they know. I would really like to see them in a negotiation process.
Typical utican " well you're a loser and your fat wh ore mother is on welfare so go give a rim job to another black you homo!!!"
Typical words found in UPD/CNY Cheerleader [aka "Analcretintalker"] Spam posts are "BLUEPRINTS" "ENGINEER" "SREGGIN", "Cretin", Cliffy/Clifford, "wh ore", and "welfare", usually ALL CAPS.
They are saying: "Stay away, its none of your business. We have ALL the answers and don't need outsider's looking in laughing at our disasters and economic failure at the hands of lowlife politicians and pubic officials! If We don't need you or your money. We are ignorant and obsessive here. You should have nothing to do with CNY. Stay in your progressive enlightened villages and cities because we don't want you. No one here has the intelligence, education, or cultural maturity to support any high paying jobs you may think you could bring to this area. Save your selves. Leave Utica alone to eat our own young and mind your own business cupcake."
That's Utica! Where even the Comets Hockey is on the Oneida Co.$2.5M Friends & Family Plan™ welfare!
Camel toes from space? If you really visualize vaginas from orbit then you need help. Please get it.
Larry Handiman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

I am scared of real men.

I dream about civil engineers.
Larry Handiman Joshef

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Larry Handiman wrote:
I am scared of real men.
I dream about civil engineers.
The cameltoe! You can see it from space!

Now the head racist is posting from "United States, and trying to emulate my names".

They are saying: "Stay away, its none of your business. We have ALL the answers and don't need outsiders looking in laughing at our disasters and economic failure at the hands of lowlife politicians and pubic officials! If We don't need you or your money. We are ignorant and obsessive here. You should have nothing to do with CNY. Stay in your progressive enlightened villages and cities because we don't want you. No one here has the intelligence, education, or cultural maturity to support any high paying jobs you may think you could bring to this area. Save your selves. Leave Utica alone to eat our own young and mind your own business cupcake."

UPD

Whitesboro, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

This cretin guy is a loner. No wife, kids, no close friends. Very sad and pathetic. Posts non stop about the police on this forum. Can you imagine what kind of miserable existence that is?
Larry Handiman Josheph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

UPD wrote:
Can you imagine what kind of miserable existence that is?
Why don't you tell us since you're the one imagining it.

Thanks for making ,e realize you don't deserve a day of a break.

What people talking about CNY phony cops bother you? You chose the wrong region to live in crybaby. If you can't handle people talking about your fckups try a different job.
stan

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH
Face Closed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

UPD wrote:
This cretin guy is a loner. No wife, kids, no close friends. Very sad and pathetic. Posts non stop about the police on this forum. Can you imagine what kind of miserable existence that is?
I make blue prints using mammys welfare pencil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

162 Users are viewing the Utica Forum right now

Search the Utica Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do women like men with big heads? (Jan '12) 1 min ayo 18
nikki edsall 1 hr Wow 8
get rid of hamas 2 hr ziiighiial 2
hobby lobby protest 2 hr model power 11
New City, New Women 2 hr truth hurts 6
lets FEED ]\[GGERS FOR EVER ON YOUR STOLEN MONEY 3 hr true 7
New York New Tourist Slogans (Jul '10) 3 hr PAC Lies and Riggies 13
The "Summer of Rigge" needs to end 3 hr LIES AN SREGGIN 26
Andy Beengrezy Brindisi INDICTED! 3 hr PAC Lies and Riggies 8