Claudia Knox
Claudia

Herkimer, NY

#1 Mar 19, 2014
This girl is a joke, playing everyone's sympathy. She's a heroin head. She has been abusing for years. She was working for DSS and giving drug dealers and anyone who give her drugs assistance. Love how she try's to defend her actions.... POS
Crack Hore on Sunset Ave

Utica, NY

#2 Mar 20, 2014
Quit the hatin.
Joker

Herkimer, NY

#3 Mar 20, 2014
Girl? She's 42
mighty mexican

Malone, NY

#4 Mar 25, 2014
she was at the Frankfort stewarts with her crimey yesterday (Joesph Newell) no worries no regrets.must be nice to know who to call when u screw up that bad!
SlayerUtica

Ithaca, NY

#5 Mar 27, 2014
I don't judge any addiction. And I believe all the attests to how hard her addiction is or how each rehab she went to kicked her out or didn't continue outpatient care or whatever. Most all rehabs are just cattling people through to make money. But that's not to say that these programs don't offer ways to stay clean so long as the patient is willing to do the work. You can't be lazy about it, expect these professionals to pick up your slack, and then play victim when they didn't do your job to stay clean for you. But all that aside, I can still see how understandable it is to relax with a drug like heroin. BUT what I can't understand, accept, have compassion for, or even forgive is shooting up dope (especially to the point of nodding of) and then making a conscience choice to drive a car. That act alone is the most selfish violent act there is. You endanger other drivers, your passengers, their passengers, pedestrians, other peoples property, and your own life!!!! You wanna get high??? Fine go get high. But don't you drag everyone in your sight into your violent tendencies by driving afterwards. I hope she loses her license for good.
This

Herkimer, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2014
My boy was in on the dss scam. She approved him for welfare and him and her would take the cash and snort and smoke it up. No doubt my man has proof.
Too Lax

Herkimer, NY

#7 Mar 29, 2014
SlayerUtica wrote:
I don't judge any addiction. And I believe all the attests to how hard her addiction is or how each rehab she went to kicked her out or didn't continue outpatient care or whatever. Most all rehabs are just cattling people through to make money. But that's not to say that these programs don't offer ways to stay clean so long as the patient is willing to do the work. You can't be lazy about it, expect these professionals to pick up your slack, and then play victim when they didn't do your job to stay clean for you. But all that aside, I can still see how understandable it is to relax with a drug like heroin. BUT what I can't understand, accept, have compassion for, or even forgive is shooting up dope (especially to the point of nodding of) and then making a conscience choice to drive a car. That act alone is the most selfish violent act there is. You endanger other drivers, your passengers, their passengers, pedestrians, other peoples property, and your own life!!!! You wanna get high??? Fine go get high. But don't you drag everyone in your sight into your violent tendencies by driving afterwards. I hope she loses her license for good.
Big deal, then she'll just drive without a license like all the other scumbags. They have to seriously increase the penalty for driving without a license. Maybe the politicians should work on stuff like this instead of some of the foolishness that they waste their time and our money on.
SlayerUtica

Ithaca, NY

#8 Mar 29, 2014
Too Lax wrote:
<quoted text> Big deal, then she'll just drive without a license like all the other scumbags. They have to seriously increase the penalty for driving without a license. Maybe the politicians should work on stuff like this instead of some of the foolishness that they waste their time and our money on.
You're probably right.
mighty mexican

Malone, NY

#9 Apr 28, 2014
she had court 2day with her mom by her side (ex county worker) her family all work 4 the county....must b nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Utica Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls with tattoos on their neck (Jun '13) 29 min Scattoos 45
40 Year Old Mike Nichols Dumped 59 min Shans Ex 5
Bad news last night for the left 1 hr sammy 10
Trumps lies - the definitive list 1 hr sammy 15
Ending Marriages 1 hr Honesty 14
Cerminaro 1 hr Truth 1
Who was found in the canal? 1 hr lmb 25
Callihan WKTV 6 hr Rosebud 72

Utica Jobs

More from around the web